Is my liver failing?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.53%

Is my liver failing?

Today is day 20 of my 42 day cycle of Halotest 25/p mag. About 2-3 days ago I've noticed that my appetite is not really up. Now, I have been sick of my current foods I've been eating as well, and have been looking for a change, but I know dropped appetite is a symptom of liver damage. Does it sound like I'm developing a problem or am I just being paranoid? Some other info: I preloaded on milk thistle and hawthorne berry 5 days before starting the cycle, and since day one have been taking cycle assist twice a day along with extra milk thistle, hawthorne berry and vitamins. Aside from the slight drop in appetite, I really feel fine.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

whats your dose?

get some test in there and your appetitie should pick right back up. 4-ad from ams would probably be your easiest bet.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.53%

Not always is no appetite a sign of liver damage, could be kidneys as well, anxiety, Alot of things can cause it not just health issues can be from medications or anything, If you feel like your liver is taking a stress get to the dr.'s and get some blood work only way to really tell.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.53%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    whats your dose?

get some test in there and your appetitie should pick right back up. 4-ad from ams would probably be your easiest bet.
    I ran it at 50mg the first seven days, and 75mg from day 8 and beyond.

From what you said though, so it doesn't sound like I have liver problems developing?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.53%

Quote Originally Posted by ward5742 View Post
    Not always is no appetite a sign of liver damage, could be kidneys as well, anxiety, Alot of things can cause it not just health issues can be from medications or anything, If you feel like your liver is taking a stress get to the dr.'s and get some blood work only way to really tell.
    I honestly think I'm paranoid more than anything. And Idk know if anyone knows what I mean, but I couldn't say that I do have a deffinate drop in appetite. I do still get hungry, and food is not something I have to force down by any means. It's like I'm just not hungry as often, or don't really crave it.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

IMO people are way too concerned about their liver and AAS unless you are a drinker too. Not ENOUGH people, however, monitor their BP while on cycle and freak when they find out their BP is at 160/100 and had no idea!!!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    IMO people are way too concerned about their liver and AAS unless you are a drinker too. Not ENOUGH people, however, monitor their BP while on cycle and freak when they find out their BP is at 160/100 and had no idea!!!
    Well, I'm not a drinker, never have been (being drunk sucks IMO), and aside from my PH, nothing else I'm taking is hard on my liver at all. So perhaps I am just being paranoid? Must admit, I'm guilty of not tracking BP.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.53%

bump

some else please?
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

you could be not as hungry because your body is using the food you are eating more efficiently.

you have two options i would recomend:

1) go to lab corp and get blood work drawn up. there is a sticky, and you should get your results quick, next day or so i believe.

2) stick it out while continuing to take on cycle support supplements. im 98% sure though if you get a pro hormone to testosterone, or testosterone boost in your system, you're appetite will increase greatly if that is what you want.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.53%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    you could be not as hungry because your body is using the food you are eating more efficiently.

you have two options i would recomend:

1) go to lab corp and get blood work drawn up. there is a sticky, and you should get your results quick, next day or so i believe.

2) stick it out while continuing to take on cycle support supplements. im 98% sure though if you get a pro hormone to testosterone, or testosterone boost in your system, you're appetite will increase greatly if that is what you want.
    Thanks man, I think if anything it's all more mental. And the fact that you said I can stick it out relaxes me.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Bloods bud, if you are that worried get a LFT

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.59%

Sorry but this is ridiculous. Everyone always freaks out on cycle about liver damage this liver damage that. No one ever mentions anything about alcohol consumption in everyday life which is significantly worse the a X week cycle. You would be having FAR worse symptoms if your liver was taking a beating. Plus, who hasn't had a huge appetite after a few beers? Lol.

I'd say decreased appetite is at the bottom of the list of liver failure. If you have to question it, you're most likely not experiencing it.
    135lbs-186lbs in under 12 months. Feels good, man.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.82%

Quote Originally Posted by 96Cobrah View Post
    Sorry but this is ridiculous. Everyone always freaks out on cycle about liver damage this liver damage that. No one ever mentions anything about alcohol consumption in everyday life which is significantly worse the a X week cycle. You would be having FAR worse symptoms if your liver was taking a beating. Plus, who hasn't had a huge appetite after a few beers? Lol.

I'd say decreased appetite is at the bottom of the list of liver failure. If you have to question it, you're most likely not experiencing it.
    totally agree and bump my bro
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.53%

Quote Originally Posted by 96Cobrah View Post

Thanks for this, and I totally agree with what you said. I think I'm just being really paranoid.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

****ing so ****ing sick of repeating THIS: Methylation impacts MORE than liver- in fact the LIVER should be THE LEAST OF YOUR ****ING WORRIES

it regenerates- and alcohol is worse for your liver than a steroid(when consumed copiously) alcoholics with chronic driking- their livers recover-fine- i know many of them

worry about your ****ing cholesterol and blood pressure
    FUKC
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.98%

Are you turning yellow?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.53%

Quote Originally Posted by owlicks View Post
    Are you turning yellow?
    not a bit
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Presa View Post
    werd.
    went and checked my blood pressure 3 weeks into a SD run and was 150/90. apparently stage 1 hypertension. wish i wouldve checked it on my last day of week 4. since then ive bridged into epistane and feel 100 times better.. and my appetite has gone up as well.

to OP, try changing the foods you're eating. for me i'm on somewhat of a budget so eating strong and clean was begging to be a challenge. eating the SAME stuff daily had me feeling like **** there for awhile.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 11:16 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 04:34 PM
  4. failing to hit target calories
    By illgixxer in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 02:21 AM
  5. Why do i keep failing?