Epi cycle question - AnabolicMinds.com

Epi cycle question

1. Rel
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Epi cycle question

I've done research but I keep getting conflicting answers. So I am wondering I am doing a cycle, well about 2 start, I have a script for my pct meds from my doc but I keep seeing about 50/50 split on whether or not I would need any on cycle support..
    From past experience with Anevol and Sustevol it was explained they are higher in toxicity and would need an on cycle support but with epi in person and online I get told its mild no need or I ALMOST DIED FROM IT answers. Would just like to your ideas on it. I haven't yet experienced any sides other than mild rage and mild acne from other steriods/ph products.

Thank you!

2. Rel
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

I guess with 63+ views and no response, Im just going to judge on the side of error and go with 300mg of Milk Thistle daily.
    BTW I am taking Epi-Max from Anabolic Formulation. I know it got bad reviews but I guess it depends on your body.
    3 friends and 1 cousin all got great results on the product as a stand alone but they all went with no on cycle support.
    I am taking it 30/30/30/30.
  3. New Member

I would consider getting something more than the milk thistle.

For me, im more concerned with the BP issues while on cycle. Your liver is great at recovering. But if your BP skyrockets you could be in some sh*t then. Look into something that has saw palmetto extract or celery seed extract and well as some milk thistle extract.

A couple good ones are AI cycle support or CEL cycle assist. I like both of those.

Best of luck with your cycle
    •   

4. New Member

You could get away with a moderate dose of milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and saw palmetto on this cycle. Epistane can be pretty rough on your liver, so don't slack on the milk thistle. Keep the hawthorn berry at about 1g for blood pressure and the saw palmetto at about 500mg. I would pre-load the milk thistle and hawthorn berry approximately a week before starting the cycle. Epistane isn't a terribly strong steroid, at least dosed how you intend to run it. Make sure you run a SERM in your PCT
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got quite a few nose bleeds when I ran epi. I wouldn't fool around with not running enough support supplements on it. I'd run an all inclusive if it were me, such as the aforementioned Cycle Assist, Cycle Support or N2Guard.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rel View Post
    I've done research but I keep getting conflicting answers. So I am wondering I am doing a cycle, well about 2 start, I have a script for my pct meds from my doc but I keep seeing about 50/50 split on whether or not I would need any on cycle support..
    From past experience with Anevol and Sustevol it was explained they are higher in toxicity and would need an on cycle support but with epi in person and online I get told its mild no need or I ALMOST DIED FROM IT answers. Would just like to your ideas on it. I haven't yet experienced any sides other than mild rage and mild acne from other steriods/ph products.

Thank you!
    cycle support is very important!!!! as others have said n2Guard,AI cycle support or CEL cycle assist are all very solid choices.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

sigh

the liver is a tough cookie- it is also a regenerative organ, meaning it can get the **** KICKED out of it for years, and still recover- 4 weeks of a methylated steroid is not going to do alot to your liver.

be more worried about blood pressure,
    and cholesterol- steroids will royally **** these
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    sigh

the liver is a tough cookie- it is also a regenerative organ, meaning it can get the **** KICKED out of it for years, and still recover- 4 weeks of a methylated steroid is not going to do alot to your liver.

be more worried about blood pressure,
    and cholesterol- steroids will royally **** these
    lol yeah during your super long cycle didnt your cholesterol get to like 350 lol?
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

take milk thisle and hawtorne berry.you need it 100%
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

AIs CS2.0
    CELs CA

tons of threads about this
  12. Rel
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.

Thanks guys I ended up picking up Himalaya Liver Care, it's the US version of Liv.52.
    It says 1 capsule twice a day but Im taking 3 per a friend of mine. I also had the Hawthorne berry on hand didn't get a spike in the BP on Halo but didn't want to chance it anymore.
    My cholesterol is great has been without supplementing it on previous cycles but now as I am getting older and falling apart I will pick up a sup for that also... I really shouldve just gotten an ALL IN 1...
    Atleast I know I will next time around. Thank you again for the knowledge and support, it's greatly appreciated!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  218 lbs.

Good luck on your run, hope you get some good gains
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM
  2. First Cycle - Cycle Assist question.
    By Impact25 in forum Anabolics