Test E, EQ, & Deca Low dose cycle question on AI

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys this cycle is a long way out, but I am trying to get it lined out early. It is going to be a lean bulk cycle with a focus on joint support. I read the material about the cycle on an old thread here at AM. Anyways the cycle will look something like this although it is not 100% set in stone.

12-16wks in length

Test E = 125-200mg per week
Deca = 200mg per week
EQ = 400mg per week

My question is should an AI (probably Aromasin) be necessary with these low doses? I ran a Test blend a while back as high as 800mg a week and did not feel any need for an AI. This will be my first time going outside of Test as far AAS goes so I want to get my stuff right before I go into it. I will be running a full PCT afterwards as well. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Here is a link to the thread I'm referring to: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/30839-deca-good-joints.html

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- Using Test E at these doses is like 3-4 times at best your natural T production - you won't feel anything and do not expect any significant gains.
- Using Deca that low maybe helpful for your joints (even though recent studies say otherwise) - starting dose should be at least 300mg/week IMHO.
- Always use an AI when you administer aromatizable compounds - Aromasin 12,5mg ED.
- 400mg of Equipoise is the MIN dose with a MIN of 12 weeks - do not expect much it is a very very mild anabolic especially in that dose, mostly some vascularity/hardness/increased appetite.

My suggestion is:

Weeks 1-12/14 -->
Test. E 400-600mg/week
Weeks 1-12/14 -->
Equipoise 600-800mg/week
Weeks 1-14/16 -->
Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED
Weeks 1-4/5/6 -->
D-bol 20-50mg ED

- Again do not be afraid to go high on the Equipoise it is a VERY mild anabolic - the proposed range IMO it is ideal.
I'm a big fan of the "less is more theory", so trust me when i say this about Equipoise.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. So with your proposed cycle you would start the AI right away instead of watching for sides and then addressing the issue? Would it be ok to start with it EOD or E3D and then adjust it if necessary?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
- Yes start it right away.
- No it wouldn't be to ok start EOD or E3D because Aromasin has 25-26hours of half life - you cannot dose it how you want only according to it's half life.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yaz- estrogen, and methylated estrogen actually helps growth- im not a believer of ED AI dosing- i dont even use an AI unless symptoms appear

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
yaz- estrogen, and methylated estrogen actually helps growth- im not a believer of ED AI dosing- i dont even use an AI unless symptoms appear
- Yes to a certain degree.
- I don't just dose AIs ED - it depends on their individual half lives, as with all classes of drugs that is the correct way of administration.
- In my mind i prefer prevention than expecting symptoms for something to pop up - plus it's not just the gyno issue but water retention also yes it can throw off the physique's appearance and more important it means extra stress on the kindeys.