• dnp

Votes: 86 49.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Was it as good as its hyped up to be???meaning loseing bf% and keeping muscle???

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dinitophenol is extremely dangerous. It is toxic to the liver, kidney and nevous system. It causes hyperthermia, dehydration, rapid heart beat and manic behavior and convulsions that signify an immediate life threatening intoxication. Plain and simple, its just not safe!. I don't know why anyone would take such risks when they can just diet correctly. You don't need to take dangerous chemicals to loose fat and keep muscle. You can do that by manipulating your diet correctly if you have the knowledge.

acecombact1

Awards
DNP is great......you will lose tons of fat on it, but bad thing is that death is one of its sides

TBigs

Awards
DNP is very effective and works very well. The only thing is that it can cause extreme sides (including death) if not used correctly. Even with correct use, there is harsh sides such as extreme lethargy, major sweating, and elevated body temp.. Anyone even thinking about using DNP should read up everything they can find about the proper use and sides and if you still are going to give it a go, start with a very low dose and see how your body responds to it over a couple of days before moving up your dose. As with all things, different people vary on how they will react to it...Some people run it with very little sides (just alot of sweating) and some people break out with just a low dose. DNP has a long half-life so it is built up in the body over a couple of days so don't bump the dose up until at least you are on it for a couple of days and see how your body responds.
It is something that should not be taken without research and planning. With DNP you need to keep well hydrated and stay away from alcohol or other dehydrating substances.
Is it more effective then clen or ephedrine? Yes.
Is it more harmful then clen or ephedrine? Depends on who is taking it and how it is taken. Some people can be at a greater risk using clen or ephedrine due prexisting conditions. Very few people have died from DNP. This can be because it is very limited in availability or most people handle this with more respect then other fat burners/stimulants. (DNP was actually used as a over the counter fat burner years ago). Most if not all of the few deaths from DNP were from incorrect use. One was due to someone who was taking DNP while also using alcohol and other rec. drugs and caused his body to be dehydrated.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Thaxs guys for all the input!!!guess i got a lot of reading a head of me!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used it a few times and it definatley works better than eca. The highest I went was 1000mgs but I don't recommend that. Always start as low as possible. I remeber a post awhile ago where one guy was put in the hospital on only 400mgs ed.

TBigs

Awards
I've used it a few times and it definatley works better than eca. The highest I went was 1000mgs but I don't recommend that. Always start as low as possible. I remeber a post awhile ago where one guy was put in the hospital on only 400mgs ed.
1000mgs is highly not recommended unless you are looking on putting yourself in the hospital or killing yourself. If you are well experienced with DNP and its effects on your body then it is possible to take that much but by then the risks and sides will really outweigh any increased benefit of that increased dose. For the first time user, 200mg is recommended with no more than 400mg after taking for at least 3 days.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
... It is toxic to the liver, kidney and nevous system... Plain and simple, its just not safe!. I don't know why anyone would take such risks when they can just diet correctly. You don't need to take dangerous chemicals to loose fat and keep muscle. You can do that by manipulating your diet correctly if you have the knowledge.
The same thing could be said of AAS, ECA, clen/t3, etc... each person here has their own reasons for doing what they do. Everything has risks and it is each person's responsibility to do their due diligence before deciding how much risk they're willing to accept. No one is exclusively right or wrong.

People will continue to use DNP cuz it works, pure and simple.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I like and have ran cycles with both DNP and clen. Clen does it's job very well but nothing compared to DNP. DNP is in a class of it's own and that's a fact.

As for the sides most of them have already been brought up so I won't bother but I would recommend anyone trying this substance to start at 200mg and run that for 10 days to see how your body handles it. I would also highly recommend you educate yourself before starting your cycle. There's a few things you can do to eleviate some of the sides and make your cycle a little safer like increasing water intake, ect.....

Be safe, J

topolo

Banned
Awards
increasing water intake and what else? please elaborate...........

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
increasing water intake and what else? please elaborate...........
I can't do all the work for you. Search out and try to answer your own questions bro, that's half the fun. :thumbsup:

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
How would you guys compare a cycle of dnp alone to clen and t3 together?

cobra1414

Awards
good thread over at AR on it, almost makes it sound like a nice and friendly substance lol...

here

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well if you are thinking that DNP is mild and friendly, then you are asking to get bitten hard by it.. with anything like DNP or other gear, you need to have a very health respect for the substance.. if you don't then you are asking for a trip to the hospital or the morgue

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I thought you did.. just gave me another opening to go off on a safety rant again.. Sorry I don't want someone from here getting buried because of being a **** up and playing with something they don't know enough about..

sailbo

Awards
anyone have any before and afters? I really havent seen too many with dnp...

sailbo

Awards
I've read something about dnp clearing receptor sites and upregulating them...
also something about doing dnp for 10 days at 200mg post cycle to get the 'anabolic rebound'
anyone have any experiences?

quasar

Awards
I haven't tried dnp, but when i had some sodium usniate, that was good stuff.. When I combined with NYC, I had zero appetite and no problem sticking to a sparse diet. Sweating and sometimes anxiety attacks were a common side, but I did get a lot leaner.

sailbo

Awards
I see you read the book too..
havent heard too much about it though...

