Does spiro 5% make you shed?

Izzman

Awards
Just as the topic says, I am wondering since I have begun using it once at night spread over entire top of head with a low dose of dbol (15mg Off Days/20mg On) and am experiencing some LIGHT shedding (3-4 hairs in shower), nowhere near the level of shedding that winny or 1AD (atleast 7-9 pieces and up of hair ED in shower) did to my hair when I wasn't running topicals or finasteride. I also run Proscar 1.25mg ED/Folligen ED/Minoxodil 5% ED/Nizoral and Nioxin EOD/ since I am MPB prone. I will begin using Xandrox 15% soon as well. So Im not sure if it is the dbol or the spiro, howveer the dbol is a low dose compared to what many use and I believe Ive read that spiro 5% can make you regrow hair, hence the initial shedding from beginning use. I dropped the dbol for now just to make sure and to see If I continue shedding for a week or so more. Prior to this, I was shedding absolutely NOTHING, even on a fina/M1T cycle cutter I just completed. DHT seems to be the main culprit for me, howveer I believe I can tolerate other androgenic-non DHT drugs. Anyone have any input?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Just as the topic says, I am wondering since I have begun using it once at night spread over entire top of head with a low dose of dbol (15mg Off Days/20mg On) and am experiencing some LIGHT shedding (3-4 hairs in shower), nowhere near the level of shedding that winny or 1AD (atleast 7-9 pieces and up of hair ED in shower) did to my hair when I wasn't running topicals or finasteride. I also run Proscar 1.25mg ED/Folligen ED/Minoxodil 5% ED/Nizoral and Nioxin EOD/ since I am MPB prone. I will begin using Xandrox 15% soon as well. So Im not sure if it is the dbol or the spiro, howveer the dbol is a low dose compared to what many use and I believe Ive read that spiro 5% can make you regrow hair, hence the initial shedding from beginning use. I dropped the dbol for now just to make sure and to see If I continue shedding for a week or so more. Prior to this, I was shedding absolutely NOTHING, even on a fina/M1T cycle cutter I just completed. DHT seems to be the main culprit for me, howveer I believe I can tolerate other androgenic-non DHT drugs. Anyone have any input?
Forgive me for not being more knowledgable about hair loss stuff, but are you talking about spironolactone? If so, it's and antiandrogen used as an aldosterone anatgonist for it's diutetic effects. If it has topical use, I'd really think that it would help to prevent shedding, not promote it. But I'm not MPB prone, so all I use is Nizoral 2% shamp ED. It sure sounds like you have your bases covered though, somebody who knows will speak up I'm sure.

Izzman

Awards
Forgive me for not being more knowledgable about hair loss stuff, but are you talking about spironolactone? If so, it's and antiandrogen used as an aldosterone anatgonist for it's diutetic effects. If it has topical use, I'd really think that it would help to prevent shedding, not promote it. But I'm not MPB prone, so all I use is Nizoral 2% shamp ED. It sure sounds like you have your bases covered though, somebody who knows will speak up I'm sure.
Yes I am talking about spironactalone. However I am wondering if it is the dbol (However its a low dose) thats causing the shedding or spiro as a result of the shedding weaker follices prior to regrowing hair.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should post in the general or topical forum