Epi cycle question

Rel

Awards
I've done research but I keep getting conflicting answers. So I am wondering I am doing a cycle, well about 2 start, I have a script for my pct meds from my doc but I keep seeing about 50/50 split on whether or not I would need any on cycle support..
From past experience with Anevol and Sustevol it was explained they are higher in toxicity and would need an on cycle support but with epi in person and online I get told its mild no need or I ALMOST DIED FROM IT answers. Would just like to your ideas on it. I haven't yet experienced any sides other than mild rage and mild acne from other steriods/ph products.

Thank you!

Rel

Awards
I guess with 63+ views and no response, Im just going to judge on the side of error and go with 300mg of Milk Thistle daily.
BTW I am taking Epi-Max from Anabolic Formulation. I know it got bad reviews but I guess it depends on your body.
3 friends and 1 cousin all got great results on the product as a stand alone but they all went with no on cycle support.
I am taking it 30/30/30/30.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
I would consider getting something more than the milk thistle.

For me, im more concerned with the BP issues while on cycle. Your liver is great at recovering. But if your BP skyrockets you could be in some sh*t then. Look into something that has saw palmetto extract or celery seed extract and well as some milk thistle extract.

A couple good ones are AI cycle support or CEL cycle assist. I like both of those.

Best of luck with your cycle

chem.e

chem.e

Awards
You could get away with a moderate dose of milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and saw palmetto on this cycle. Epistane can be pretty rough on your liver, so don't slack on the milk thistle. Keep the hawthorn berry at about 1g for blood pressure and the saw palmetto at about 500mg. I would pre-load the milk thistle and hawthorn berry approximately a week before starting the cycle. Epistane isn't a terribly strong steroid, at least dosed how you intend to run it. Make sure you run a SERM in your PCT

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got quite a few nose bleeds when I ran epi. I wouldn't fool around with not running enough support supplements on it. I'd run an all inclusive if it were me, such as the aforementioned Cycle Assist, Cycle Support or N2Guard.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done research but I keep getting conflicting answers. So I am wondering I am doing a cycle, well about 2 start, I have a script for my pct meds from my doc but I keep seeing about 50/50 split on whether or not I would need any on cycle support..
From past experience with Anevol and Sustevol it was explained they are higher in toxicity and would need an on cycle support but with epi in person and online I get told its mild no need or I ALMOST DIED FROM IT answers. Would just like to your ideas on it. I haven't yet experienced any sides other than mild rage and mild acne from other steriods/ph products.

Thank you!
cycle support is very important!!!! as others have said n2Guard,AI cycle support or CEL cycle assist are all very solid choices.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sigh

the liver is a tough cookie- it is also a regenerative organ, meaning it can get the **** KICKED out of it for years, and still recover- 4 weeks of a methylated steroid is not going to do alot to your liver.

be more worried about blood pressure,
and cholesterol- steroids will royally **** these

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
sigh

the liver is a tough cookie- it is also a regenerative organ, meaning it can get the **** KICKED out of it for years, and still recover- 4 weeks of a methylated steroid is not going to do alot to your liver.

be more worried about blood pressure,
and cholesterol- steroids will royally **** these
lol yeah during your super long cycle didnt your cholesterol get to like 350 lol?

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
AIs CS2.0
CELs CA

tons of threads about this

Rel

Awards
Thanks guys I ended up picking up Himalaya Liver Care, it's the US version of Liv.52.
It says 1 capsule twice a day but Im taking 3 per a friend of mine. I also had the Hawthorne berry on hand didn't get a spike in the BP on Halo but didn't want to chance it anymore.
My cholesterol is great has been without supplementing it on previous cycles but now as I am getting older and falling apart I will pick up a sup for that also... I really shouldve just gotten an ALL IN 1...
Atleast I know I will next time around. Thank you again for the knowledge and support, it's greatly appreciated!