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Harland - that's the best DNP site out there so far.
Heretic also has a sticky about DNP on Meso that's very informative.
don't worry i read that one too, but at a different board ;)

Paco

Banned
Awards
look, chemicals are chemicals... everything is a damn chemical...just because it's a pesticide...component of TNT, etc. means nothing. I believe you can use it with the right ancillaries, but definitely not worth the potential risk to drop weight in a short period of time. With it's risk to benefit ratio it plain sucks unless you are very very well versed in how to use it. Strict diet, supplementation with various other effective products, and weight-training. These things are the fundamentals.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Paco,
DNP is not a component, nor a reactant in the formation of TNT (trinitrotoluene). TNT would be a benzene ring with a methyl in the 1 position, then 3 nitrate groups in the 2,4, and 6 positions on the ring. I'm not quite sure of the syntheis of TNT, I'll check my Organic book (it may just be nitrating Toluene - methylbenzene).

Just an FYI...

Paco

Banned
Awards
minor details dawg heh heh... your right though...however, I hope my point is clear. DNP scares the **** out of me as I have approx. 0% faith in accurate dosing from a source. I'd have to get it from Sigma and then dose it myself...if I had the balls to use it. Much, much better and safer...time tested ways to drop BF....later.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is synthesized by nitrating toluene. Just wanted that to be clear.

I agree with your underlying point, DNP is some serious ****. Phenols are notoriously toxic and hazardous.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I have read somewhere(sorry don't remember where) that it is good to have some quercitine(spelling may be a little off) on hand as this helps prevent dnp"rash". Also, anyone thinking about dnp should have some antioxidants on hand as dnp causes a major release of free radicals. I have also heard that Dnp can cause cateracts. I am in no way an expert on dnp and i have never used it myself. The information i am providing is all hear-say and should be researched further by anyone who is considering using such a dangerious chemical.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i'm on my 12th day of dnp w/quercitin. 200 mg of each. im stacking it with 5 cc of sledges 4ad cyp every 5 days, 80 mg m5aa a day, multi/anti oxidant, 5 gram of pyruvate, and 1 t3 a day. no lethargy, sleep is fine, sweating during the smallest task while in air conditioning. sweating like a whore outside. i also get about 1.5 gallons of fluid in. i have not noticed much around my waist, but i noticed more veins up my hams the other day(never seen them there before). i'm probably holding alot of water. i'm going to keep going on this cycle at least another 9 days.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
is the pyruvate being taken to prevent cramping?

primal1

Awards
  • Established
i'm debating if i should call it quits. i'm on my 25th day with no sides, just wondering if i should take a couple weeks off then do another 25?

bullfx

Awards
read this before tryin that ****

posted @ massmuscleinc.com by john benz

There have been at least 3 proven dnp deaths in the last 2 years, and 2 of these guys were huge experienced bodybuilders who thought they knew all the risks and took all the supps and precautions, and surely never figured they would lose their lives for the sake of speedy fat loss.

From a thread at bb.com summer 2002 after the death of YoungNHugeGunz (Eric Perrin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLY

A member over at the Elite Boards has passed away and Business Week wants to run a story on his death focussing on the sale of drugs on the internet. The FDA has gotten involved and is centering its investigation around the guys DNP use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K (same)
Stupid people not fit for survival. DNP can literally "cook" you inside out. Must be a pretty "well done" corpse

I have no sympathy for morons like that. Warning about DNP is everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHOSYOURDADDY02

While somewhat harsh in a sense... I think that is well said...

It is clear that this person under estimated the power of DNP ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2demon2

BTW, he had a physique that very few people in this world will ever attain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksmith

No one will remember that looking at him lying in his coffin.

The moral of the story... This is not just another drug that can be safely used for physical enhancement. The margin for error between "effective" and "lethal" is too slim!

SHOT is head steroid moderator at bodybuilding.com, and posted this thread June 2003. The second extremely knowledgeable user to die from DNP in a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOT
Very sad news.....

Many of you remember I used to be a mod at bloodsweatsteel....

