My very first cycle on PH (Hdrol)

AyeSir

Awards
I'm new to the forum and decided to finally try PHs. I've done a lot of research in the last couple months and decided on H-drol since its my first run on anything.

Please critique my Cycle and PCT but first a little about me...

I was obese and started working out in January 2010. 220-230lbs @ 30-40%
Cut down to 160lbs and was still flabby with huge belly.
Bulked up 20lbs than did another cut to 160lbs. Looked leaner but still had belly. Took electrical test? 15% body fat.
Now bulking again and currently 175lbs. Eating around 3-3.5k calories. Will up it as soon I start.

I've been on Cycle assist for a few days and will officially start cycle on Monday!

On cycle:
2 bottles of H-drol 50/75/75/100/100
Cycle Assist

PCT:
PCT Assist
PES Erase
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

Does that look good? Should I also run PCT for 5 weeks as well? Should I add anything else?

This is me just for kicks...

At 220-230

At 160 after 2nd cut

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good. I personally would run it at 100mg the whole time. I'm running hdrol right now at 100mg and I haven't had any sides. It's pretty mild and will give you some lean gains. If you need some more hdrol...you can pick up some helladrol from mrsupps.com

PCT looks okay. I personally prefer clomid in my PCTs but nolva will work just fine. Just do PCT for 4 weeks.

Meathead1991

Awards
Well it being your first cycle i normaly would tell somebody Hdrol is a mild ph becuase it is. I agree with the guy above run it at 100 mg a week, youll def see results. I personally dont like taking any cycle assists while on cycle because i feel like it holds you back on your gains. I never ever had a problem with gyno or nothing from a cel product, so after a few cycles i would just take otc pcts products which worked out great for me. I know this is only my 2nd post on here, but I have expierence with ph's.

eggs13

Awards
Well it being your first cycle i normaly would tell somebody Hdrol is a mild ph becuase it is. I agree with the guy above run it at 100 mg a week, youll def see results. I personally dont like taking any cycle assists while on cycle because i feel like it holds you back on your gains. I never ever had a problem with gyno or nothing from a cel product, so after a few cycles i would just take otc pcts products which worked out great for me. I know this is only my 2nd post on here, but I have expierence with ph's.
Alright, I realized this is my first post and im probaly going to be the guy getting bashed on here but im seeking outside feeback and this website seems to be the way to go after reading some of the reviews and post in other forums. Im going to be running my first cycle and I have done alot of research to the point where im feel 100% confident that im going to be doing everything right. Although, im prepared to take some heat on the low amount of mg im choosing to take a week of prop, but i feel suitable with it. Here we go...

Test Prop-225mg a week inject m w f. This will last 8 weeks. Using a 23 guage 1.5inch.

Winstrol-8weeks
Pct-Nolva
???

AyeSir

Awards
100 mg all the way is very tempting. I may just order another bottle. I want to gain as much as possible before I start cutting again in a few months. I actually was tempted to try something stronger but being this is my first, I better take it easy and test the waters.

@ meathead.... no cycle assist??? What about my liver especially at these high doses?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
100 mg all the way is very tempting. I may just order another bottle. I want to gain as much as possible before I start cutting again in a few months. I actually was tempted to try something stronger but being this is my first, I better take it easy and test the waters.

@ meathead.... no cycle assist??? What about my liver especially at these high doses?
Def do the 100mg. You won't regret it. I've had zero sides at 100mg and I'm stacking with another non-methyl.

Def take cycle assist (or some form of it). NTBM has N2Guard that is a 30 day supply and does great things for cholesterol, blood pressure, liver health, etc. Available in the nutra store. There are also others out there like CEL cycle assist, Purus Labs Organ Shield, etc. Just shop around and see what you like best. But N2Guard has the most impressive profile in my opinion.