How bad would it be if I......

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished with my pct a couple of days ago. My strength needs a boost. So my question is can I stack LGSciences t-911 and LGScience Sub Sterone ( I basically got them both for nothing, so its nothing I treasure or plan on saving).

I never take anything between pct and my next cycle and thats becoming a problem because between the time frame (end of pct to beginning of next cycle) I lose ALMOST everything I gained from the previous cycle. My body refuses to go to 220 which is a big goal for me my last few cycles I get close but by the time their over and my next cycle begins Im almost back to square 1.

I have these on hand so I dont feel like going out and getting anything different unless theres a good reason I shouldnt run this and run something else. Suggestions please.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel your pain bro. i was going through the same thing trying to get to 185. you're going to have to set your goal higher and then diet down.

dont know if you have a gut, but you're gonna have to get one to go higher.

i really cant give advice on this though, I gave it up, and chose to slim down and stick with it. I've got a plan to get 10-15lbs, it involves m1t & 4-androstenediol, but im scared of the gyno. ha ha ha.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I definitely dont have a gut and thats my fear honestly. But I see your point. I can get there the dirty way for sure bc my way is not working. Getting to 210 was a breeze and now its a brick wall. Ill be 213-215 by bedtime but every morning I will wake to 210 (i wake up like 2-3 throughout the night to drain my casein shake).

This has been going on for literally 1 year this back and forth bs. So its time to change the routine. Its the break between pct and next cycle without a doubt. Its such a bytch right? :wtf:

Im going to run those last two cycles you helped me set up (hella/m-lmg and then Boladrol) if that doest get me over the hump, I give up and will just get totally ripped. Im content wih that bc thats the way my body is designed to be I suppose.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Use Osta between cycles with some OTC non-hormonal stuff like, PowerFULL, X-Factor Advanced, M-Stak, etc. Also, diet plays a huge role in people losing their gains (along with training, try switching things up) so keep up the eating, dont worry about gaining a lb or two during pct, its better than losing your muscle.

Also, maybe try running longer cycles, such as a Test E cycle with some PHs in it, or just a 6 week cycle of a PH.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JB is right, consume massive amounts of food, put on more fat-but alot more muscle, i bulked up to 250 on test/dbol/deca- i wasnt fat but i def was bloated, now im dieting down- right around 220 i need to get to about 210 to be @10% sigh, and then more cutting to get to 8%

then bulk again

**** i hate cutting

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use Osta between cycles with some OTC non-hormonal stuff like, PowerFULL, X-Factor Advanced, M-Stak, etc. Also, diet plays a huge role in people losing their gains (along with training, try switching things up) so keep up the eating, dont worry about gaining a lb or two during pct, its better than losing your muscle.

Also, maybe try running longer cycles, such as a Test E cycle with some PHs in it, or just a 6 week cycle of a PH.
yeah I see what you are saying and your right it is better to gain a few lb's then to lost usually 8lbs of muscle which has been happening to me. Im going to suck it up and not obcess over it. I have a great appetite so might as well indulge.

I was considering running a legit test/deca/tbol cycle before I set up my next two stacks. But its definitely something im debating.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
yeah I see what you are saying and your right it is better to gain a few lb's then to lost usually 8lbs of muscle which has been happening to me. Im going to suck it up and not obcess over it. I have a great appetite so might as well indulge.

I was considering running a legit test/deca/tbol cycle before I set up my next two stacks. But its definitely something im debating.
That cycle would put alot of mass on you, and with proper PCT and diet you should be able to keep a good amount post-PCT. Run for atleast 12 weeks, 16 if you have the $ and feel you can handle it. The tbol would be great with some cardio like 3-4x a week, should help you lean out even more, then for the rest of the cycle you could bulk like crazy, or vice versa and run the tbol at the end to lean out a little before pct.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JB is right, consume massive amounts of food, put on more fat-but alot more muscle, i bulked up to 250 on test/dbol/deca- i wasnt fat but i def was bloated, now im dieting down- right around 220 i need to get to about 210 to be @10% sigh, and then more cutting to get to 8%

then bulk again

**** i hate cutting
Im considering a tbol/test e 250/deca 250 cycle in the future. But I want to give my next two ph stacks a chance to help me reach my plateau then I might throw in the towel. But getting to 250 thats impressive and straight up linebacker status. Gear can fulfill a lot of dreams haha

But yeah Im gonna run these two components since I have them on hand and just eat eat eat and see where Im at. Thanks for your input guys, appreciate it.

AlterEdge78

Awards
I personally love spawn(tren and epistane). I did it last summer, and ate an ate, drank 2-3 protein shakes a day, and drank my casein everynight. Of course during PCT i lost a little strength, but kept most of my gains. Since then I haven't yet ran any cycles and this transition has been rough. I lost a lot of strength and a decent amount of mass since then. I think it doenst help that I was sick with the flu, then pulled my back out twice at work. I was out of the gym for 2 months. Now getting back into it is really rough, I definately think I'm gona grab me some epistane and trenazone to kick it up a notch.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That cycle would put alot of mass on you, and with proper PCT and diet you should be able to keep a good amount post-PCT. Run for atleast 12 weeks, 16 if you have the $ and feel you can handle it. The tbol would be great with some cardio like 3-4x a week, should help you lean out even more, then for the rest of the cycle you could bulk like crazy, or vice versa and run the tbol at the end to lean out a little before pct.
Yeah that would be plan C if need be. I would still need to do more research then I would post a thread with what I came up with and see what you guys think of the layout. But what you desribed sound like a good plan. Its something Im seriously debating. Thanks MikeG for the input.