If you remember one of the mods there named JOHN_U then you would know that he was one of the smartest bros I have ever met online....and one big guy...we used to trade alot of pics together about 2 years ago....he was the first person to really talk to me about slin...and how I set up my personal cycles....

Most of his post were really hard to understand because he was so tech. with them. He was a college student...studying something in the chem field.....

Well his roomate just posted on BSS that John had died from DNP....I dont know anymore details other then that....this is a real shocker because i know John knew more about DNP then anyone I know....when I say this bro was a guru he really was...

How this happened I dont know....but his roomate found him in his room last week I guess dead...

This is truely said....I am just in so much shock...I cant believe this....he was such a nice guy...never flamed...always would help anyone no matter how big or small the prob was..

He will be truely missed on the boards thats for sure...

So this post is for my brother...JOHN_U...R.I.P brother...we will miss you...

P.S ...how many more bros are going to have to have really bad side effects or death before we stop useing this ****...

Quote:
Originally Posted by masswithclass
I was wondering a while ago about all the DNP results. I was wondering why DNP doesn't go after muscle tissue for energy as well as fat. I recently had a client run DNP after 2 14days runs with DNP we found that his musclemass was being eatin up. I tested him with a bioimpedence bodycomposition tester so i had his before and after results. It gives readouts of lean tissue, fat weight and bodyfat%. After 2 runs on DNP he was only down 1 pound of fat but dropped 9 pounds of muscle tissue. Not trying to bring anyone down, but we have accurate body composition tests to prove this. For the record he got way better results from tren E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedBull
Hey guys! I'm the DNP junkie that's missin' his muscle

I guess you learn some lessons the hard way! Back to tren and some kick-ass dieting/cardio for this kid!

Here is a quote from moderator 3Vandoo @ Fitnessgeared...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
Cataracts formation on a 25yo male is not normal, and I DID USED ALL THE "ANCILLARIES" POSSSIBLE IN THE BOOK, TO 3 TIMES THE RECOMMENDED AMOUNTS! Is there long term analysis of dnp on human? NO' only short term, we dont know what will happen to a guy that used dnp let says at 29, but what would be the results when it will be 71??? we simply dont know.

And I did said, it give permanent damages, and I use that statement and back it up because it was made by the scientific, lab rat, that I trust the most, MYSELF.

DNP makes you lose fat, yes!

but let go:

how do you feel

- tired
- sweaty
- lose all strength
- makes you look like ****
- you cum fluo
- you piss fluo
- you smell chloride
- your brain is not there
- slows you down to a point.
- and you lose "1lb of fat a day" in theory.

I did many dnp cycles and it is not worth it.... not at all. WHY? there is a nice rebound effects everytime you use it.
ALWAY!

the only nice effects I found with it, it was possible to cheat while doing ckd
pop up a cap on day first and you in keto very soon. Same when I had to cheat due to my "socializing" pop a dnp and I was still in keto.

There is no good, in using the "Death is not a problem". Some even said that using dnp after a cycle with clomid had a anabolic effects.. MY ASS, I lost my strength gain.

Oh yeah 17lbs of fat in 14 days was great, but 15 came back right away.
The fat I lost on ckd never came back since 12 months now.

dnp = crap

322 an experienced DNP user!

bullfx

Awards
Harland - that's the best DNP site out there so far.
Heretic also has a sticky about DNP on Meso that's very informative.
dont quote me on this but from my understanding heretic is a big promoter of the stuff cause he sells it (or makes some profit by promoting it)... i wouldnt rely on that...

ChrisB

Awards
I've used clen in the past and really liked it, I have dnp and can't wait to see how good this stuff works.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
i do recall reading that it can cause cateracts however it is a rare side effect.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
Primal1 can we get an update?
i seemed to keep the weight off. i did not use calipers though. i look leaner. clothes fit better. but i got heavier because i gained muscle. besides the increased sweating , i got no sides at all at 200mg a day. i dont lose weight very easily either. I HATE CARDIO. I HAVE A TRUCK THAT RUNS FINE, I DONT' NEED TO!

kojie

Awards
Dinitophenol is extremely dangerous. It is toxic to the liver, kidney and nevous system. It causes hyperthermia, dehydration, rapid heart beat and manic behavior and convulsions that signify an immediate life threatening intoxication. Plain and simple, its just not safe!. I don't know why anyone would take such risks when they can just diet correctly. You don't need to take dangerous chemicals to loose fat and keep muscle. You can do that by manipulating your diet correctly if you have the knowledge.
correct me if im wrong but dnp has shown not to be toxic to the liver at all..

if you have a study to prove this i like to know ??

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
perhaps i missed this but (primal1) how much weight would you say you lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.