Gyno problem that I can't figure out...please help!

Damitri

Awards
Alright, so I started taking testosterone on 4/26 (so going on 2 months now), 1cc twice a week. I took a prohormone (stenabol) right when I started, but only for 15 days. I've been taking 1/2 cc of tamoxifen every day since I started. I started feeling a tiny bump in my nipple 2 1/2 weeks ago. A guy that I know who has done a lot body building told me to take exemestane instead, so I wouldn't be blocking ALL estrogen...so I did. He told me I could probably get away with taking 1 pill every other day, but I took 1 pill every day for 4 or 5 days to knock out the gyno. Well, after 4 or 5 days the lump hadn't got any better, so I bought A-HD (last time I was on test the A-HD took care of everything fine). So now I've been on that for almost a week, and it brings down the lump significantly right after I take it, but not completely...there's always a little bump there, and the next day when I wake up the lump's right back where it was. It feels like a little bit has already calcified, which is crazy because it's been less then a month since I first felt symptoms. Only thing I can think of is to get cabergoline, but I honestly don't think it's progesterone related because I was only on the prohormone for 2 weeks, and the symptoms didn't start for 2 weeks after I came off the prohormone.

Funny thing is this time around the gyno has formed in the tissue right underneath (and around to a certain extent) my nipple; as opposed to right underneath my nipple like last time. Also, I'm having no issues with my right nipple at all, just my left. *this information probably doesn't matter at all, lol*

I'm totally perplexed...any thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

AlterEdge78

Awards
Becareful of what you put in your body and how you do it because it can mess with your hormones and make you worst. At this point I would suggest what I did formy gyno. Get Letro, its the best for fighting gyno. Do a search on. Gyno and letro and you'll find plenty of info. Run it at full dose until the gyno is gone, then begine to taper off it. If you come right off it you'll get some nasty estrogen rebound. On the last day of your AI(letro) begin your tamoxifen. This will trick your body into thinking your estrogen is up already so you don't have any problems. Best thing to do though is do some searchs so you can get the details of dosing. id give it to you but I don't currently have the links. Good luck.

Damitri

Awards
Thank you very much...does anyone else have some input? The more ideas I can bounce around the better.