need help with cycle

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
right now i weigh 177 at about 10-11% bf. i want more size but not at the price of more body fat. i did a cycle a while back and was stupid because i really didnt know what i was taking i just jumped on the band waggon of "getting huge". now that i have had some time to actually research i am stuck between what compound to take. Hdrol or epi? i dont want to gain alot of waterweight on cycle i just want good solid dry gains i hated superdrol when i cycled that "hello mass" "goodbye mass". I need all the help i can get Thanks.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
I've cycled H-drol and am currently on my 3rd week of Epi.

As far as H-drol goes, it kicked in pretty quick and the size came on. Mild strength gains as well. Most of the mass stuck but I still believe it was somewhat wet. So far, I've had amazing strength gains on epi. They say it takes 2-3.5 weeks for it to kick in so I'm trying to be patient on seeing some visible gains. I was spoiled in that department with H-drol I suppose.

As for serms, the only place I know of is a research chem site. There are other ways, but I haven't looked into them. People will point you in the right direction for a quality serm. There a few legit chem sites out there.

H-drol had no sides up until the 5th week when I could barely get out of bed and my hair was shedding like a dog. That was the day I ended it and sides went away within a day. Epi has had mild sides such as lethargy at 30mg and dissipated at 40mg. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
pm'd you bro

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
man i feel like im startin all over when it comes to this stuff i have been training for 2 years going on 3 so i know the fundamentals and how to train my body naturally but this is all new to me do i keep the same diet ive always done like a 40 40 20 but some people reccomend higher carbs on cycle so im lost all over again

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
if i chose hdrol 50/50/75/75/100/100 or epi 20/30/30/40? sound right?

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
No,

on the Epi side.
Run Epi for 6 weeks, don't waste your time/$ at 20mg, start at 30mg and stay there at your first Epi run.

on Hdrol side.
You don't need 100mg if it's your first Hdrol run.