best thing out there?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
soooo I'm doing a cycle of boladrol and I'm not to happy with it and my next stop will be SD but if it doesint workout for me is there any thing out there that will pack the lb's on you that's any better? To bad mass tabs are no more :(

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I got barely any gains off superdrol or turinbol.... Sucked... I ate 1000 over maintenance and gained 4lbs...

But I used ap "the one" on only 500 calories over and gained 7lbs and leanned out as well

So it's weird some people get huge on sd... Maybe mine was junk.... I'm gonna try it again soon...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mass tabs were superdrol + herbs and spices.

you could try dimethazine/max lmg stack, or m1t + 4ad rd,

the one sucked in my opinion. a very crappy ph to methyl dht.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Theres no "Best out there" Some people React different to compounds, Ive seen people who gain 2lbs off superdrol and Ive seen people who gain 20lbs off it, also Ive seen logs where some have gained 22lbs on Hdrol, Just all depends on your body, Everyones different, And so is thier body, Therefore they are gonna react different. Only thing that will not change from person to person is your diet, That is key to any gains you want. So The answer to your question would be Diet

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is good ****. Beastdrol is the only brand i've used and I was so pleased with my first bottle which gave me 2 cycles (20/20/20/20 and 10/10/10) that I bought another one.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I'm eating 1000cal over maintenance and only got up to 7lb and I'm in week 4 ...I just wanted that freakin 20lb cycle
I want to find some freakin m1t!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm eating 1000cal over maintenance and only got up to 7lb and I'm in week 4 ...I just wanted that freakin 20lb cycle
I want to find some freakin m1t!
if you are an ectomorph then most likely your "maintenance" is obviously much higher than what some random caloriecalculator.com program is going to tell you. If you aren't putting on on the pounds, EAT MORE.

I've seen the 160 pound guys come on here and they type in their bw and height and whatever calorie program they are using tells them there maintenace is something like 1700-2000 cals a day, so they eat 2500 a day and aren't putting on weight, when it's quite obvious they need to up those cals way more than that before they complain about not putting on weight.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
haha I didint use google to tell me what I need I know I need 2500cals a day to stay at my lb I'm at right now but I'm taking in 3500 and on some days 4000cals and only 7lb so far and about .75" on my stomach! So some of it is fat ;(

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Ya I'm a endo... So it's opposite I only have to eat 2400 to gain

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Super DMZ from ironmaglabs worked real good for me. 15lbs in a month