M4OHN Advice needed - AnabolicMinds.com

M4OHN Advice needed

1. New Member
    Answers

Question M4OHN Advice needed

Tuesday will mark two weeks on for my 6 week cycle. I have bumped it up to 24 mg. a day. I like the mood enhancing effects, but haven't noticed any real body changes. I been eating clean small meals every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. This is my first PH and I had been dieting prior to taking it. I'm 35, 6'4" and weight 215 (I probably sound skinny, but my waist is bigger than I want it to be).

Does this stuff really take 2 weeks to kick in? If so, Why?

Am I just under dosing this stuff for my size?

I was thinking about going up to 32 mg. or adding a low dose of 1AD to help with a little more muscle. Any recomendations?
    Thanks.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Not knowing exactly what your diet and training are like we can only guess as to what the problem is.

My guess,
    It is a slow burn sort of PH but you should be seeing some changes by now. That said I'd say its safe to say that you can increase the dose to 40 mg. You could add the 1AD also if you like, just know the lethargy on that stuff can be awful.

3. New Member
    Answers

Did you read any feedback? M4OHN sucks.

Advice? throw it away.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

I'll try an increase for another week. If that doesn't work, I may try the 1 AD. I read a lot of feedback on it. It worked for some. I think under dosing may be the main problem why some didn't like it. I'll wait and see how my 6 weeks go before I make any judgements.

5. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jayrebb617
    Did you read any feedback? M4OHN sucks.

Advice? throw it away.
    It all depends on who you ask...
    There isnt much of an alt, in terms of strength PH, with little to no sides...and good for cutting.
    M5 is a mixed bag too....

All relative man....but I know where you are coming from.

O14

6. Registered User
    Answers

According to the poll in the thread I started, 1 out of every 3 people dont like it.

7. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darius
    According to the poll in the thread I started, 1 out of every 3 people dont like it.
    Not trying to argue bro....I have heard a mixed bag too.....but to be honest, the only oral that I have heard a resounding "yes" to is M1T....

8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darius
    It also seems clear from your thread and others that those who have a negative view on M4ohn fall into basically three categories

* They use it with the false expectation that it is for bulking a la M1T and not with cutting/maintaining as their primary goal

* They are using dosages that are much too mild for this Methyl. Taking 8-12, even 16 mgs/day just doesn't seem to do it.

* They seem to have been taking their full dosages in a once or twice routine rather than spacing them out.

I'm not surprised by this reaction, hell, its taken almost two years for many people to appreciate and respect 1AD. As a long time lifter, now in my 60's I am pleased with its results after the first 2 1/2 wks. It fills a need for a prostate friendly cutting counterpart to my bulking cycles on 1AD.

9. New Member
    Answers

So basically, 33% of sample population did not like, but almost 66% which is majority is satisfied? SOUnd like M4OHN is getting good feed back to me.

10. Board Supporter
    Answers

I 1/3 or so had not tried it or wanted to

11. Senior Member
    Answers

Different people will react to compounds in differnet ways. For instance, I love M1T and respond to it very well. But, there are some who don't respond to it at all, or others who receive side effects that are way too harsh for them to handle. Basically, what works for one, may not work for another.

I'm currently using M4OHN for a cutting cycle and like it thus far. It took a while for it to kick in, but I'm not experiencing some of the things that others are, such as "the overall good feeling", and good sleep. I am experiencing some muscle hardness, and a pumped feeling at times. Strength is the same even after losing approximately 14 pounds so far. Granted some was water, I stacked it with Clen, increased my cardio, and lowered my cals. I wanted something that would assist with retaining muscle while dumping some b/f. So far it is working for me, but I did have to up the dose a bit.

Hey Dump...I'm at 207 lbs right now (5'10.5") and I had to increase my dose from 30mg's to 45mg's. I found this has helped.

12. New Member
    Answers

Hey Dump...I'm at 207 lbs right now (5'10.5") and I had to increase my dose from 30mg's to 45mg's. I found this has helped.
    I went up to 32 mg. I'll see how that works for a few days.

13. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dump1567
    I went up to 32 mg. I'll see how that works for a few days.

Thats what I would have done. Keep us posted

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

We really do have to keep in mind that the effective dosage for this compound has yet to be nailed down. There are people who are using 40-100mg as we speak, so hopefully we'll start to hear some feedback from higher dose cycles.

I liked it very well but spent a lot of time slowly upping the dose to 32 mgs. Next time I'll start at 40 mg and take it from there. It's not a compound that makes you feel "amped" like when on other test-like PHs and AAS but it does fill out your muscles.

I think it is an ideal base for a bulking stack myself..M4OHN/4AD/1T but few have really done this or have done it with a higher M4OHN dose yet.

Time will tell.

15. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    We really do have to keep in mind that the effective dosage for this compound has yet to be nailed down. Time will tell.

True true

16. Diamond Member
    Answers

Is taking 100mg safe?. I mean I have some M4ohn in my cabinet that I exchanged some m1t for because m1t didn't do anything for me and gave me very bad sides so I had to see a doctor. I mean I thought the whole point in methylated products was so they would be more orally bioavailable!. Yes it does change the product M1T is not just 1T thats been methylated, its a completely different product with completely different effects!... The point is though, why go and take 100mg of a methylated product?. There are 3 things that happen when you add the methyl group.

