Ready to go to 50 mg of Epi after 1 week on 40 mg

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
So I just hit the 3rd week of epi as of yesterday. So far it's been 30/30/40 and I'm not seeing the visible results that I was hoping for. However, strength gains are amazing. Anyway, I was wondering if it would be alright to bump up to 50mg. I usually run the same mg for 2 weeks at a time but I want to see what 50mg would do. Epi is supposed to produce slightly better gains compared to H-drol from what I've read.

I have already been through a H-drol cycle and it produced much more as far as visible gains go. Slightly disappointed atm. :-/

Any input would be appreciated!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure, why not. let us know how it goes. what brand r u using?

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Went with IBE. I was initially was going to go with transform, but by the time I was done putting in my research and ready to order, it was gone. It's funny because when I first started to look into epi, IBE was hard to find.

Called the guy at PHF supplements and he told me that they bought the last/huge bulk from IBE. I have letro on hand and torem for pct. Going to implement DAA in there too. How much of an AI is epi? I'm assuming that would make letro semi useless. I gained around 11lbs on h-drol, but maybe it was wet.

No sides so far! I had experienced some lethargy at 30 mg and it disappeared at 40 mg. Stumbled across a statement shortly after that said IBE reps claimed that lethargy dissipates at 40.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
I did actually. About 1.5 weeks in. Sucks.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
wooooow I hope ibe goes to.hell

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Actually there's debate over the testing and also it being pinned to a certain batch number. I feel like I'm leaning out a bit though. I'm considering getting a blood test this coming week to see where I'm at. You think this will give some insight to things?

Also, when you're on cycle...would your test read high or low? I've read that it will show low as you're shut down. Also read that it should show high since you have test flowing around (natural or not). Stupid question, I know.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ibe is not a reputable company, and they do put out bunk product. knowingly, or nor, who knows. maybe the supplier is bad and thats why so many hit or miss on epi.

if your epistane is a beta version, and slightly tainted with pheraplex, that could be a logical explanation as to why it isn't working the way you expect.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Can anyone recommend a legit brand that hasn't been hit with a bad rep? RPN? Transform?

Not sure what I should do at this point. I will run it for another week to see how it goes. Assuming it doesn't yield anything this week, should I run my PCT, take some time off, and try a new brand?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Beastdrol ntbm

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure. my first experience with epi brought zero noticiable results, and the 2nd chance I had with ntbm epi-strong, I sold in order to buy some new disc brakes for my mountain bike. lol.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Yeah, I do need some audio equipment for my car...fkn stock system is crap. Lol.

I do know how to bulk (see sig) but I feel as if I'm not eating as much as I could. Today I ate until I was about to puke. Aiming for 5k cals or so. Peanut butter, eggs, milk, chicken, potatoes, rice, etc. We will see how this week goes. I'll let you know. Heck I may do a 2nd run with a different brand to prove/disprove the IBE situation. I'd believe that'd be a first....

tg333

Awards
I'm on 4th week of Havoc. 40/40/50/60 No results period. No sides period. Insomnia, off and on, but may be unrelated. Garbage, I may as well have just sent my $$$ to RPN and the supporting supp companies and told them Happy Birthday. Total rip off!

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
No strength gains? I was really forward to some awesome gains other than strength.

Would do something Super but I really don't want to deal with the sides. Seems like a few years ago, epi was putting out results. Now it seems if everyone has a bad experience. Anything out there about as powerful as epi should be but less than Superdrol?

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Hit up 50 and let us know how it goes, highest I have run on epi is 40, although I do have another bottle, probably toss that in next this bulking season

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
I bumped to 50 yesterday. May end up finishing at 60. Can someone tell me if blood work would reveal anything? If so, I can go down the street and get a quick test count. It would be helpful to me and future users.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
blood work will tell you how much testosterone and other natural stuff is going on in your blood. it wont tell you sht about the synthetic methyl dht derivative you have in your blood. you'd need a specific test to look for it and it's metabolites.

but, if you get tested, it should be a indication of if you are shutdown or not. if your t levels are very low, then you may know your body is sensing the increased androgens.

why dont you give dimethazine a try.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
From what I understand the test that screens for metabolites is really expensive so that's out lol. I would stop the oral dabbling and try out legit gear but I'm way too afraid of gyno. Lol. I started 50 mg last night. Took my usual 20 mg and strength was up quite a bit even from last week.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, hopefully 50 will be where it's at for you and you'll start seeing the results you expect.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Was reading about dymethazine and it seems to be somewhat identical to Superdrol. Not sure if I'm ready for something that hardcore. I've been hearing you can go +20 lbs and then lose it after PCT. Sucks.

