testosterone base??

theslime

Awards
I saw a lot of guys posting here about tne (mostly transdermals) but I was wondering if you could tell if this looks like the real thing. I was planning on making some water-based test susp and I'll probably have it tested anyways but I know you guys are knowledgeable...The texture is very very fine, much more so than salt, for example and it is also very soft. Thanks!

size

Awards
  • Established
I would make an oil injectable rather than a water based. Water is much more difficult to work with.

theslime

Awards
I know it ain'T gonna be easy but I saw people doing it succesfully. IT's a recipe with polysorbate80 and peg 400. Anyway, I just need the quick absorption because of drug tests. I was finally able to put up the pic. there ya go...

Attachments

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I know it ain'T gonna be easy but I saw people doing it succesfully. IT's a recipe with polysorbate80 and peg 400. Anyway, I just need the quick absorption because of drug tests. I was finally able to put up the pic. there ya go...
Test base in oil:

1.5grams test base
1ml BA
3ml BA
around 15ml of Loriva canola oil

Painless bro, once a day inject and you can add fina to this as well or just the test base.

Oh, and the picture looks fine for what thats worth (not a lot). do a melting point test to check and see what you have.

theslime

Awards
Test base in oil:

1.5grams test base
1ml BA
3ml BA
around 15ml of Loriva canola oil

Painless bro, once a day inject and you can add fina to this as well or just the test base.

Oh, and the picture looks fine for what thats worth (not a lot). do a melting point test to check and see what you have.
Thanks bro, I'll do the melting point test too. I might give test base in oil a try in the future as well but I'll experiment with my water-based formula first. BTW, I would assume that you meant 1ml BA and 3 ml BB, right?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, I'll do the melting point test too. I might give test base in oil a try in the future as well but I'll experiment with my water-based formula first. BTW, I would assume that you meant 1ml BA and 3 ml BB, right?
right. be careful with the water based.

slewdem

Awards
right. be careful with the water based.
skye.. have you ever used this recipe you keep posting?

let us know... your answer will determine if i purchase that test base after all.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
skye.. have you ever used this recipe you keep posting?

let us know... your answer will determine if i purchase that test base after all.
yes I tried it but I am currently using a varation of it. 50mg test base with 100mg test prop per ml. The only time it bothers me is if I shot it my tris. work just fine for test base when I tried it. Note that I specify the oil though. For some reason (haven't a clue) this stuff seams to great for injecting.

slewdem

Awards
yes I tried it but I am currently using a varation of it. 50mg test base with 100mg test prop per ml. The only time it bothers me is if I shot it my tris. work just fine for test base when I tried it. Note that I specify the oil though. For some reason (haven't a clue) this stuff seams to great for injecting.
and you dont have any problems with this recipe crashing?

blankstare

Awards
I haven't. but I use good powders too. test base really isn't that hard.
hmm... trying your recipe.. doesnt seem to be working..... currently cooking to dissolve powder into solution...

will update later..

recipe

1.5 g tne
1 ml ba
3 ml bb
15 ml soy oil

blankstare

Awards
I haven't. but I use good powders too. test base really isn't that hard.
i think your **** didnt crash cause you filtered out all the test base in your whatman.