PH cycles, consider this:

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Running something like p-mag (light toxicity), 1 month PCT, all support supps ran and loaded. How long would you wait to run another compound. I know my body pretty well and i feel that p-mag was pretty mild, i've run it once before, and i'm looking to kick it up a notch with SD. I know multiple guys that get away with running multiple PH cycles a year, not that i am doing the same though. If someone is good about cycle preparation, no drinking or anything + support supps, could a SD cycle be run back to back with a p-mag cycle? Thoughts? I know this is kinda in the broscience area since i doubt many lipid tests have been done for back to back cycles, but i'm interested in your guys' thoughts.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
What was your PCT? The general rule is at least 4 weeks offwith good PCT. That's what most people do. Some people stay off for as long as they were on. There are much more knowledgeable people on this board who can help you more, but IMO back to back isn't good without at least 4 weeks off.

dannyn2007

Awards
you are right, people can run multiple compunds a year! but that doesnt mean back to back for long periods of time. TIME ON+PCT=time off before you can start another cycle. I personally like TIME ON+PCT+4 weeks extra=next cycle, so thats 12 weeks of non hormonal stuff before starting another cycle.

If you want to run pmag and superdrol together, i would bridge it. Its safer then back to back.

example:
superdrol 10/20/20/30
pmag 0/0/50/50/75/75

thats just an EXAMPLE, but pmag is usually run longer due to the fact that it takes 2-3 weeks to kick in.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I like that rule of time on + pct + 4 weeks. Safest route with plenty recovery time.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
if you are that anxious, then get some bloods and if everything is normal then go for it. personally though, i'd just wait. i dont know what the rush is for, theres no point in putting your body through so many ups and downs

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran 4 weeks of p-mag @ 100mg, and it was great. Very happy with that dosage, i've run it at 50 and then 75mg before and 100 is a noticable increase. I'm just about done with 4 weeks of nolva @ 20mg for all 4 weeks. I typically do at least time off to equal time on, and that also seems to be the general consensus on the boards. But ya, easiest thing would be to check bloods and lipid levels. HTPA is not something i want to screw up though, even though my PCTs come out fantastic recovery wise.