EPG Dianavar

P

PUNISHER_1

Awards
Not impressed at all....On week three of my cycle. Strength gains have been minimal at best. So far, it's just making me feel fat and exhausted all the time. Anyone else have similar problems with this or any of the other Superdrol clones?

D

dannyn2007

Awards
i know superdrol might cause lethargy which is common. but no good gains? im guessing its either bunk or you are screwing something up lol....when i take superdrol, even with a bad diet i still gain strenght like crazy

P

PUNISHER_1

Awards
I could have worded that better....The strength gains were noticeable for the first few days...But now I don't feel it as much. I get sore a lot faster too. I've read about the lethargy being a common side. It's kicking my ass! You're right man, I could be screwing something up. My diet isn't as regular as I'd like it to be since I'm in Iraq. I think I'll finish this cycle and I probably wont use it again. Maybe I'll try one of the halodrol clones next. Thanks for the reply!

D

dannyn2007

Awards
yeah man dont know what to tell you...most people on superdrol see gains to slow down on week 3 so most people do a 3 week cycle and 4 maximum.lethargy sucks ass lol...i honestly up my carbs super high while on superdrol and it helps a lot with lethargy. halodrol is a lot weaker from superdrol so dont expect the same gains.