Ultradrol? LMAO

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    5,408
    Rep Power
    481946

    Ultradrol? LMAO


    Gotta love the hype.

    I'll take TWO PLEASE

    Antaeus Labs Ultradrol - The most potent compound available!

  2. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    yea right, we'll see.
  3. Registered User
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11703

    Dude... I'm going to be so HUGE!


    It's so awesome that they had to make a super serious intro telling me how awesome it is.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kanakafarian's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    4531′12″N 12240′55″W
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    1316

    I just pre-ordered 10 cases of the stuff! It's been "rigorously tested" and it's the "strongest comound...ever!" so you know how I do! lol
  5. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    if it is legit, and is real 2a,17a-di methyl 1-testosterone, it will be the most potent compound ever released. but it will most likely have some pretty negative side effects.

    if you think 17a methyl 1-testosterone is bad huh, i dont know why anyone would think this is better. ha ha ha ha.

    i'd rather see someone release di-ethylated dienolone.

    man, there are so many non banned options, i have no idea why companies go with the crap they do.
  6. Registered User
    Chubbinmuffin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    squat rack doin curls
    Posts
    696
    Rep Power
    426

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i'd rather see someone release di-ethylated dienolone.
    That sounds pretty good.
  7. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2719

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    if it is legit, and is real 2a,17a-di methyl 1-testosterone, it will be the most potent compound ever released. but it will most likely have some pretty negative side effects.

    if you think 17a methyl 1-testosterone is bad huh, i dont know why anyone would think this is better. ha ha ha ha.

    i'd rather see someone release di-ethylated dienolone.

    man, there are so many non banned options, i have no idea why companies go with the crap they do.
    i wish there was a way to convince these companies to go for better choices.....

    17a methyl 1 t is M1t right?

    so this would be dimethyl 1T... .... i remember people pissing blood with m1t, not sure how people will survive this one
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  8. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Rep Power
    13066

    I hope that comes with an extra liver
  9. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Rep Power
    8929

    i have followed tester logs on it, lethargy was there but so was mass gain/strength- io will wait
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  10. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    i have followed tester logs on it, lethargy was there but so was mass gain/strength- io will wait
    sounds like superdrol.

    it's funny to think about the huge jump from methyl dht, a pretty mild compound, to di methyl dht, which is superdrol, and a powerhouse.

    I also think it is interesting that stenbolone (2a methyl 1-test) seems to be unavailable on the black market, yet a new supp company, like so many before, has managed to secure the raws of methyl stenbolone.

    superdrol:
    2a,17a di methyl dht (5a reduced testosterone)

    methyl stenbolone:
    2a,17a di methyl 1-test (5a reduced boldenone)

    I could see how the two could get mixed up.

    we'll just have to see.
  11. Registered User
    kvothe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    409

    no offense, but stenbolone is available from a ugl, although have not heard many good reviews, and part of the reason it is not more widely available is because it is not that popular, it would be used in place of primo and most are very happy with primo so no real reason for a ugl to invest in it. I am sure there is not a problem with chinese chem houses synthing this stuff.

    dont know about methylsten though, sounds like many have had problems getting their hands on it.
  12. Registered User
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    DC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10713

    i'm subbed for more info.....i'm curious to see what this compound actually is. Isn't Antaeus responsible for making trenazone?
  13. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    Quote Originally Posted by kvothe View Post
    no offense, but stenbolone is available from a ugl, although have not heard many good reviews, and part of the reason it is not more widely available is because it is not that popular, it would be used in place of primo and most are very happy with primo so no real reason for a ugl to invest in it. I am sure there is not a problem with chinese chem houses synthing this stuff.

    dont know about methylsten though, sounds like many have had problems getting their hands on it.
    and no, it is nothing like primo. thats like saying methyl 1 test and methyl dht are basically the same thing. that stenbolone from the ugl lab ur talking about probably is primo.

    all you would have to do is add a 17a methyl group to the compound, and as you've just said, if a chinese chem house has no problem synthesizing the stuff, they would have no problem synthesizing di methyl sten.

    but again, as above, with the similarities in the two compounds being 2a methylated and 5a reduced, i could see how it could be swapped.

    a more user friendly weaker version of anadrol would be a very popular injectable if it was available and legit. but when compounds like stenbolone which was fav's of a lot of people back in the day fail to appease when re released by an ugl lab, it is a good sign it is bunk. not 100%. but there is nothing like stenbolone on the market last I checked.

    but all in all, im just making assumptions with no real data to go off of, so it's all worthless.
  14. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Rep Power
    8929

    i wont buy this stuff till lab results of the chem are confirmed by a third party
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  15. Registered User
    pablogdog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Way out back
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    780

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    i wont buy this stuff till lab results of the chem are confirmed by a third party
    I've read elsewhere that Antaeus is going to have that done with posted results. We'll see....
  16. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Rep Power
    8929

    uh uh anything with the manufacturer doing it even if it is a third party im suspicious of, i would order a bottle and have it shipped directly to a lab
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  17. Registered User
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33165

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    sounds like superdrol.

    it's funny to think about the huge jump from methyl dht, a pretty mild compound, to di methyl dht, which is superdrol, and a powerhouse.

