Critique my cycle...

mcgee1516

Awards
After much debate between running another AAS cycle or trying a PH alternative I've decided to run test-e/tren acetate. So far I only have one AAS cycle under my belt (test-e @500/wk) and had great results. I've heard excellent things about test enanthate and tren-a together. I plan on running test-e @500mg/wk and tren between 200-400mg/wk, haven't decided how much just yet. I think around 300-400mg should be sufficient for the results I am looking for, but unfortunately funds are tight hence my dilemma. My first cycle PCT consisted of nolva - 40/40/30/20mg- 4 weeks, but I'm thinking about employing clomid this time around. Any suggestions on my tren dosage and pct are much appreciated. Also if anyone has any experience with running these together let me know how it worked out for ya.. I'm pretty pumped about getting this started!

mcgee1516

Awards
After much debate between running another AAS cycle or trying a PH alternative I've decided to run test-e/tren acetate. So far I only have one AAS cycle under my belt (test-e @500/wk) and had great results. I've heard excellent things about test enanthate and tren-a together. I plan on running test-e @500mg/wk and tren between 200-400mg/wk, haven't decided how much just yet. I think around 300-400mg should be sufficient for the results I am looking for, but unfortunately funds are tight hence my dilemma. My first cycle PCT consisted of nolva - 40/40/30/20mg- 4 weeks, but I'm thinking about employing clomid this time around. Any suggestions on my tren dosage and pct are much appreciated. Also if anyone has any experience with running these together let me know how it worked out for ya.. I'm pretty pumped about getting this started!
Anyone?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I would run test e at 500mg/week, the tren e at 400mg/week. Have caber and some arimidex on hand as well. I would do torem for pct, but clomid would work well. I'd use some hcg as well at 250-500 iu dosed twice weekly. If funds are tight though you won't be able to get a full and safe cycle, so I'd try to get a few extra vials and jack the price up and slang some to some buddies then get the necessary materials for the cycle.

mcgee1516

Awards
I would run test e at 500mg/week, the tren e at 400mg/week. Have caber and some arimidex on hand as well. I would do torem for pct, but clomid would work well. I'd use some hcg as well at 250-500 iu dosed twice weekly. If funds are tight though you won't be able to get a full and safe cycle, so I'd try to get a few extra vials and jack the price up and slang some to some buddies then get the necessary materials for the cycle.
Thanks for the response hateful. I ended up going with tren @300mg/wk and I got an extra bottle of test, trying to decide if I wanted to sell it off or up it to 750mg/wk.. decisions, decisions.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response hateful. I ended up going with tren @300mg/wk and I got an extra bottle of test, trying to decide if I wanted to sell it off or up it to 750mg/wk.. decisions, decisions.
Ah I read wrong, with tren ace, I though it said tren e, 300mg/week will be fine. Honestly the 500mg/week of test should be fine, the tren will be one hell of an addition to the cycle. I would have some arimidex and caber on hand, a buddy of mine was running a similar cycle, plus mast and epi, dropped the epi, and added tren e, within a week or two he had some e2 issues, could have been from a rebound from stopping the epi, but even with mast on board he has issues, started caber and arimidex and is feeling better. Although with tren ace if you get issues you can always stop the tren and it will clear much quicker than my buddies e. Good luck with the cycle bro. I would try to get rid of the bottle of test, or save it. I'm assuming 10 week cycle based on my math, that way you have bottles of test e at a concentration of 250mg/ml, 3 bottles total. Am I right? Keep us updated.

mcgee1516

Awards
Ah I read wrong, with tren ace, I though it said tren e, 300mg/week will be fine. Honestly the 500mg/week of test should be fine, the tren will be one hell of an addition to the cycle. I would have some arimidex and caber on hand, a buddy of mine was running a similar cycle, plus mast and epi, dropped the epi, and added tren e, within a week or two he had some e2 issues, could have been from a rebound from stopping the epi, but even with mast on board he has issues, started caber and arimidex and is feeling better. Although with tren ace if you get issues you can always stop the tren and it will clear much quicker than my buddies e. Good luck with the cycle bro. I would try to get rid of the bottle of test, or save it. I'm assuming 10 week cycle based on my math, that way you have bottles of test e at a concentration of 250mg/ml, 3 bottles total. Am I right? Keep us updated.
Yea man I'm in the process of getting some ari, but like you said hopefully if anything goes bad I can stop the tren ace and it will clear up. But yea, I've heard test/tren cycles yield awesome results.. this being my first stack, what can I expect from the two? Sounds like you have some prior experience? And as for the extra bottle of test (I have 3 at 250mg/ml) I'm pretty sure I can get rid of it fairly easy and make an extra buck, but like I said I'm toying with the idea of bumping it to 750mg/wk. Seeing as I've never ran test that high I'm curious if the end results would be worth it or not.. I'd really like to make the most out of this run, I have all my supps and diet in place. I'll def keep you guys updated...

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'd assume some pretty decent strength and mass gains, some sides though as well, the usual acne, aggression, maybe some lethargy, hard to say. Decreased cardio from the tren, I'd have an ai just in case. Eventhough you can stop the tren ace and it will clear quickly, the elevated estrogen will remain and sometimes won't clear on its own as the balance will be thrown off and the test e will aromatize as well.

mcgee1516

Awards
I'd assume some pretty decent strength and mass gains, some sides though as well, the usual acne, aggression, maybe some lethargy, hard to say. Decreased cardio from the tren, I'd have an ai just in case. Eventhough you can stop the tren ace and it will clear quickly, the elevated estrogen will remain and sometimes won't clear on its own as the balance will be thrown off and the test e will aromatize as well.
Hmm, maybe I'll just stay at 500mg/wk.. I think it will be a little more managable. I'll make sure I get some ari before I start. Also, as for pinning I was thinking:
Mon - 250mg test/100mg tren, Weds - 100mg tren, Fri - 250mg test/100mg tren. How does that sound? I'm aware if you're running tren ace you should inject eod if not ed but I don't really want to be a human pin cushion lol.

mcgee1516

Awards
bump.. or is it absolutely necessary to pin tren ace ED?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
You can run it that way, I like EOD personally even with long esters. Such as I have ran test p and eq. I just calculate how much I need over 2 weeks and divide the doses accordingly, but that is also because eq cuts down on the test p pain. I would do EOD with the tren ace and for the test e I would do Monday Friday the first week, then Sunday Thursday the second week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11