Second Cycle Thoughts??

Doberman13

Awards
I completed a successful H-Drol cycle (my first cycle) about a month ago. Ran 5 weeks 50/75/75/100/100 then Nolva, Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme for PCT. Also ran CEL Cycle Support with extra milk thistle and hawthorn berry as well as lots of fish oil as support sups during the cycle and through PCT. I didn't experience any side effects other than lethargy the first and second day of the cycle ( I could barely function at work) but I snapped out of that quick then it was smooth sailing. Gained about 12lbs and leaned out a little on cycle. Kept most of my gains. Had bloods done before and after cycle. Liver function was very elevated and cholesterol was just out of normal range after the cycle into the first week of PCT but all levels were back to pre-cycle ranges by the second week of PCT. I even had a third test after PCT to make sure my levels stayed put.

I am planning to start a second cycle sometime around middle/late July and I am wondering if it makes sense to run H-drol again at 75/75/100/100/100 or if running this higher dose of H-Drol would compare to something else at a lower dose where I may see better results? I have also been reading andro series logs and am considering that as an option ....

captain19_

Awards
Seems like you need to wait longer between cycles. time on + pct = time off. Also people do not make that good of gains running the same ph/ds back to back. I have never ran any of the andro series. What are you goals for this second cycle?