Thinking of stacking Hdrol/Mdrol

AyeSir

Awards
Well I had two bottles of hdrol and decided to up my dosages so I needed another bottle. I ended buying a hdrol/mdrol combo.

This is what I was thinking:

Hdrol 100/100/100/150/150
Mdrol 0 10 10 10 10
Cycle assist

PCT:
PCT assist, Erase, Nolvadex

is this too much? Would pct be good enough for something like this? Bulking through the cycle looking for mass/strength gains.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
if ur lookin to bulk, SD is perfect standalone and ud wanna go to 20-30mg. however, ud be puttin much stress on the liver running it that high with halo. im plannin on the same stack in a couple weeks but im goin a lower dosage on the halo. im goin for a recomp and want the sd to kickstart it. throw some nice muscle on. id say get some liv52 or cycle support also, ur stackin 2 methyls and the halo is dosed high

im runnin mine like this:
halo 50/75/75/75/75/75
SD 10/10/10/10
cycle support and liv52 before, during and after cycle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if ur lookin to bulk, SD is perfect standalone and ud wanna go to 20-30mg. however, ud be puttin much stress on the liver running it that high with halo. im plannin on the same stack in a couple weeks but im goin a lower dosage on the halo. im goin for a recomp and want the sd to kickstart it. throw some nice muscle on. id say get some liv52 or cycle support also, ur stackin 2 methyls and the halo is dosed high

im runnin mine like this:
halo 50/75/75/75/75/75f
SD 10/10/10/10
cycle support and liv52 before, during and after cycle
somebody give this man a gold star. :thumbsup:

to the op, what the hell are you thinking dosing hd at 150mg?

if hd isn't strong enough for you at 100mg, guess what? the answer isn't up the dosage to 150, it is to use a different compound.

hd is a mild compound, but even solo, you dont want 150mg of a methylated compound in your liver for 12 or more hours steady. it is going to kick your livers a*s.

AyeSir

Awards
Ok Ill back down on the hdrol. Been on cycle assist for a few days already and will officially start monday 06/27/11.

Hdrol: 100mg x 5 weeks
mdrol: 10-15mg last 4 weeks

Or i was also thinking

Hdrol: 100mgs x 6 weeks solo. Hold on to mdrol for another cycle.

catty66

catty66

Awards
Great advice on here op. I ran almost the exact cycle, years back. I had blood work done 3 days into pct. My results scared the crap out of me. I have never stacked two methyls since and never will. The guys on here are right. Run one or the other. You will still be satisfied with you're results. More is not always better. Good luck with what you decide to do.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
what about

SD: 20/20/20/0/0/0/0

Hdrol: 50/50/50/75/75/75

OR

SD: 20/20/20/0/0/0/0

Hdrol: 0/0/0/75/75/75

Don't run a SD longer than 3 weeks. After that it's too little gains

catty66

catty66

Awards
20 mgs of a good sd clone for 3 weeks solo, would be plenty for me. Running three weeks of hd after that would be a waste to me. I don't even see results from hd until the end of third week into the forth. That's why most guys run it solo for six weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only reason i would see to use hd with superdrol would be to keep your androgen levels steady from it's super long half life.

with that being said, there really is no reason to go over 50mg of hd (25mg 12hrs aprt) while using the sd, and then, the remaining weeks running the hd at 75mg will help keep your body in an anabolic state and possibly help get used to the gains made.

but one shouldn't expect to gain anything after using the sd, and after 3-4 weeks on sd, more time on just equals being shutdown longer, and harder than if you just ran 3-4 weeks of sd solo.

im not saying dont do something like sd 20mg e/d for 3 weeks and hd at 50mg for those 3 weeks, then after that 75mg for the remaining 3 weeks;
but if you do, just dont expect much after the sd except possibly more side effects.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sd solo would be fine at 20mg for 3 weeks.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Why not just do a bridge? Sd for 3 weeks at 10-15mg and hdrol for 5 or 6 weeks. Just a thought. I've seen sd/epi bridges, considering hdrol is mild I would think that it is also a plausible option for a bridge.