Newbie..is THIS the right stack/Cycle...?

dr_mowgli

Awards
Hey Guys, I've been training hard on a bulking routine, and now after my 12 weeks, I want to take it to the next level.

I'm gonna go for an all oral Cycle, which will be my first, and I'm aware of the Inj/Oral advantages, but I'm going with Oral.

I have a coupla questions for those who have been in the game a while, firstly I don't personally have any friends who do this, so I am going at it alone.

i've had a look online, and this seems to be the stack for
week of

10mb tab DIANABOL
10mg tab ANADROL
50mg tab PROVIRON
25mg tab NOLVADEX

This is a 9 week cycle, I have all of these mapped out by week.

I'm also gonna do the proper liver support (Milk Thistle and Alpha Lipoic acid supplements?) and PCT (ZMA or Tribulus?) of course afterwards...any recommendations?

Also, In terms of purchasing, I'm sure this question has been asked 1 million times and all of the above, but there are allot of scammers, I am told the above website is also dodgy... so if anyone would PM/post a decent site that ships UK, I would really appreciate that.

Also, any pointers would be great!

Massiah

Awards
So what you're telling me is in your first post your asking for sources.....really dude. Laziest DEA agent ever!

dr_mowgli

Awards
lol i was'nt expecting much, but i thort i'd put it out there, we don't have D.E.A here in the uk, only P.I.G lol anyway whatever to that ****, I'll find my sources man.

Week Doses:

10mb tab DIANABOL 3 Tabs a day for 6 weeks
10mg tab ANADROL 3 Tabs a day for 5 weeks
50mg tab PROVIRON 1 tab a day from week 3 to 5
25mg tab NOLVADEX 1 tab from week 6 to 9

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dbol: 30mg e/d for 6 weeks.

abombs: 30mg e/d for 5 weeks.

proviron: 50mg e/d for 3-5 weeks.

pct: nolva @ 25mg e/d for 4 weeks.

im going to share some knowledge with you brotha.

this cycle is stupid, makes no sense, and is completely planned out wrong.

your pct sucks.

you obviously know zero about anabolic/androgenic steroids.

if you are for real, and not bull sh!tting us with this train wreck, then you really need to read a book.