    I also think it is interesting that stenbolone (2a methyl 1-test) seems to be unavailable on the black market, yet a new supp company, like so many before, has managed to secure the raws of methyl stenbolone.

    superdrol:
    2a,17a di methyl dht (5a reduced testosterone)

    methyl stenbolone:
    2a,17a di methyl 1-test (5a reduced boldenone)

    I could see how the two could get mixed up.

    we'll just have to see.
    sub jbry. You've got the right idea, but remember the 1-ene changes things when it's that close to the 2-methyl. (same with a 1-methyl). It flattens it. So methyl sten does not have the axial 2a position that superdrol has. see:

    Antaeus Rep
  18. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    there in vida, that test that he is listing, doesnt list whether it is 2a or 2b, I cant remember, but Im pretty sure i've seen pa or henv say it would make sense to assume it was 2a being used, otherwise it would have been noted as 2b. but again, i could be wrong, i cant remember.

    stenbolone acetate, also is 2a methyl 1-test, so it would make sense if you added an additional 17a methyl group, that you would have 2a,17a-di-methyl 1-testosterone.
    if it was 2b it wouldn't be stenbolone. just like there is no beta version of superdrol, as it would be a completely inactive compound, and most likely usesless.
  19. Registered User
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33165

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    there in vida, that test that he is listing, doesnt list whether it is 2a or 2b, I cant remember, but Im pretty sure i've seen pa or henv say it would make sense to assume it was 2a being used, otherwise it would have been noted as 2b. but again, i could be wrong, i cant remember.

    stenbolone acetate, also is 2a methyl 1-test, so it would make sense if you added an additional 17a methyl group, that you would have 2a,17a-di-methyl 1-testosterone.
    if it was 2b it wouldn't be stenbolone. just like there is no beta version of superdrol, as it would be a completely inactive compound, and most likely usesless.
    ^masteron

    ^stenbolone

    (example of a beta dark line in 3 position)<<<< That's M1A

    see how the line isn't dashed or dark in the second picture? It's a straight line, indicating that the 2-methyl is flat (this is possible because the 1 double bond unsaturates the area around that bond to make at least half the ring planar. That's stenbolone.
    Antaeus Rep
  20. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    huh, i have some research to do.
  21. Registered User
    henryv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    152078

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    sub jbry. You've got the right idea, but remember the 1-ene changes things when it's that close to the 2-methyl. (same with a 1-methyl). It flattens it. So methyl sten does not have the axial 2a position that superdrol has. see:

    Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    ^masteron

    ^stenbolone

    (example of a beta dark line in 3 position)<<<< That's M1A

    see how the line isn't dashed or dark in the second picture? It's a straight line, indicating that the 2-methyl is flat (this is possible because the 1 double bond unsaturates the area around that bond to make at least half the ring planar. That's stenbolone.
    Negged for being a smart arse.


    Name:  CoolFace.png
Views: 1774
Size:  2.8 KB
    Antus Labs
  22. Registered User
    Bry17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,161
    Rep Power
    33165

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Negged for being a smart arse.


    Name:  CoolFace.png
Views: 1774
Size:  2.8 KB
    lulz. I major in that.
    Antaeus Rep
  23. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    still researching, but hen helped explain it on another board. this is all news to me, looks like this has been movin an shakin for a while.

    here is in normal people terms what bry so kindly rubbed my nose in.

    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Yes sir.

    For those without an o-chem background, because of the "1-ene" (the double bond from C1 - C2), the 2-methyl is at neither 2a or 2b, it's just sticking straight out from C2.
  24. Registered User
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989349

    subd for more information
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  25. Registered User
    NuclearLaunch's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    24
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    4734

    Stupid... But I will buy 3 cases.
  26. Registered User
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    1,766
    Rep Power
    2719

    im lost..... is it simmilar to masteron ?
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  27. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Rep Power
    8929

    no, its dimethyl 1-testosterone, instead of M1T if im correct
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  28. Registered User
    funkd0c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    OHIO
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,648
    Rep Power
    31346

    Subbed for more info.. and the possibility of more talk of di-ethylated dienolone....
  29. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,536
    Rep Power
    1590223

    looks like this is going to come in fancy 4mg caps, with 90 caps per bottle. there is a least one log of it.

    12mg e/d for 4 weeks. i want to see how it feels with 2 bottles @ 22mg for 4 weeks.
  30. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Rep Power
    8929

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    looks like this is going to come in fancy 4mg caps, with 90 caps per bottle. there is a least one log of it.

    12mg e/d for 4 weeks. i want to see how it feels with 2 bottles @ 22mg for 4 weeks.
    omg
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cheating men will pay !!!!!!! LMAO
    By FitnFirm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 01:51 PM
  2. LMAO...this is too funny
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 08:24 PM
  3. Lmao
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 10:31 PM
  4. LMAO!! I am almost crying reading this!!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.