IP ANAVAR

BuiltOne

Banned
Awards
I love this stuff. This will be my first time useing it and I feel great. 11 days so far at only 20mg. They are dosed at around 7mg each I heard though. So I guess that would really be about 30/day. If you can find it get some. LOL I'm not even really lifting at the moment. I am joining another gym and haven't lifted in about 3 weeks. Just construction. I can feel this for sure though and can't wait to hit the gym again. Libido is WAY up also. Veins really popping out in the arms and abs. Face is a little puffy and the GF was asking about it, wasn't really expecting that to happen. I think I should lower the sodium that might help. :hammer:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
If this is not a joke then I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but IP var isn't always Var to start with, second what your discribling with the bloat, libido, veins and all sound a lot more like dbol or the like then the var. How is your blood pressure nowdays? You do have some nolvadex on hand in case it turns out that your taking a **** load of dbol, righ?

BTW why are you on at all? If your not lifting or doing some other type of routine (you don't need a gym at all really) then your wasting your time, money, growing potential and health for a bloated face and veins.

BuiltOne

Banned
Awards
LOL, I know that it is Var. I got it from someone that I know and he had it tested. That is the only reason I bought it. This is not D-bol. I have used D-bol about 3 times in the past and personally don't like the way it makes me feel or the gains. I wanted to to get a little push useing the Var since I have felt run down lately with stress and work and everything else. Takeing a good break helps me grow more than you would think. I still do pushups and I have a chin bar and ride to work everyday. I live in SF and the hills here are crazy. I also ride every weekend with my frens. So to answer your question, no, I haven't just been sitting around LOL. If this was d-bol it would be pretty damn weak IMO. Thank you for the concern though bro. I am always looking to be enlightened. BTW I will check the BP tomorrow when I sign with these new guys and let you know.

BuiltOne

Banned
Awards
Does anyone else get that face/flushing feeling from everything like me? The last couple of cycles I have noticed this more than a few years ago. With winny I had the same thing. Sky, do you think that high BP is to blame or high sodium?

BuiltOne

Banned
Awards
My god. I would have been way bigger after this amount of time! Anavar causes bloat people! lol.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
IP tabs doesnt have a good rep for being faked often and for its purity. So your skeptics have something to work off of. But why the arguement? It sounds like you're getting good gains off these tabs and thats good to hear. I know two bros that have used IP var, one who got terrific gains off its use for 6 weeks at the tail of his cycle, and the other used a fake or a very low purity tabs. Im sure you shelled out a good amount for the vars so I hope you keep gaining off them. Pretty nice you're making this much progress at only 20mg/day.
Sage

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have the same var brother. I'm loving mine too.
Yes, IP has a bad rep, but this is undoubtedly var.

bodyfort

Awards
Are there some IP reliable? I just ordered mine a couple of days ago . information came from another forum who are also posting other reliable sources