Clen with (or after) M4OHN

nikegurl

Awards
I'm getting ready to order some liquid clen (for research purposes) and I still have one question.

The female research subject is currently using M4OHN.

I was wondering if I would observe better results conducting the 2 week clen experiment immediately after the subject finishes the M4OHN cycle OR during the last 2 weeks of an M4OHN cycle. (start the clen research after the M4OHN use ends or run both together for the last 2 weeks and stop both together?)
Thanks for any input/advice.

size

Awards
  • Established
I see no problem with using them together. I would lean towards using them together if I had to choose.

patrol

Awards
what dosage of m4o do you take , do you take any other ph ?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Depending on my day, I am using 30-45 mg's. I usually dose 15mg's every 6 hours. My work days are over 16 hours, so I do 45mg's on those days. It has taken almost two weeks for me to start seeing results.

patrol

Awards
45 mg of m4ohn seems to be high for me , i was thinking of taking 24 mg m4ohn with propionat 100 mg every seconf day and albuterol (20-24 mg) .

acecombact1

Awards
do you guys think its a good idea to use clen with PCT for its anti-catabolic properties?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on what your goals were from your cycle. After a bulking, you want your calories high, and so on. I'm sure someone with more knoweldge about it will chime in.