Dosage of testosterone enanthate equivalent to H-Drol

navidd85

Awards
In what dosage (and how many weeks of usage) of testosterone enanthate will my gains be equivalent to one cycle of H-Drol (50/75/75/75/75/75)? I am asking this question because I don’t want to gain a lot and at first I wanted to run a H-Drol cycle, but then I realized the side effects of prohormones are worse than steroids. So I want to run a cycle of testosterone enanthate, but I don't wanna get crazy big.
Edited: I want to run testosterone enanthate 250mg/week for 7 weeks. Will I see the same result as running H-Drol for 50/75/75/75/75/75?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
pretty sure that a full dose(full syringe) injected into your LEFT cheek (only the left cheek) will yield hdrol like results.. only big... not crazy big.

cheeky kunt says what?

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
In what dosage (and how many weeks of usage) of testosterone enanthate will my gains be equivalent to one cycle of H-Drol (50/75/75/75/75/75)? I am asking this question because I don’t want to gain a lot and at first I wanted to run a H-Drol cycle, but then I realized the side effects of prohormones are worse than steroids. So I want to run a cycle of testosterone enanthate, but I don't wanna get crazy big.
you may want to slow down bro and re-evaluate your options. Sides with PH's can be the same as sides with AAS. The reason why you see more people with issues with PH's is because they buy them and run them without a firm grasp of PCT. I'll be the first to burst your bubble regarding getting crazy big on PH's or AAS. It won't happen no matter what or how much of what you run unless your training and nutrition is on point. In fact, running anything at all won't get you sustainable gains if you don't have the rest locked down. Just saying....

H-drol is the PH versioin of Turinabol which if you're comparing to Test Enanthate is comparing apples to oranges.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
...also, you do realize that running anything at all will only get you up to or past your genetic potential and unless you make a lifetime user out of it you'll just fall back to your genetic potential. That's assuming you consistently train and diet well. If you don't know what your genetic potential is...look at your family album.

navidd85

Awards
you may want to slow down bro and re-evaluate your options. Sides with PH's can be the same as sides with AAS. The reason why you see more people with issues with PH's is because they buy them and run them without a firm grasp of PCT. I'll be the first to burst your bubble regarding getting crazy big on PH's or AAS. It won't happen no matter what or how much of what you run unless your training and nutrition is on point. In fact, running anything at all won't get you sustainable gains if you don't have the rest locked down. Just saying....

H-drol is the PH versioin of Turinabol which if you're comparing to Test Enanthate is comparing apples to oranges.
I'm talking about liver toxicity of PHs.
I have a perfect diet and training plan. I want to run testosterone enanthate 250mg/week for 7 weeks. Will I see the same result as running H-Drol for 50/75/75/75/75/75?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, and if you're only going to go 7 weeks, you should use a shorter ester, like test ace.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let me reiterate..................................wow

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
I'm talking about liver toxicity of PHs.
I have a perfect diet and training plan. I want to run testosterone enanthate 250mg/week for 7 weeks. Will I see the same result as running H-Drol for 50/75/75/75/75/75?
Liver toxicity of PH's shouldn't be your only concern. 250mg/week is light, 500/week is argubly fine for beginners. You need to pin twice/week to keep blood levels stable and keep an AI on hand in case you start to get tender/itchy nips. Don't skip the PCT no matter what you gym rat friend says. Once again comparing H-drol and Test E is apples and oranges. One is long ester base for a cycle best ran in excess of 10 weeks the other is a PH used by some people for cutting while maintaining muscle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay look, PH's are pro steroids- meaning- they arent ALOT different than steroids- have i done test? yup i have done test,dbol,tren,masteron,winstrol,deca- pretty much all of em(well not all but you get it)

the ONLY difference I have noticed between PH's/ IM roids are:
IM- longer to kick in, have to be injected, effects creep up on you, gains are SLIGHTLY easier maintained
PH- kick in quicker, oral, effects are quicker to be seen, gains are a little tougher to maintain

there really isnt much difference IMO

navidd85

Awards
Liver toxicity of PH's shouldn't be your only concern. 250mg/week is light, 500/week is argubly fine for beginners. You need to pin twice/week to keep blood levels stable and keep an AI on hand in case you start to get tender/itchy nips. Don't skip the PCT no matter what you gym rat friend says. Once again comparing H-drol and Test E is apples and oranges. One is long ester base for a cycle best ran in excess of 10 weeks the other is a PH used by some people for cutting while maintaining muscle.
An adult male body produces around 75 to 100 mg/week testosterone. Dosage of 250mg/week is three times the amount of natural testosterone (3*75=225). So how is that light?!! Are you saying I won't see any gain from that dosage??!!

navidd85

Awards
okay look, PH's are pro steroids- meaning- they arent ALOT different than steroids- have i done test? yup i have done test,dbol,tren,masteron,winstrol,deca- pretty much all of em(well not all but you get it)

the ONLY difference I have noticed between PH's/ IM roids are:
IM- longer to kick in, have to be injected, effects creep up on you, gains are SLIGHTLY easier maintained
PH- kick in quicker, oral, effects are quicker to be seen, gains are a little tougher to maintain

there really isnt much difference IMO
WOW...