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
I have 3 bottles of Havoc on the way, was debating a solo run or stack with Andromass. This thread isn't exactly filling me with confidence...

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Well that's a good thing. I had seen both good and bad reviews. It was only after I had started that I came across the IBE study. At least now you can consider stacking or not bothering with it. I'd recommend trying it out. As I've heard, some people respond and others don't. So far it's done it's job very well in the strength department and visual gains have been slight.

Oh and I was gonna ask. Since epistane can convert to Phera, wouldn't it make sense to go ahead and bump up the dosage?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would, im sure if your urine was tested, it would have phera metabolites in it.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Probably should have started out at 40 mg. Damn you IBE. Is the phera issue common with epistane itself or is IBE on the chopping block for that?

I want the real deal not some weaker crap. Lol. Not sure but it seems like that sense of euphoria that is common with epi is starting to creep in. As messed up as this sounds, I started hoping for sides to give indication that it was working lol.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Was reading about dymethazine and it seems to be somewhat identical to Superdrol. Not sure if I'm ready for something that hardcore. I've been hearing you can go +20 lbs and then lose it after PCT. Sucks.
How many epi bottles are you using?

Lazarus111

Awards
I'm on my 5th week and haven't gained much weight. a pound here or there. i'm at 50mg, no sides but this **** sucks. Sorry, IBE.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
I purchased 2 bottles and will have plenty left like h-drol.

Update: This will be my 3rd day at 50 mg. I think if any 50 mg may be a good starting point for future users lol. Starting to feel a slight sense of well being and am up about 7lbs. Not sure if that's due to me really kicking up the food intake though. I can see a little bit more of a physical gain...maybe the gains are going unnoticed because a) they are slight b) I look at myself multiple times per day. Lol.

Lazarus111

Awards
I wonder how soon I should wait after I finish a 6 week cycle before I start a cycle of hdrol. I understand they are both methylated products. Might even try something non-methylated. how long should one wait before started a new cycle?

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
I wonder how soon I should wait after I finish a 6 week cycle before I start a cycle of hdrol. I understand they are both methylated products. Might even try something non-methylated. how long should one wait before started a new cycle?
Time on = time off. I usually wait much longer than that though.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lawsuit, misslabeling an item is illegal

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Lawsuit, misslabeling an item is illegal
Even if it had not been evaluated by the FDA? I'll take my losses. No way I'd get into a legal battle over 70 bucks lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
under the right conditions (or if improperly stored) epistane can break down into pheraplex. this could lead to there being desoxymethyltestosterone aka phera in the product.

in the body, i believe epistane has been shown to have phera metabolites in users urine. this could account for either the product in the pill breaking down into pp, or some metabolic process in the body.

i dont know if those studies also tested the product of the users. My computer crashed back in feb, and I lost all of my steroid information, so everything i have to go off of is in my head, and that can be a little sketchy.

the comp i have now sucks, so i dont dare re download studies and books i had. maybe when I get a mac, i'll get it all back.

sorry i changed the subject, back to the epi. any updates on changes?
:lol:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
50mg shouldnt be a problem, some have gone higher. 70 is the most ive heard anyone ran

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yeesh that sux!

id rec dbeastdrol (SD) i have used it and love it myself.
got 2 more bottles, next time will run it with m1d and test (HRT)
superdrol seems to give some some veryannoying sides.
its fine for me though, then agen i love trenbolone also lol.

also i DONT red SD without soem test, will keep the lathergy away and is also healthyer as you will be shut down from the SD its good to have test at a good level in your body.
something i would rec:
wk1-12 400-500mg teste ew
wk1-6 20mg beastdrol ed

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
yeesh that sux!

id rec dbeastdrol (SD) i have used it and love it myself.
got 2 more bottles, next time will run it with m1d and test (HRT)
superdrol seems to give some some veryannoying sides.
its fine for me though, then agen i love trenbolone also lol.

also i DONT red SD without soem test, will keep the lathergy away and is also healthyer as you will be shut down from the SD its good to have test at a good level in your body.
something i would rec:
wk1-12 400-500mg teste ew
wk1-6 20mg beastdrol ed
Have no idea....is this real gear you're referring to? (aside from beastdrol)

If so, all of that goes over my head. Want to change that though. I'm scared sh!tless of getting gyno from strong compounds. I don't have 5k on hand for surgery lol.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
I have letro on hand. Since epi is an AI, I have no idea why lol.

