Extreme Summer Cut Stack ! Tren/AndroHard/11-oxo

GMENfan

Awards
Hey guys I dont post here to much mostly just scan the boards taking in all the great knowledge thats spewed around this site ! Before I get into my Anabolic Cut Stack here are some quick stats on me : 28yrs old I have been lifting since I was 17. Height 5'11. Weight: 221. BF: ~15%. Previous PH cycles - 1 halodrol, 2 Havoc/Epi, 3 SD, 1 Spawn(Epi/Tren). CURRENT Caloric Intake ~5,000-6,000 (Bulk) Current Workout Routine - HST

My last cycle was a 4 week Mdrol Cycle bridged into a 2 weeks of havoc solo.
Mdrol - 10/20/20/30
Havoc- 0/0/10/30/40/40

Results were awesome as always with SD i seem to be a hyper responder to SD I was on a massive bulk and ate to gain while my diet wasnt the cleanest I think the havoc kept my bodyfat in check. All in all gained 14 kept 10ish

Looking to do a serious summer cut to show off some of these puny muscles that are hiding ! I was thinking of running something I havent seen mentioned here or if it was not widely discussed.

Thinking of a 3-way stack of Trenazone, AndroHard, and (High-Dosed)11-oxo ( Id love to try PA's Prototype 11 Spray but the trenazone is also transdermal and I dont want to mess anything up)

Also thinking of Trenazone, Epistane, and (High-Dosed)11-oxo

Seems to me these both would be awesome stacks seeing as only the Epistane is a methyl and they are all good for cutting. Im leaning towards the Tren/Hard/11 since the androhard should help with libido on cycle while epi wont but im not against using epi I have in the past and love the compound for its dry lean gains ! What do you guys think ?!

GMENfan

Awards
I have a PCT plan I didnt forget just didnt include it since its not relevant to my question about the actual cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
ez

Tren
60/90/90/90/90/90
Epi
30/40/40/40/40/00
11 oxo
875/875/875/875/950/950/950

The 11 oxo will get expensive, lots of guys get bulk powder which wont hurt your wallet as much. But unless you dose it close to 900-1000mg your not going to get much from it aside cortisol control. The tren will jack up your strength sky high but will also have a good amount of sides. Epistane will really be the base here in my eyes.

Keep you cal intake around 2500-3k, macro's around 45/35/20 pro carb fat. Cardio will need to be done 3-4x a wk depending on how long you do it for (60min max) and how many cheat meals you have each wk.

PCT should be clomid, progestnic type componds like Tren have a large chance of gyno. Clomid is better suited them than nolva, taxom, etc. If you already have another serm in your stash dont worry about it too much but if your going to pick one up grab clomid.

Cycle support
N2GAURD, 10 caps fish oil, hawthorn berry. look at the ingredients in N2G compared to Life support and cycle assist, its my choice hands down.

PCT

clomid
75/50/50/25
DAA
HCGenerate or Phytoserms 347
ERASE~ 2 caps a day for 45 days

Not to bash PP but I ran the old Androhard and didnt notice one thing really, I wouldnt go with it. The three PH's we have here are tried and true, results will be there no question.:saevil:

GL