2nd Cycle (Andromass / Phreak)

TrashCanman14

Awards
Finished my first cycle / PCT (Phreak, HD 25mg / SD 15 mg ED - 4 weeks) with proper support, and my PCT went great (support supps, Nolva, test boosters). Now I'm already planning my next cycle.

I'm thinking about running this in about 6 months:

- Andro Mass 4/4/4/4/4/4
- Phreak (see above) 0/0/0/0/1/1

Then running a pretty standard 4 week Clomid / Nolva PCT with a OTC AI.

How's this sound?

-TCM

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Id shoot the phreak before the andromass and gain as much as possible with that superdrol/halo combo so that its easier to hold the gains u made from that while running the andromass

Gavin9

Awards
Do the phreak first because that mass will be hard to hold onto during pct if you finish with it. Good luck bro.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap of Phreak is worthless. From logs I've seen, guys have had to run damn near 3 pills to get the effects. No idea if it's underdosed or people just are using anabolics as a crutch, but that's what I've seen.

IMO, sell the Phreak. You can probably sell it for a bit more than you bought it (it's already cheap for what it is, and people want it back now that it's OOS). Then buy something straight like epistane, hdrol, sdrol, dymethazine, etc. and stack that with andromass.

Or you can take advantage of our sale right now, andromass for under 140$ and grab another bottle and go for 8/8/8/8/8/8 or 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap of Phreak is worthless. From logs I've seen, guys have had to run damn near 3 pills to get the effects. No idea if it's underdosed or people just are using anabolics as a crutch, but that's what I've seen.

IMO, sell the Phreak. You can probably sell it for a bit more than you bought it (it's already cheap for what it is, and people want it back now that it's OOS). Then buy something straight like epistane, hdrol, sdrol, dymethazine, etc. and stack that with andromass.

Or you can take advantage of our sale right now, andromass for under 140$ and grab another bottle and go for 8/8/8/8/8/8 or 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
I like this idea or run the phreak 4 weeks and AM 6
weeks 1-4 Phreak
weeks 1-6 AM
I wouldn't run a 10 week cycle, 2 weeks past the phreak with AM would be plenty to help solidify gains.

TrashCanman14

Awards
I like this idea or run the phreak 4 weeks and AM 6
weeks 1-4 Phreak
weeks 1-6 AM
I wouldn't run a 10 week cycle, 2 weeks past the phreak with AM would be plenty to help solidify gains.
I had great gains with Phreak at 1 cap a day for 4 weeks, so I know that dosage works for me. I'm looking to add it to AM because of all the great things I've heard about AM and the lack of liver sides that come along with it.

What about something like this:

Week 1-3: Phreak 1 / AM 6
Week 4: AM 8

PCT of Clomid / Nolva.

TCM

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had great gains with Phreak at 1 cap a day for 4 weeks, so I know that dosage works for me. I'm looking to add it to AM because of all the great things I've heard about AM and the lack of liver sides that come along with it.

What about something like this:

Week 1-3: Phreak 1 / AM 6
Week 4: AM 8

PCT of Clomid / Nolva.

TCM
You could do that, but imo the full 6 weeks at regular dose would work out better. Since you had great gains of one cap of Phreak just add in the AM
1-4 Phreak
1-4 AM (keep it at 6 caps)

james1234567

Awards
what would you runs the novla like for pct

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4