Feeback for first cycle,please leave some!

Meathead1991

Awards
Alright, I realized this is my first post and im probaly going to be the guy getting bashed on here but im seeking outside feeback and this website seems to be the way to go after reading some of the reviews and post in other forums. Im going to be running my first cycle and I have done alot of research to the point where im feel 100% confident that im going to be doing everything right. Although, im prepared to take some heat on the low amount of mg im choosing to take a week of prop, but i feel suitable with it. Here we go...

Test Prop-225mg a week inject m w f. This will last 8 weeks. Using a 23 guage 1.5inch.

Winstrol-8weeks
Pct-Nolva

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Little more info. Whats the winstrol dosed at? Goals? Ancillaries?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
big ass pin. you shooting only in your glutes?

Meathead1991

Awards
Sorry guys been busy. The winzstrol dosage is gonna be a 20mg everyday for 8 weeks. As far as the pin size i think it should be fine at 23 i did a few practice shots with them in few spots felt ok to me. Im at 183 right now. My main goal is to hopefuly stay at a more cut 190 after cycle.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Should be good... I like test E for 12 weeks at 500mg for a first cycle... As hopefully I'll be doing this soon.

Meathead1991

Awards
Yah, I just dont want to take test e this cycle for now atleast im going for the lean no water retention look. I dont mind shooting up 3 or 4 times a week if i have to. I know it will get old but whatever.