Pulsing a cycle

led0321

Awards
I have been reading about doing a pulsing cycle. What are yalls thoughts on that?

DocT

Awards
I pulsed PHs 3 times and will start another pulse within the week. I kept most of my gains, never needed any Rx PCT. Fight the impulse to take a "little" on off days because this reduces some of the benefits of a pulse.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see people always pulsing Epi, but what about SD or a Tren PH?

DocT

Awards
I pulsed SD and loved it. Still got back/shin pumps from hell, but I was in 110+ heat every day. I certainly did not get some of the dramatic gains others have seen, but attribute that to very limited food choice at the time.
You can still over_ do the dose though, so stay smart. 50mg SD MWF is reasonable -even low-for an SD pulse but was ideal for me because I hate shin pumps lol.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
50mg SD MWF is reasonable -even low-for an SD pulse but was ideal for me because I hate shin pumps lol.

LOL

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
guys this is the old school hormone use section, PH talk doesnt belong in here.

but to add the the question asked, run a straight cycle and get the most out of it. pulsing IMO is for ppl trying to run an oral for an extended amount of time or someone looking to "test the waters" with steroids.