research clomid and nolva

BladeNP

Awards
have a question on how to administer this to my rats. and at what dosage for during there cycle? haha thanks guys!!

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
popular nolva dosage is 40/40/20/20.. 1ml equals 20mgs. your bottlle should say something like 60ml/20mgs per ml

popular clomid dosage is 100/50/50/50. 1ml equals 50mgs. your bottle should say something like 60ml/50mgs per ml

but heres something you should know about liquid nolva....

true twenty means that there is 30.4 of tamoxifen citrate per ml. which would give you an actual 20mg of nolva per ml.

20mgs of research chem liquid nolva isnt equal to 20mgs of real "nolvadex" real pharm grade(tablets) nolvadex has more done to it that makes it more potent.... this is why research chem nolva should be dosed at 30%-50% more. i always dose mine at 60/60/40/40 which equals out to about 40/40/20/20 like your suppose to dose.

true twenty means that there is 30.4 of tamoxifen citrate per ml. which would give you an actual 20mg of nolva per ml.
Alot of places dont do it like this. When they say 20mg/ml,they dont consider the carrier molecule with it

It depends were you got your tamoxifen citrate. Some research chemicals companies adjust the weight of citrate but not all.

20 mg of Tamoxifen Citrate approx. equals only 13.33 mg Nolvadex. i bet alot of you didnt know this and have been under-dosing...now you know.

so if you dont have true twenty nolva and you are not sure if the company you got is from adjusts the weight then make sure you dose it at 1.5 ml that will give you 19.995 mgs of nolva which is close to 20mgs.

BladeNP

Awards
should i dose that high if i want to use the novla or clomid on cycle to combat any gyno. the cycle will be superdrol and max lmg 20mg sd for 4 weeks and 100mg maxlmg for 6 weeks

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
should i dose that high if i want to use the novla or clomid on cycle to combat any gyno. the cycle will be superdrol and max lmg 20mg sd for 4 weeks and 100mg maxlmg for 6 weeks
If problems of gyno show up during a cycle, the use of 20-40 mgs of nolvadex should take care of the problem, and this quantity of nolvadex should be used until several days after symptoms subside just to be safe. 50 mgs of clomid, the weaker counterpart of nolvadex, can also be used to contain these problems. Using anti-estrogens or aromatase inhibitors during cycle will reduce your gains, so they are not recommended to use concurrently unless gyno or estrogen related symptoms show up. Exceptions to this are for users who are highly sensitive to estrogen (for example those with a genetic predisposition to gyno), or those using highly aromatizing substances.

remember...only use it if you start to get symptoms of gyno then when the sysmptoms are gone use it for another 4 or 5 days then stop using it.