Lump and pain when injecting. Am I wasting Test?

J

J Jack3d

Awards
I have been injecting test e with a 22g 1.5'' needle in my glutes. Sometimes i wont have any pain after but most of the time i get a lump, like a golf ball in my upper glute. It is painfull to sit and kills flexibility for lifts.
Does this mean that I am wasting the test and the oil is floating around in my glute?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
How much are you pinning at a time?

You aren't "wasting" it. Your body will absorb it. Albeit the absorption time length does vary from IM to SUBQ, but you still got it. It doesn't magically go away bro.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it sounds like your gear is cut with too much BA(benzyl alcohol) It can cause this reaction
but no your not wasting it, but i would fine better made gear

J

J Jack3d

Awards
I am pinning 1ml at a time.
Also i am confused my sex drive/erection strength seems to have went away somewhat. A week ago it was insane but around the 4 week mark of my cycle it has decreased significantly. I thought test was supposed to help in that department?

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Woah man, you have asked a couple of questions and honestly it is obvious you need to do more research bro.

Please, please, please research more my man. You are putting test directly into yourself.

1ml should not cause a bump. I think Schwell hit it right, but it could also be the fact that you aren't getting into the muscle. SubQ pins will cause a lump at that volume.

As far as sex drive goes, it does taper off even on test. Do some research. There are lots of things you can do to combat it.

You using HCG?

Did anything else change around the time your sex drive died? What type of test are you using? How often do you pin? How long is your cycle?

Hope this helps and please don't take this as a slam. it isn't meant as one bro. It is meant to push you in the right direction.

Good luck, I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if I can help more.

J

josephd79

Awards
Quick question, when you pull the needle out, does any oil come out of the skin?? If so, you may not be going deep enough to hit the muscle.

I actually had similar issues with my first cycle years back (not missing the muscle, I mean the lumps). So much so that I stopped using my glutes and only use my thigh & delts. I never get cysts/lumps like that any more. I remember one of Bill Phillips' books talked about how some guys having poor blood flow through the glute area and it was just something they had to deal with. Sounds like you may be in that club. Either try the thigh or take a real hot bath after your next shot and massage the area where you pinned. This will loosen the oil.

I remember KNOWING Clemens was full of beans when he was testifying in front of congress stating that a B-Vitamin shot gave him a cyst. Those are water based shots and are assimilated instantly while oil based shots dissipate over time.

J

J Jack3d

Awards
Woah man, you have asked a couple of questions and honestly it is obvious you need to do more research bro.

Please, please, please research more my man. You are putting test directly into yourself.

1ml should not cause a bump. I think Schwell hit it right, but it could also be the fact that you aren't getting into the muscle. SubQ pins will cause a lump at that volume.

As far as sex drive goes, it does taper off even on test. Do some research. There are lots of things you can do to combat it.

You using HCG?

Did anything else change around the time your sex drive died? What type of test are you using? How often do you pin? How long is your cycle?

Hope this helps and please don't take this as a slam. it isn't meant as one bro. It is meant to push you in the right direction.

Good luck, I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if I can help more.
I am using German Rotexmedica Test E. 500mg/wk Mon&THurs. 10 wks.
My sex drive is still there, but i can only get 75% hard, not like earlier when it was 110%

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Seems like I see at least one topic a day about someone who is having problems with pain with injecting.

I think it's worth mentioning just how effective it is to SLOWLY inject the oil. I see the recommended 1 second per .1cc or 10 seconds per ml ratio thrown around, and it works obviously, but I think that's way too fast to be honest. That's exactly how I started doing it when I first started pinning as well and would always have some mad pip afterwards, if it was in my delt I wouldn't be able to sleep on that side of my shoulder that night and it hurt all next day, things like that etc. Now I take a good 30 seconds even longer per ml, and I don't feel a THING afterwards, absolutely zero soreness afterwards or the day after.

