Methyl OHN, MethylGels

M

MightyMouse69

Awards
I have a good amount of experience with PHs (about 4 years) however with all the new ones out, I am getting confused. LG has Methyl OHN, MethylGels which are 2 mgs/gelcap. I noticed some of you are dosing M4OHN in the 50-100 mg range. Are these the same thing and does that mean I have to take almost half the bottle per day?

Thanks.

C

chemikill

Banned
Awards
I have a good amount of experience with PHs (about 4 years) however with all the new ones out, I am getting confused. LG has Methyl OHN, MethylGels which are 2 mgs/gelcap. I noticed some of you are dosing M4OHN in the 50-100 mg range. Are these the same thing and does that mean I have to take almost half the bottle per day?

Thanks.
Yes-- :run:
chem.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yes you would if you bought those, most of the guys around here are using my brand which is half the cost and double the dose.

A

acecombact1

Awards
yes you would if you bought those, most of the guys around here are using my brand which is half the cost and double the dose.
whats wrong with your site, evey time i try going to it i get an error message

J

jwp888

Awards
and some of us are using the powder :)

much cheaper. 1 gram of m4ohn powder was $35 (if I recall correctly) versus $35 for 360mg in the tab form.

D

darius

Does anyone know if Sledge or anyone is gonna come out with some m4ohn powder? I know Sledge came out with some a while back, but any more powder for the future?

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I may have access to the powder again, my site is down while the new server is being updated, I hope it back up tomorrow night.

T

the_destroyer55

Awards
The powder would definitely be interesting.