First Time PH (H-Drol)

marcusmysmith

Awards
Hey guys ive been doing my research on the stuff for awhile now and i have finally decided to try it out. Im gonna be doing a 50/50/50/50 to start.
I have ai cycle assist and taurine for while i am in my cycle.
For the PCT i have clomid and a test booster.

Ive read so many posts and threads about the stuff its starts to get confusing on what i should take with it. But for my first time with it seems the items listed above seem like a good mix.

I am 22, 5'11" @ 182lbs. cant be sure on body fat but i would say roughly 12-16%. Any input would be greatly appreciated, I am in no hurry to jump into the cycle so im all ears. thanks in advance for the help

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What questions do you have?

marcusmysmith

Awards
Ha guess i forgot to mention that...Sorry about that. Just was wanting to know if it sounds like a good start for a beginner

Liftnfire33

Awards
looks good, grab a multi vitamin and fish oil and u should be alright personally i like nolva for h drol but clomid should do it if you already have it

Meathead1991

Awards
Id go with 100 a week not 50. Its a pretty mild ph. I personaly dont like taking assist on cycle, I feel like it limits my gains. But people will bash me for saying that. Thats just me boss. I never got anytype of sides or gyno from a cel product exspecially hdrol or pmag which are pretty close in detail. I got to the point where i only took otc pct products and worked great for me. You will just have to see where your at everyones different.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha guess i forgot to mention that...Sorry about that. Just was wanting to know if it sounds like a good start for a beginner
No worries, bro. Just wanted to see what questions you had rather than spew out generic info.

I think you'll do fine. Starting off at 50 is good, but I'd think about ramping up depending on what you're noticing in gains/sides.

If you have specific questions on setting up the dosages, PCT, etc., just ask away.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I would pump it up to 75mg or at least work up to it. That is hdrol sweet spot and try to run 1mcg of fina on it cause it will reduce hair loss on cycle but it could also kill your libido.

You could try Need2Shampoo which will reduce hair loss. It's a great product and it smell great also :)

marcusmysmith

Awards
I have a question. Would i be ok if i use the low dosage that i stated above for my cycle and on my PCT i didnt use clomid or nolva and just used a non prescription anti estrogen blocker like from gnc and a test booster? Because im currently in afghanistan and i wont be able to get my clomid out here.

navidd85

Awards
DO NOT DO IT. Use steroids instead. Prohormones have horrible side effetcs. Test e has zero side effect.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I would love to see where you read that from.
Probably Fox News.

But to answer the the original question. You COULD do it without the SERM. I wouldn't advise it, though. Research Chems can get shipped wherever, but if that's something that you won't be able to get and you're sold on doing it with an over the counter PCT, I'd run:

- HCGenerate
- Forma-stanzol
- Possibly some DAA

Like I said, I don't advise the non-SERM route, but if you're going to, this is going to be as good of a solution as any.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which part is wrong?!! Prohormones damage your liver in a bad way.
Correction: METHYLATED compounds are liver-toxic. There are plenty of non-methylated compounds out there. On top of that, it's not a guarantee that there are side effects; some people have none. And furthermore, test-e does in fact have the potential for side effects, too. Do I agree that injectables are generally far safer and smarter? Sure I do, but that doesn't put the axe on all OTC legal PH/DS.

navidd85

Awards
Correction: METHYLATED compounds are liver-toxic. There are plenty of non-methylated compounds out there. On top of that, it's not a guarantee that there are side effects; some people have none. And furthermore, test-e does in fact have the potential for side effects, too. Do I agree that injectables are generally far safer and smarter? Sure I do, but that doesn't put the axe on all OTC legal PH/DS.
some people have none??!! wait until they get to 60. Liver dysfunction can kill them.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some people have none??!! wait until they get to 60. Liver dysfunction can kill them.
There are always exceptions.

