NIPPLE tenderness!! pls talk to me

dade652003

Awards
Hello Everyone

Currently im on week 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] week (today will be 4[SUP]th[/SUP] week) of Test E 300mg/ EQ 450mg for a 17 week cycle

Im current : 217.6lbs 6'1" and 12.6% BF Age: 27
Been training since 18 and this is my 2nd Cycle.

The issue started this week on Monday night (06.27) I feel a tenderness only my left nipple when I push in and just a little bit itchy

On Tuesday day I felt the same way, but no lumps, no puffiness, I don’t feel anything hard behind the nipple only my muscle and some fat, also I squeeze to see if liquid comes out, nothing.

Just in case I started a-dex .5mg Tuesday night

Today, I woke up is only itchy/burning sensation, but tenderness from yesterday is gone when I touch my nipples, it’s starting to make me worry of gyno. I took another .5mg today at noon, but I decided to look at my nipples at work and my left nipple looks a little bigger, maybe it’s in my head.

Question:
1-) Has anyone felt this way? I don’t have Nolva only a-dex and clomid
2-) How long before this discomfort goes away with adex, like how long does adex takes effect and its half-life?
3-) Today is my 4[SUP]th[/SUP] week injection day, should I postpone a couple of days?
4-) Will .5mg ED be good until this tenderness/itchiness/burning goes away?
5-) Will this hinder the gains?

Any suggestion will be so helpful

My diet is posted on another forum
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/177732-do-i-need.html

Last edited:
96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Wish I could answer your questions in their entirety, but I've only messed around with simple stuff like H-drol and now Epi. I'd say with the itchy/tender nips, you should be on top of it as you seem to be. Definitely a sign of the onset of gyno. Luckily, there are no lumps though and you're catching it early. I've heard some say that it's "normal" while on cycle, but I'm not sure what they mean by that.

Hopefully someone can give you a more clear cut yes or no. Looks like you're staying on top of it! Good luck man.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
not sure what to say about the nips, but out of curiosity, why did you go with 300mg of Test E and not 500mg / week? i almost always see people doing 500mg/week when taking Test E.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have gyno in the form of lumps under my areola. As longas I keep my estrogen levels under control I don't have any problems. I believe they are an estrogen barometer.

dade652003

Awards
I decided to keep the side from test e to a minimal, Ive talk to a ton of people and 300mg is good enough range to get less side while giving the anabolic effect. My first cycle I ran 500mg of test but also did AI a-dex since day one, I did get bloated somewhat but never itchy nips. Also Im running 17 weeks on test e and 16 weeks on eq, Im thinking usually more is better for shorters cycles but since im running a longer cycle with another androgen I wont need as much of test e.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
You might want to look into adding something dht based like mast, I've read plenty on guys shrinking or ceasing the gyno.

dade652003

Awards
Yes I’ve heard of Masteron but I had a-dex remaining from last cycle, also Im not turning into a pin cushion when the a-dex could take care of estrogen. Possible Ill add Masteron unto my 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] cycle next year ( Test E, Deca, Mast, Tbol). Thanks for the advice

My main concern is injection, I’m suppose to inject today and start week 4 but since I started feeling this nipple would it be wise to wait a couple of days to lower estrogen while waiting for a-dex to take affect and Inject on Friday (2 days), is this a good idea?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
i have no expierience with pinning, but i got full on gyno from either the mdrol dht or s4/osta.....either way after 30 days of fully developed lumps and puffy nips i decided to act on it. So i took liquid letro for 4wks. Im on my last week and the lumps are gone, with only very slight puffyness. Just my 2 cents.

dade652003

Awards
i have no expierience with pinning, but i got full on gyno from either the mdrol dht or s4/osta.....either way after 30 days of fully developed lumps and puffy nips i decided to act on it. So i took liquid letro for 4wks. Im on my last week and the lumps are gone, with only very slight puffyness. Just my 2 cents.
Thank you for the input beast, I just wanted to let everyone know I took adex .5mg for 3 days and the itchyness is gone and tenderness, my nips look normal again :yup:, also pin my 4th time yesterday and I feel great. Ima take .5mg EOD til the end, Thank you everyone for the input. Aprreciated the comments, you guys put my mind at ease.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Yes I’ve heard of Masteron but I had a-dex remaining from last cycle, also Im not turning into a pin cushion when the a-dex could take care of estrogen. Possible Ill add Masteron unto my 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] cycle next year ( Test E, Deca, Mast, Tbol). Thanks for the advice

My main concern is injection, I’m suppose to inject today and start week 4 but since I started feeling this nipple would it be wise to wait a couple of days to lower estrogen while waiting for a-dex to take affect and Inject on Friday (2 days), is this a good idea?
I would not wait to pin, even though test e is a longer ester I would think that disrupting the test to estrogen balance further would cause more issues. If you have the adex on hand then just run it and see how it treats you. Keep the test where it is at and reevaluate if you see symptoms worsen or improve, go from there. Hopefully it is just increase water around the fatty tissue in the chest area and not true gyno, I've not heard of many guys getting gyno flare ups after only a few weeks of test e, although tren e can irritate gyno rather quickly.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Hello Everyone

Currently im on week 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] week (today will be 4[SUP]th[/SUP] week) of Test E 300mg/ EQ 450mg for a 17 week cycle

Im current : 217.6lbs 6'1" and 12.6% BF Age: 27
Been training since 18 and this is my 2nd Cycle.

The issue started this week on Monday night (06.27) I feel a tenderness only my left nipple when I push in and just a little bit itchy

On Tuesday day I felt the same way, but no lumps, no puffiness, I don’t feel anything hard behind the nipple only my muscle and some fat, also I squeeze to see if liquid comes out, nothing.

Just in case I started a-dex .5mg Tuesday night

Today, I woke up is only itchy/burning sensation, but tenderness from yesterday is gone when I touch my nipples, it’s starting to make me worry of gyno. I took another .5mg today at noon, but I decided to look at my nipples at work and my left nipple looks a little bigger, maybe it’s in my head.

Question:
1-) Has anyone felt this way? I don’t have Nolva only a-dex and clomid
2-) How long before this discomfort goes away with adex, like how long does adex takes effect and its half-life?
3-) Today is my 4[SUP]th[/SUP] week injection day, should I postpone a couple of days?
4-) Will .5mg ED be good until this tenderness/itchiness/burning goes away?
5-) Will this hinder the gains?

Any suggestion will be so helpful

My diet is posted on another forum
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulking/177732-do-i-need.html
I take dex on my test cycke to avoid gyno water retention, acne, and that bloated look so it will hinder gains but i prefer it. I do a ML EOD, if that doesnt work highly recommend letro or nolva, both WILL work. I would personally run letro but chocolate milk showed me a thread where nolva is just as effective, proven method as he says it.