1test vs 19Nor

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
How anabolic is 1test compared to 19Nor?

Would the strength and mass gained on a 5aa/4AD/19Nor stack be comparable to a 4AD/1test cycle? What would be the ideal dosage be for each? (assuming a 'moderate to hardcore' range)

BigVrunga

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
1test if much more androgenic than 19nor and you can expect to make somewat bigger gains on 1test. For safety 19nor is unrivaled.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....

Thanks for the reply, windwords7...

Couple more Qs..

Would 19Nor combined with 3alpha come close to the gains made on 1test? This could be interesting, because with both PHs in a separate bottle, yould could play with the androgenic activity/xtra strength gains with the 5aa.

Could you stack 19Nor with 1test? Allowing you to use a 'mild' dosage one 1test with a good dosage of 19Nor for lean gains similar to 1test alone? This would be even less androgenic than small doses of 5aa...

Im just worried about hair-loss...my hair has always been naturally thin, although Im 27 and I show no signs of balding. However, Im italian:) and my Dad's family consists entirely of balding sicilian males:)

Thanks
BigVrunga

I didnt notice any hair loss for Megabol/Anabol, but a good T1 stack seems to be more androgenic, from what Ive read.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
What are the males in your mothers side looking like? More indicitive from Mom than Dad. If your concerned with hairloss do a 4AD at mild to moderate doses and 19nor. No 1T and no 5aa or 3alpha.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
What are the males in your mothers side looking like? More indicitive from Mom than Dad. If your concerned with hairloss do a 4AD at mild to moderate doses and 19nor. No 1T and no 5aa or 3alpha.
Totally agree.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
My mom's father died at 86 with a full head of hair...I had always heard the baldness came from the mother's side too...but then others say that's not the case.

Would the gains be significantly less from a 19Nor/4AD stack compared to a 1T/4AD stack?

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Ought to be fairly close to the 1-test/4-AD stack.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Then why dont we see more people trying it? Is 19Nor expensive?

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Nor is more expensive. That coupled with it being a little less anabolic than 1-test. Anyway, great product.

MrTrap

Awards
What really surprises me is how infrequently it is mentioned (well, the guys who pin discuss it) how suppressive Nor is to the HPTA. We're not just talking libido here, but test recovery after the cycle. There is how much you gain during the cycle, and there is how much you lose/gain between cycles.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MrTrap
What really surprises me is how infrequently it is mentioned (well, the guys who pin discuss it) how suppressive Nor is to the HPTA. We're not just talking libido here, but test recovery after the cycle. There is how much you gain during the cycle, and there is how much you lose/gain between cycles.
Becuase we are talking about a PH and because I do not advocate cycles longer than 4 weeks, HPTA suppression is not nearly as severe as doing Deca. If you follow a good post cycle recovery regimen I think there is little to lose is using the 19nor for its safety benefits.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%. As far as I know, male pattern baldness is ALWAYS inherited from your mother's side. And, 19nor is NOWHERE near as strong as 1-test. The only reason it is popular is for guys worried about hair loss. 3-alpha is potentially the worst culprit in this respect.

MrTrap

Awards

Becuase we are talking about a PH and because I do not advocate cycles longer than 4 weeks, HPTA suppression is not nearly as severe as doing Deca.

There have been a couple of guys who reported the suppression using the PHs, over at bb.com. Plus some that used that BC stack that reported suppression - who knows how much came from the Nor? Remember that part of the problem has to do with the way the nandralone itself stays in certain tissues longer.

I agree the risks are less than using an ester version, but they aren't non-existant. There is no reason to not mention the potential risk.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
This wasnt a risk question thread....I expect people will do the research or ask the specific questions. I dont have time to answer "possible questions", therefore I did not even come to mind to answer a question that was not asked.

MrTrap

Awards
This wasnt a risk question thread....I expect people will do the research or ask the specific questions. I dont have time to answer "possible questions", therefore I did not even come to mind to answer a question that was not asked.
My original post wasn't "why didn't you" but rather "why is this never mentioned." Sorry if that came across as a criticism of you, it sure wasn't intended.

However looking back over it, you were the one who volunteered the unasked for safety evaluation. :p

SteveDFW

Awards
I have been on 320mg 1-Test and 480mg Nordiol daily transdermal for the past 2 weeks. I did not do any weighing pre-cycle but seems like a pretty good cycle so far. Based upon the way my clothes fit, I have gained some good size and gained some definition. Water retention has not been a problem with the nordiol.

I may up the 1-Test and Nordiol for the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Trap,

No biggie at all dude. I was just pointing out that I usually do not get into details beyond the question untill the convo gets there on its own.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I have been on 320mg 1-Test and 480mg Nordiol daily transdermal for the past 2 weeks. I did not do any weighing pre-cycle but seems like a pretty good cycle so far. Based upon the way my clothes fit, I have gained some good size and gained some definition. Water retention has not been a problem with the nordiol.

I may up the 1-Test and Nordiol for the next 2 weeks.
i would think that would really crush libido...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Wouldnt that stack have no estrogen at all? (except maybe progesterone from the nandralone) Can progestrone still lead to e-related side effects, or does it need estrogen for its negative effects to materialize? Will it help kick the 1test lethargy?

Now that you mention, my nuts shrunk A LOT from my megabolx/anabolx stack.

Dio

Awards

I agree 100%. As far as I know, male pattern baldness is ALWAYS inherited from your mother's side. And, 19nor is NOWHERE near as strong as 1-test. The only reason it is popular is for guys worried about hair loss. 3-alpha is potentially the worst culprit in this respect.
Actually predicting it is not as simple as that. There is no conclusive proof showing which side it comes from.

Agree 100% on 3alpha -- definitely a bad idea.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
That's what I thought. I didnt get any hair loss from megabol/anabol, and that was with 200mg 5aa transdermally/day on top of 400mg 19Nor/day.
1test isnt as androgenic as 5aa, so Im assuming 200mg/day shouldnt give me a problem, especially on a 4week cycle.

Thanks
BigV