WINSTROL stacked w/ OEP & SHIFT- The summer cut

1. WINSTROL stacked w/ OEP & SHIFT- The summer cut

I am going on this cycle soon, and was wondering is there anything within OEP and SHIFT that would counter or make WINSTROL less absorbfull? i belive not but i thought id check in
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

2. winny solo?

wouldnt wanna do that ever agian....
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

3. No ur fine.
    •   

4. if your worried about absorbtion, go for rectal adminstration for maximum absorbtion.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

5. who said its a winstrol solo? I'm just wondering on the winstrol part...

6. im telling you, rectal administration, i've read all the guys at bb.com are doing it.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

7. I'd say skip the supps and just get clen.

8. word...

win + t3 + clen

and bounce back and forth between clen and albuterol. add keto to keep receptors fresh. + caffeine.

all you now need is some test prop.

9. I dont need heavy drugs, winstrol and oep is enough, if ur diets r in check and trainibg is perfect theres no need for.clen and t3 bs

10. ^ agreed with jasen, diet is numero uno, and t3- i will never use that **** again, even on anabolics-ever

clen i still use, because i know it works, and is not catabolic, and does not mess with the thyroid like t3 does

i dont think your going to have to worry about absorption jason, winstrol is a methylated compound

i think ur good
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

11. Yea ever since I found out milk thistle counters AAS I have been kinda paranoid and cautions of things I stack with AAS

12. .....i gained 1.5lbs..... On heavy cardio 45 stair mastet p.w. And low calories. Is this muscle? Starting week 2 tomorrow were iadd shift 2pills am 2pills pm. Winstrol will stay100mg

13. Also thinking of increase dose of oep. Perhaps 4pills a day

14. according to the t3 overview in the cycle info section, t2 ( shift ) isn't very effective at fatloss and is almost as suppressive as t3.

maybe you'll see some good effects from it, who knows
    For me, the action IS the juice.

15. I liked alpha t2 but if im.not where.i wanna be in 4wks ill get t3

Similar Forum Threads

1. Before 2007 Summer - 2010 Summer, ~25 lbs
    By mawalega in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 08:35 PM
  2. Runnning T911 & AS stacked during summer
    By ConcreteConny in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 08:23 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 02:10 PM
  4. 1T stacked w/ epistane stacked w/ 1,4ad??
    By Boflex in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:06 AM
  5. winstrol stacked with deca or sus250?
    By npgSymboL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 03:18 PM