Want to know more before starting my very first cycle of Dianabol!

tbloom26

Awards
Hi! My name is Trevor and I have been lifting for around 6 years. I had to have shoulder surgery last year due to a football injury. I was weighing in at !85 and lost all my muscle (45lbs) during the recovery. I have gotten my self back up to 165-170 area. Thank God for muscle memory. Unfortunately I have peaked again and have gotten a bit stronger but not any bigger so I have decided to try out Dianabol (D-Bol) I have done a bunch of research and am looking for a little more help.

Obviously I want BIG gains in muscle (preferably clean gains)
I am 5' 10"
I weigh 165-170lbs
I am young 19

I plan on about a 6 week cycle. Please help me out on what else I should take other than just D-bol. If you give me names I do research unless u wanna be so kind as to explain LOL! I appreciate any advice I can get.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
put on your flame suit. 19 is WAYYYYYYYYYY too young for dbol. you have a ton of time to grow and get bigger naturally. you will only be hurting yourself. also, dbol is not "clean" weight. lots of water weight that will be lost as soon as you come off it, unless you plan on running test with it, which again is a bad idea considering you are 19. try this instead, whey protein shakes, steak, clean carbs, chicken, more whey protein, creatine, more steak. thats a good stack for you.

tbloom26

Awards
put on your flame suit. 19 is WAYYYYYYYYYY too young for dbol. you have a ton of time to grow and get bigger naturally. you will only be hurting yourself. also, dbol is not "clean" weight. lots of water weight that will be lost as soon as you come off it, unless you plan on running test with it, which again is a bad idea considering you are 19. try this instead, whey protein shakes, steak, clean carbs, chicken, more whey protein, creatine, more steak. thats a good stack for you.
Ok. I have been on nothing but Whey protein (Syntha 6), Animalpak, Jack3d, and yoked. I have a had a decent gain from it like I said but i cant get myself over the point I'm at? What can I take or do to help get me over this plateau?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i know you don't want to hear it, but it's the truth. just EAT, TRAIN HARD, and REST. Building QUALITY muscle takes time. anyone can just take Dbol and get huge quick, but that is also water weight. what you should be striving for is that hard, dense, hard to lose muscle and that takes time, patience, and dedication. i promise im not trying to preach to ya, and you will do what you want obviously, but 19 just seems way too young to be messing with dbol. that is a very serious steroid. what would your PCT look like? would you be using a SERM? What would you do in the case of developing gyno, since Dbol can aromatize. now, i am not condoning this, but if you are dead set on taking an oral steroid / prohormone, at least go with something like h-drol first. its mild, but gains of 10-15 lbs over a 6 week period is not impossible or impractical. plus, the gains are much easier to hold on to and keep. the quicker you gain, the quicker you can lose (dbol). pm me if ya need some info or just completely ignore this if you are dead set on taking dbol.

tbloom26

Awards
Well I would truly rather not take it due to the health risks that come with it but if not it give me some advice on a stack to take. I am very knowledgeable about everything except for creatine. I take Whey protein, BCAA's, Multi Vitamins, a pre work out, and fish oil. I do research non stop every morning because I open a gym so I have nothing to do but sit here on the computer. I appreciate any help i can get towrads making the decision on what to take to optimize my mass gaining.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
chang thecway you lift I stoped geting big doing 8 to 10 reps so I was like crap I will just do a lil 4week cut (15 to 20reps 1 min break) than got back to lifting 8 to 10 and started to put on more than before so just chang it up don't just bulk bulk bulk switch it up

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna go out on a limb and guess that in reality, you don't know much at all. Your protein is probably decent, protein = protein (usually). Your multi is probably crap, poorly sourced and poor bioavailability. BCAAs are realistically unneeded, especially if you're bulking. Creatine is the most scientifically proven supplement on the market, i have no clue how you don't know anything about it. I'll give you a quick overview of what i would do were i in your position.

First, buy only the basics. Protein powder is your cheapest and easiest form of hitting that macro. Don't concern yourself too much with the type, but a blend can be beneficial. Myofusion is decent and priced right. Also look in to Combat Powder (they're always on sale and taste great), or if you have money to burn XF is the God's Nectar. Multi is more of an insurance plan, but things like Controlled Labs Orange Triad are priced right for the added benefit of immune complex, joint complex, digestive complex. Look in to their fish oil, Orange Oximega (always on sale, great EPA/DHA). Pre-workouts can be helpful, but don't become dependant on them, make sure to cycle. Creatine will be your best friend, buy the cheapest creatine made from creapure. I typically recommend Allmax creapure, ridiculously cheap. I'd also recommend buying some NOW vitD, very helpful.

If you're not making gains, it's a diet and possibly a training issue. 99% of the time it's a diet issue. You need to figure out what your maintenenace is, what you're typically eating per day, and then increase it to see the gains. If the diet is on point and you're still not seeing results then switch your training. If you've always been doing a boring 5 day 1 muscle group a day split, switch to something like Layne Norton's power/hypertrophy split and see some explosive gains. The best advice i can give is to engrain my golden rule in to your head: Bodybuilding success is based on 3 things in this order: Nutrition, Training and then supplementation. You can even do all the anabolics you want, but if your nutritional foundation is crap you're just shooting yourself in the foot.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this cycle=fail

back to the drawing board kid

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
this cycle=fail

back to the drawing board kid
you have a lot of learning to do. If you were ready to run a cycle you shouldnt have any ?'s, you should know your sh!t.

But at 19 i didnt know much either. I fuct around with lots of stuff and never kept the weight cuz i didnt know what was really going on in my body and what i needed to do to keep it anabolic. Instead i put my liver, heart, kidneys all threw hell for no reason afterward.

read and learn, in 6 months you ll b ready to run something. Til then lift hard-eat-sleep.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I have a few things, 1) Way too young. 2) At that age to say you have peaked is retarded, I kinda hope you get bad gear and die, not gonna lie wouldn't bother me at all. You need to just keep training, read up on proper training and diet and many other factors. I didn't learn how to effectively train or eat until my sophomore year of college, and I'm still learning every couple months something new is learned and gained from experience. Learn how to train the right way and be efficient and be dedicated to your goals. Look up westside for skinny bastards III, its free and is the easiet program to follow for great gains for any athlete at your age. Also if you just use dbol you will just get bloated, stronger for a few weeks, then lose it all at the end, that is what happens from oral only cycles. If you take the advice from this thread then good for you and you will be on the right track, if you are one of those who is going to do what they want anyways and just posted this hoping someone will justify your retarded theory, then you are a sad sad boy and I hope you die.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i highly rec wait till around 24 atleast
first cycle teste 500mg ew
and forget dbol tbol is liek dbol without the estrogen issues so:
wk1-6 40mg tolb ed
wk1-12 500mg test ew
wk14-18 PCT
*AI on hand
this is for LATER ON NOT now.
give it a few years and keep researching, a few months isnot nuff to know a fraction of what you should know before getting into this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi! My name is Trevor and I have been lifting for around 6 years. I have decided to try out Dianabol (D-Bol) I have done a bunch of research and am looking for a little more help.

Obviously I want BIG gains in muscle

I am 19

you give me names I do research LOL! I appreciate any advice I can get.
cut through all the fluff, and you get to the heart of your question, and an answer, buy a book, anabolics 10th edition, and read it.

your too young to be posting here asking questions about steroids.