1. It becomes more orally bioavailable
    2. It becomes more TOXIC.
    3. It completley changes the compound and the effects of the compound.

I'm kinda running in circles here, but do you see me point and my question?
    Last edited by T-Bone; 08-01-2004 at 02:09 PM.

17. New Member
    Answers

Author L. Rea compared M4OHN toxicity to Anavar in a thread that has been deleted over at BB.com. I did, however, preserve the following quotation from his comments:

As to dosages...If relative activity were absolute real world then Halotestin at 10mg/d would result in every user being ripped at 250lbs plus. In truth I have used this compound (M 4-OHN) with many clients for many years as a replacement for Oxandrolone and found the rate of anabolism to be about equal milligram for milligram (which certainly is no joke). The elevation on liver ALT and AST has thus far been no more than that of Oxandrolone and HPTA inhibition is less in comparison at dosages as high as 50mg/d (Though that is not a reasonable dosage to say the least)
    Therefore, my guess is that the effects of dosages of 50mg/d and below are "acceptable" and dosages above 50mg/d are not yet tested (formally), so anyone trying them has volunteered to be the "guinea pig."

18. Diamond Member
    Answers

It looks like he is saying that 50mg a day is not reasonable but "acceptable"?. So whoever is using 100mg, I would really like to know how their liver is doing!. I say if you can't gain muscle with diet and training and a "reasonable" dose of ph/ps products than you have got to be doing something wrong. I have no problem gaining muscle without using any type of anabolics. I have used some ph/ps products with success. But to use them is such vast dosages, is just pointless. All it does is cause more damage to your liver and more sides. Its pointless to use something that you have to go up so high in dosage that it becomes toxic, allthough it already really is toxic to your body. Your liver is trying to flush it out, that is its job, to flush out toxins from the body, amoung all its other functions like protein synthesis. I am no english major, so enjoy the run-on sentences!

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    It looks like he is saying that 50mg a day is not reasonable but "acceptable"?. So whoever is using 100mg, I would really like to know how their liver is doing!. I say if you can't gain muscle with diet and training and a "reasonable" dose of ph/ps products than you have got to be doing something wrong. I have no problem gaining muscle without using any type of anabolics. I have used some ph/ps products with success. But to use them is such vast dosages, is just pointless. All it does is cause more damage to your liver and more sides. Its pointless to use something that you have to go up so high in dosage that it becomes toxic, allthough it already really is toxic to your body. Your liver is trying to flush it out, that is its job, to flush out toxins from the body, amoung all its other functions like protein synthesis. I am no english major, so enjoy the run-on sentences!

Everything you are saying is undoubtably true it is just the fact that we are dealing with such a new compound that we don't really know where that mysterious "Gains versus Toxicity" line is. So far I think the 5mg-40 mg range has been tested by quite a few people here and what few blood panels we have indicate no real discernable impact to the liver or lipid values.

The next phase in feeling this compound out is doing cycles from 40 mg up to ? 100mg? who knows..but undoubtably people are doing this right now. Hell there's probably some reckless mofo out there doing 200mg we don't know.

So the bottom line is we don't know what a "reasonable dose" is yet. Stay tuned.

Kudos to all those that have taken a cautious approach to dosing this and other methyls.

20. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman
    It fills a need for a prostate friendly cutting counterpart to my bulking cycles on 1AD.
    Great post, good point.

by the way, is that your medal for air operations acheivement?

21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrico
    Great post, good point.

by the way, is that your medal for air operations acheivement?
    Bingo, I was a Russki translator (and a couple other european and asian languages) and the sixties were a fun filled decade for us true-believers!! They kept trying to "Zaxvat" my butt and drop me out of the sky!

22. New Member
    Answers

Bingo, I was a Russki translator (and a couple other european and asian languages) and the sixties were a fun filled decade for us true-believers!! They kept trying to "Zaxvat" my butt and drop me out of the sky!
    Right on brother!

23. Board Supporter
    Answers

Thanks for serving. And I mean that.

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Indeed, an honor to have you here.

25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, as I age I remain fiercely proud of my service and less angry with the homecoming we received. Nowadays I channel my anger into my iron battles. After lurking I liked the good info and open, helpful attitudes I'ld seen here. I'll chime in when/if I can help.

Back to the topic at hand, at 5'11" & 202 I needed to jump to 36 mgs to get results. Taking megadoses to make M4ohn give M1T like results seems an unecessary overload. I'll be interested in any "loaded" results.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Interview advice needed
    By TheGame46 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 11:53 AM
  2. SD-Creatine & Rebound XT Advice Needed
    By kymo99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 09:55 AM
  3. Serious advice needed on routine habits!!!
    By jamalgq in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2005, 08:50 AM
  4. tne- advice needed big pete
    By dalejmurphy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 06:28 AM
  5. cycle advice needed
    By canadian champ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 12:23 AM