Advice for a First Timer to Superdrol Cycle!

bulky

bulky

Awards
Hello everyone. I've been a lurker for a while and decided to join AM. Was mostly researching SD since last year and have been waiting to get a taste of it. Oh yeah, I'm 23 btw. I was considering at 22 but decided to wait a year and I feel that now is a great time. Been working out for 4 years and went heavy for over 2 now. Anyways here's my setup:

PHF Supermass(SD Clone) (mg): 0/0/10/10/10/0/0/0/0
Nova (mg): 0/0/0/0/0/20/20/10/10
CEL Cycle Assist (caps): 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/0
CEL PCT Assist (caps): 0/0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4

Along with Nova, i also have Clom but aint too sure which serm would be better. But I think that aslong as i have a serm for pct, I should be fine.. atleast better than an otc pct lol. I chose a 10mg cycle because my many months of research have convinced me any higher and the negatives outweighs the gains, aswell as the fact that this is my first time cycling. I'm taking many precautions to make this cycle as safe as possible. I'll be consuming a little over my maintenance, which is 3000calories. So macros will look something like this:

P: 220+
C: 310+
F: 100+

Goal is to recomp but make some decent strength gains. I was considering a 4 week cycle instead but i dunno. Pre-cycle starts in July, and SD starts 2 weeks after. All advice and critiques are welcome! Thanks.

Bulky

catty66

catty66

Awards
You're cycle looks good, man. Looks like you did a little research. I like you're conservative first time dosing. You should still be able to get decent gains at 10 mgs. Just remember, at the end of the third week when you are feeling a little shutdown and lethargic, dig deep mentally and keep eating and pumping iron throughout you're pct. Don't let up. That is key to keeping gains, along with you're serm and pct supps. I would use Nolvadex, but some guys will tell Clomid. Lots of opinions when it comes to that. Anyways, good luck! I love sd. But has been a real challenge trying to keep gains the times I've done it.