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is the PH version of Turinabol which if you're comparing to Test Enanthate is comparing apples to oranges.

:dance2:

i'm actually surprised jbry let this one slide.

edit : why don't we get some PP reps to enlighten us on the '' anabolic equivalence''.

navidd85

Awards

edit : why don't we get some PP reps to enlighten us on the '' anabolic equivalence''.
I don't want a DIRECT comparison. I want the comparison of their results and effects.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
An adult male body produces around 75 to 100 mg/week testosterone. Dosage of 250mg/week is three times the amount of natural testosterone (3*75=225). So how is that light?!! Are you saying I won't see any gain from that dosage??!!
that dosage is about what they give hrt patients i believe. not sure, im not on hrt. :lol:

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I don't want a DIRECT comparison. I want the comparison of their results and effects.
Dude your question is absolutely retarded. Test is an active steroid that will be aromatized and 5a-reduced. Hdrol cannot aromatize and cant be 5alpha-reduced. ONe is methylated while test is not methylated. Test will be more gains in weight and strength because of the conversion to estrogen as hdrol will be dry because it cannot. Test will improve sex drive and hdrol for me reduced my sex drive. Hdrol can be ran for 4-8 weeks and test for 8-20 weeks. So stop asking retarded questions and read up and next time you start a thread if the first people say "WOW" then you are still retarded and need to read up more. People like you make us gear heads look like we are uneducated and that gear cant be done safely. Google steroid profiles about hdrol and test, was that so ****ING HARD YOU RETARD

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol, i must of missed that. i guess since he used "version" and not converts into, i can use that as an excuse for skipping it.

better choice of words would of been hd is a weaker version of tbol.

but yea, to the op, if you ran an aromatase inhibitor along with the test, it may be similar to what you would see with methyl clostebol.

you see, methyl clostebol (not on the list of banned substances fyi) is in laymans terms, 4chloro methyl testosterone.

we all know the methyls job is to make it orally available. but the 4chloro biggest function in my opinion is it prevents the compound from aromatizing.

the results wont be exactly the same, but that would be the best comparison. pmag to test + a/i.

now those two would compare. but you'd still want to use a short ester, or no ester at all for the test. this will allow your results to be immediately seen (just like with orals) and your results will taper off or cease after weeks 6-8 (just like with orals)

there, happy now.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, and i cant believe i forgot this, but 250mg of test e isn't going to be 250mg of test btw.

even though you obviously dont know jack sh!t about androgens, you should run both hd & test A at 100-200mg e/w. now that would be a nice 7 week cycle.

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
lol, i must of missed that. i guess since he used "version" and not converts into, i can use that as an excuse for skipping it.

better choice of words would of been hd is a weaker version of tbol.

but yea, to the op, if you ran an aromatase inhibitor along with the test, it may be similar to what you would see with methyl clostebol.

you see, methyl clostebol (not on the list of banned substances fyi) is in laymans terms, 4chloro methyl testosterone.

we all know the methyls job is to make it orally available. but the 4chloro biggest function in my opinion is it prevents the compound from aromatizing.

the results wont be exactly the same, but that would be the best comparison. pmag to test + a/i.

now those two would compare. but you'd still want to use a short ester, or no ester at all for the test. this will allow your results to be immediately seen (just like with orals) and your results will taper off or cease after weeks 6-8 (just like with orals)

there, happy now.
apologies if I crossed a board rule or misrepresented a sponsors product.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, they get 100 mg/week, which will be equal to the amount of natural T.
bull****
their doses depend on what they need to reach homeostasis dumbass

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know people who get 200mg/wk of testosterone, some ppl get 200mg every 2 weeks

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Guess some people want to be spoon fed information.

This is the part where we test the theory of evolution. Remove all advising & warning labels, then let nature takes its course.

But for now, I think all the roid raging is giving juice heads just as negative of a stereotype as the ill-thought questions this future juice head present us with

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im sorry, i had no reason to be a **** other than im sick of people not doing SOME research before asking a question

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Edited: I want to run testosterone enanthate 250mg/week for 7 weeks. Will I see the same result as running H-Drol for 50/75/75/75/75/75?
would be pointless.

400-500mg ew for 12 weeks MIN. then a PCT starting 1-2 weeks after last pin of clomid or nolvadex (clomid 50mg ed for 3-4 weeks) (nolva 30mg ed )
and an AI on hand like letro. ( i rec 0.6mg e3d if needed)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
oh, my fault, i didn't know you were on hormone replacement therapy. well why dont you ask you doctor about it then genius.
agreed! lol