Some people lie out in the sun all day long and never get skin cancer, but some may rarely go out, and use tons of sunscreen but they still get it. Haven't you seen the news stories on the people who end up living to be 104 years old and smoke a pack of cigarettes a day since they were 16? Obviously cigarettes can cause health problems, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

And back to steroids / pro-hormones -- they are NOT all created equally. There are VERY different compounds you're dealing with. Anadrol =/= H-Drol. See what I'm getting at here?

What I'm trying to say, is be more specific and clear before running around screaming fire / crying wolf.

JComp

Awards
Which part is wrong?!! Prohormones damage your liver in a bad way.
Sure most oral steriods or PHs are hard on you liver, and Injection is proabably safer in most cases, but baldness, acne, gyno, are all side effects that you can get with Test e. Saying NO side effects is really misleading.

marcusmysmith

Awards
So would i be ok going with HCG, DAA powder, And Inhibit-E? I looked for the other you mentioned didnt seem like i would be able to get it out here fast enough. Im pretty much stuck with amazon=(. I really apprecaite the help.

navidd85

Awards
So would i be ok going with HCG, DAA powder, And Inhibit-E? I looked for the other you mentioned didnt seem like i would be able to get it out here fast enough. Im pretty much stuck with amazon=(. I really apprecaite the help.
Inhibit-e is not strong enough. You should use Arimidex instead.

marcusmysmith

Awards
Noted. Im still working on finding a place that will ship out here. Would erase be a suitable alternative? I also have a question about H-drol. How should the actual dosing go if im doing 50mg. Should i take both in the morning or should i take them seperate? Or does it even matter?

navidd85

Awards
Noted. Im still working on finding a place that will ship out here. Would erase be a suitable alternative? I also have a question about H-drol. How should the actual dosing go if im doing 50mg. Should i take both in the morning or should i take them seperate? Or does it even matter?
No No, only Arimidex works for you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First things first, I'm going to address your questions:

When you say hCG, are you referring to actual hCG? There's no reason to use that for a short oral-only cycle. It would only have a place for a longer duration cycle. DAA and Inhibit-E are fine to use, but I'd personally rather see something in there other than just that if you're skipping out on a SERM. I'd highly recommend HCGenerate in this instance. Why only amazon? If that is the case, then pick up Phytoserms-347 from there to use in addition to the DAA and Inhibit-E or Erase or Forma.

Erase would be fine if we're talking about an OTC PCT.

Split your doses up evenly throughout the day; ~8 hours apart or so.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adex is used ON cycle to combat estrogen-related sides.

No No, only Arimidex works for you.
Stop spreading misinformation. I'd neg you for being so pushy about giving poor information to people on here, but you're already at 0 reputation, so it's pointless.

That being said, take some time to lurk and LEARN. And stop giving misinformation to people.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you really have no idea what you are talking about. im not sure where you learned all this bad information, but you should stay away from wherever it was.

that pct will work fine for hd only cycles

marcusmysmith

Awards
Yeah im gonna have to do a OTC PCT which i know isnt the smartest thing in the world but thats why im gonna do a low dosage. I was refering to the HCGenerate but there actually out of stock atm but i was told about another nice test booster. Im gonna use the Cel PCT assist as well with the Test booster, erase, and DAA. I really appreciate all the help. If it wasnt for this forum i would have been taking the M-drol that i bought a week ago and probably have really messed myself up. But again thanks for the help

marcusmysmith

Awards
Another quick question. Since i will be doing an OTC PTC would it be smarter to do a pulse cycle? I have been reading up on it and it seems like a safer right being im new to PH's and all and im not useing a SERM.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another quick question. Since i will be doing an OTC PTC would it be smarter to do a pulse cycle? I have been reading up on it and it seems like a safer right being im new to PH's and all and im not useing a SERM.
You could.

I think you'd want the opinion of someone other than myself, though. From what I've read up on pulsing (which is very little), there's not a whole lot of science behind it. The concept is great, but if I were to do a cycle, I'd just go ahead and do it. Again, if it's something you're considering, research it a bit more and get some info from those who have done it or have the science background to better explain it.

marcusmysmith

Awards
Ok i will search around and see what i can find