I'm one of the unlucky ones that gets fat on the chest as one of the first places. Even before I knew what a PH was during my first bulk, I obtained chest fat near the nips. That's relief to know that I got it before cycle. It's just really soft and should go away on a cut. Still sucks though.

No puberty gyno. I'm naturally a very thin ecto with small, flat nips lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methepitiostane isn't an aromatase inhibitor, it is a methylated analog of an anabolic steroid.

it's anti estrogen properties are from it's androgenic properties, like say dht, masterone, etc.

you have epitiostane, which is the plain steroid, then you have mepitiostane, which is a etherized version, then you have methepitiostane, which is a methylized version, and the most potent.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Update.

I was at 186 cut to 170 and started the cycle there at 170. For the first 3 weeks I had gotten up to 173 and hovered there. I bumped up the dosage and food intake only a few days ago. Just weighed in a 179 this morning. See a little size coming on.

I'm hoping its mainly due to the increase in dosage but could also be that I'm eating more.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Update.

I was at 186 cut to 170 and started the cycle there at 170. For the first 3 weeks I had gotten up to 173 and hovered there. I bumped up the dosage and food intake only a few days ago. Just weighed in a 179 this morning. See a little size coming on.

I'm hoping its mainly due to the increase in dosage but could also be that I'm eating more.
Or both, hope this goes well for you, if your seeing size thats great news!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update.

it sounds like both. you are eating more, and the hormonal responses of the steroid could be causing your body to become prepared to shuttle those nutrients into your muscle for food. using your nutrients more effeciently.? just a guess though.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
it sounds like both. you are eating more, and the hormonal responses of the steroid could be causing your body to become prepared to shuttle those nutrients into your muscle for food. using your nutrients more effeciently.? just a guess though.
Sounds good enough to me bro. Lol.

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Update: Strength is up as usual. Weight is about the same. I have noticed that my muscles have REALLY hardened over this last 3 days or so. Also, I know h-drol was supposed to give back pumps (never happened), but I'm not sure if Epi is known for that. I had some bad stiffness and pain in my back that felt similar to a big pump. Really tore legs up yesterday and I live in a 2 story condo. FML.

Never really had a problem with dry joints at the beginning of the cycle, but currently, I feel like a 80 year old when I wake up in the morning. Doesn't last very long though. No sides other than that!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
This was my favorite compound back in the day, but like all designer steroids... the quality control seems to diminish the longer it has been available, and eventually your left with a bunch of underdosed bunk garbage. Used epi-strong from mr. supps and it was no where near the same compound as the original RPN havoc

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
Update: 50mg was ok. Tomorrow will be a week complete on 60mg. Not sure if I want to run a 6th week at 70mg.

So far, I've had basically no sides. I feel that the pills are seriously under dosed. I feel that I could run 80 mg with no ill effects to be honest. I've noticed a slight amount of mass. Started at about 170 and am now hovering around 180. Also have lost a considerable amount of fat off my midsection. Unfortunately, no fat loss on chest. Back has grown but has always been my strongest point. Was hoping to add a lot more mass to my chest, it added a little.

Strength has dramatically increased and increases every week on every lift. Muscle is also dense and hardened. Vascularity has come out throughout the chest, delts, and arms while flexed. Overall, I'd say the cycle has been a disappointment. I was expecting much more from this run since I had read a lot of good logs (sadly those were mostly from 08). As someone mentioned above, it seems it's significantly under dosed.

I bounce between the idea of doing and not doing some sort of superdrol clone. Not really worried about sides or liver toxicity, mainly just gyno. My advice is, if you decide to run epi, start at a much higher dose.

Also, there's a lot of ways that people prefer to run Torem. Can anyone recommend their preference on dosage?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you run superdrol, run some pstanz, or stanodrol with it, then you will have zero worries about gyno.

but always have an ai on hand no matter what compound you are running. :thumbsup:

96Cobrah

96Cobrah

Awards
I've been on 70mg for the last two days and both mornings, I've felt like I have a mild hangover. This to me is indication that it's time to start PCT. This may be unrelated but I'm having terrible bowel movements. My BMs while on a clean, balanced diet are the best so this isn't right. My psoriasis is crazy so if you have it, keep in mind that it will flare up big time.

For PCT I have a 1800mg bottle of Torem, a bottle of DAA, support supps that I use pre and on cycle, and a good diet. I'm planning on running the Torem 90/60/60/30. There are so many variation as to what people prefer when it comes to Torem dosing. Should I start the DAA now or at week 2/3? Also, I'm thinking of adding a cortisol blocker around week 2/3. Maybe Lean Xtreme. You think this would really make a difference?