hella/katana cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

hella/katana cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

hella/katana cycle

Hello. I've done some searching and with the sale and all, I was thinking about a helladrol/katanadrol cycle. My main goal for the cycle is strength, with some b/f loss as a secondary objective.

Main supps: Helladrol + Katanadrol
    Support: Purus Organ Shield
    PCT: Hypothetically speaking, torem. Should forma-stanzol be used with a SERM, or would something like Recycle be more appropriate?

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

As far as your cycle, what will your dosing scheme be? Is this your first cycle or do you have experience?

I would say you will probably need to go with a six week cycle. Maybe dose something like this:

Helladrol 50/75/75/75/75
    Katanadrol x/x/250/250/250/250 (5 caps per day)

Definitely go with a SERM for your post cycle. Nolva, Clomid, Torem all work, just make sure it's a legit source. Since you noted Torem, I would lay out your PCT like this:

Day 1-3: 120 mg Toremifene
    Day 4-14: 90 mg Torem
    Day 15-21: 60 mg Torem
    Day 22-28: 30 mg Torem

The formestane will probably not be essential but it's never a bad idea. SERM's will block negative estrogen effects but your circulating estrogen levels will actually be higher than normal due to high test ---> estrogen conversion. Formestane may help in this regard, and natural test boosters like Recycle can help too. Although honestly, I'd go with a product like Erase for your aromatase inhibitor. Erase will lower circulating estrogen via aromatase while also blocking cortisol levels, which can be high after your cycle. And DAA is the most reputable natural test booster out there at the moment...maybe for a complete PCT outlook I'd go with something like this.

Week 1-4 Torem (as laid out above)
    Week 1-4 DAA 3g daily
    Week 3-6 Erase 2 caps daily (can taper down to 1 cap)
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

at any rate though, the formestane and recycle would work in addition to the serm. and also you may want to go with something like cycle assist by CEL for your support supplement - has the hawthorn berry where organ shield doesn't. Also organ shield may be under dosed for a stack like you have listed, I would only use it for something mild like protomax
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Thanks. So if I'm understanding right, I'd start the first two weeks with Helladrol only, then add Katanadrol and drop the Hella for the last week. Have you run something like this before?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by supernerd View Post
    Hello. I've done some searching and with the sale and all, I was thinking about a helladrol/katanadrol cycle. My main goal for the cycle is strength, with some b/f loss as a secondary objective.

Main supps: Helladrol + Katanadrol
    Support: Purus Organ Shield
    PCT: Hypothetically speaking, torem. Should forma-stanzol be used with a SERM, or would something like Recycle be more appropriate?

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!
    I would run hella @ 100+mg for 6 weeks
    Katana @ 250+mg for 6 weeks

Support looks good (i'm running this same cycle now and it's what i'm using)

PCT looks fine - I'm personally a bigger fan of clomid due to the awesome research i've seen on it....torem is good too though. You can use forma inversely with the serm....meaning as you begin to taper off the serm you can increase the dosages of the forma.

Side effects will be mild. My only one has been shin pumps while doing cardio....get some taurine to help with that. Just be sure to eat more....I've been housing food and haven't put on any noticeable fat (most likely due to the katana and cardio i've been doing). Starting to get bigger and leaner!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Cool. I got some while the getting was good with the facebook sale, so I'll see how it goes.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I would run hella @ 100+mg for 6 weeks
    Katana @ 250+mg for 6 weeks
    yup
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hella/M-LMG and Boladrol...Final Draft??
    By swish1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:33 PM
  2. Adding on to Katana/Hella Cycle
    By sk01020 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 10:43 AM
  3. Flax oil for hella cheap! Check this out!
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 07:44 AM