Good cutting cycle?

Sweekaters

Awards
I'm going to extend my current cycle. I've lost fat down from almost 300lbs down to 180lbs over the last two years. I was planning on getting to 12-13% bodyfat, and then running a lean bulking cycle, but I think I will extend it and try to get down to the single digits. How does this plan sound:

10 weeks
250mg test enanthate / week
300mg equipose / week
25mg anavar nightly
50mcg T3 daily

Any critique, or is it good to go?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
wow u came down from 300lb to 180 and ur still in the 12% bf?

the cycle is fine. are you running the anavar for 10weeks straight? might as well just use epistane, its cheaper and stronger imo. the t3 is fine to run 50mcg ed, some might argue about pyramidng up and down. something like this 50-75-100-100-100-100-75-50 mcg/day/week would burn more fat but more muscles.
but yea ur good to go

Sweekaters

Awards
wow u came down from 300lb to 180 and ur still in the 12% bf?

the cycle is fine. are you running the anavar for 10weeks straight? might as well just use epistane, its cheaper and stronger imo. the t3 is fine to run 50mcg ed, some might argue about pyramidng up and down. something like this 50-75-100-100-100-100-75-50 mcg/day/week would burn more fat but more muscles.
but yea ur good to go
My biggest was like 280 yeah. The good thing about starting out as a big guy, you already have a lot of muscle mass, it's just hidden under your fat!

I much prefer anavar because I plan on running it for a long period of time. I don't know if there is any info about how liver values and lipids would be effected if I ran epi that long. I've taken T3 before, once I get over 75mg it becomes the antichrist of muscle, no things. I actually feel great on 50mcg / day, it definitely give me more energy.

Thanks for the approval man, will place my order for everything pretty soon.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
My biggest was like 280 yeah. The good thing about starting out as a big guy, you already have a lot of muscle mass, it's just hidden under your fat!

I much prefer anavar because I plan on running it for a long period of time. I don't know if there is any info about how liver values and lipids would be effected if I ran epi that long. I've taken T3 before, once I get over 75mg it becomes the antichrist of muscle, no things. I actually feel great on 50mcg / day, it definitely give me more energy.

Thanks for the approval man, will place my order for everything pretty soon.
ull be fine with the anavar. use liver support (obvs..)

the eq will start working fully at like 6-7th week. i would atleast pin 600mg first week, to kick start it kind of. r u gonna stay on test after that? if not, than bump up the test a little. 250 is almost trt dose, i feel like there is no point in 250mg test/week if ur gonna do a pct after.

Sweekaters

Awards
ull be fine with the anavar. use liver support (obvs..)

the eq will start working fully at like 6-7th week. i would atleast pin 600mg first week, to kick start it kind of. r u gonna stay on test after that? if not, than bump up the test a little. 250 is almost trt dose, i feel like there is no point in 250mg test/week if ur gonna do a pct after.
This is just going to be a bridge into a lean bulk cycle with higher doses of test and deca, so no PCT until I am completely done. The test is just to keep my **** up and running and keep my training intensity up really.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren ace + Test prop = winning

Add in your fatloss drug if you want(t3 or clen)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to extend my current cycle. I've lost fat down from almost 300lbs down to 180lbs over the last two years. I was planning on getting to 12-13% bodyfat, and then running a lean bulking cycle, but I think I will extend it and try to get down to the single digits. How does this plan sound:

10 weeks
250mg test enanthate / week
300mg equipose / week
25mg anavar nightly
50mcg T3 daily

Any critique, or is it good to go?
EQ / var is super low and i wouldnt do either me thinks
Tren ace + Test prop = winning

Add in your fatloss drug if you want(t3 or clen)
gonan vote on this cuz ive used this, + winny = awesome

what do you all got on hand tho?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first off congrats on your weight loss thus far.

since your using t-3 I would highly suggest you look into T-3 PCT to help restart correct thyroid function and thyroid hormone production. here is a link to read up on it.

T-3 PCT

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
12wks
400 tes e
350 EQ
70mg var -8wks
50 T3
25 clen

the test e and eq need time to work.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
is your goal to stay in the single digits? if not dont do it. its a lot of work to get there and even more to stay there. so if you're not planning to stay there i wouldnt bother. 12% is respecable and looks fine depending on how you carry it.

btw excellent job on the weight loss to date

Sweekaters

Awards
is your goal to stay in the single digits? if not dont do it. its a lot of work to get there and even more to stay there. so if you're not planning to stay there i wouldnt bother. 12% is respecable and looks fine depending on how you carry it.

btw excellent job on the weight loss to date
Thanks. I'm honestly terrible at estimating bf%, I just want to be able to get and maintain visible abs, would be nice for a former fat boy. I decided to roll with 350mg test and 50mg anavar since my budget increased a bit, it's working very very well.