I recommend anyone having problems with soreness try slowing way way down on injecting the oil and see how much better it feels.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I am using German Rotexmedica Test E. 500mg/wk Mon&THurs. 10 wks.
My sex drive is still there, but i can only get 75% hard, not like earlier when it was 110%
You have a lot of good suggestions in these post. I personally like the quads bc they are unmistakable to hit and easy. Make sure the muscle is relaxed and pin very slowing (and insert the pin very slowly) like Makaveli said.

You could try raising the test levels to combat the sex drive, but I still urge you to research it.

For instance is it possible that your body is combating the high levels of test with aromatase increasing levels of estrogen to the extent the SHBG is at a level that your sex drive is killed? Maybe........take a look. You could try something like aromasin at 15mg for a week or so and lower it down to 8-10mg after that if it works.

Morry

J

J Jack3d

Awards
Ok i will look into an AI to see if it is the problem.
However my last 2 injects have gone well with no pain. I pined a little lower and to the outside on my glute. It seemed to have helped.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Ok i will look into an AI to see if it is the problem.
However my last 2 injects have gone well with no pain. I pined a little lower and to the outside on my glute. It seemed to have helped.
The AI will have no effect on the pain from injection. It will just help control the Estro being converted that may be causing the loss of libido from the reaction of SHBG

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
heating pad and gentle masage at inj site

J

J Jack3d

Awards
Ok here is an update. I have had no pain/lumps the last 4 injections. And the insane libido boost seemed to have kicked in at start of week 5, also around the same time where I have really felt the test kick in. Is this normal? Also, I dropped the pmag i was kickstarting with (75mg/day) around the same time my libido shot up. I dont see how the pmag would effect it as it seems the Test would over power it?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
:biggthumpup:
Number 1: its not the BA, ba does not cause pain this is the biggest myth on the face of the earth. I make my own gear and i'v used 5% and 2% no difference. BA is a solvent and gets absorbed super fast.

Number 2: it may or may not be the BB content. But BB only needed to dissolve the product into the grapeseed/cottenseed oil. Once you hit the right ratio for the potancy of your product it will dissolve and thats all thats needed.

Number 3: baking the gear doesn't make it any less painful in the long run. And its not making it less painful because its "evaporating the ba". This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Baking helps ONLY because its helping to make the testosterone solution more homogenous, so that it doesn't not crash as quickly in the muscle tissue (which is the number one reason for pain)

Heres the deal; pain come from only 2 things

1: you use a huge needle, inject to quickly causing an immediate lump that cannot disperse and this causes pain in-and-of-itself. Not related to the gear at all. SO, try using a 25, and going 60 seconds/ml and warming the muscle up first.

2. if you still have pain, its because whoever made your testosterone, whatever "UGL" lab, they f*cked up the mixture. I hate to say it. But they didn't use enough BB to dissolve the product entirely, OR its overdosed. Chances are its slightly "overdosed".

Before half of you guys get all mad at me, just read my point at why this is the case:

I make my own gear, and if i want I can use a sh*t ton of BB and Ethyl Oleate or some other solvant and make a bottle of test prop, enanthate or whatever at super high dosage. If i wanted I could make 400mg/ml Test-E. It sits there in the bottle and looks just fine, and it has only 1% BA.

You go to inject it, feels fine for the first few hours, then the next day you cannot walk, you have a fever, and cannot move for 4 days. This is because the carriers are being absorbed quickly and LEAVING BEHIND testosterone crystals, in trace amounts, from whatever ester you are using. This causes severe pain, similar to Testosterone Suspension. Reason being, is because you are exceeding the potential of the carriers.

SO, if you gear is exceptionally painful, stop putting it in the oven. Stop saying your lab is using too much BA, because its NOT F*CKING BA.

DILUTE it with grapeseed oil in your syringe to add MORE carrier. Then when you inject your "250mg" test-E, which might be 275mg, it will not hurt.

There is a reason why human grade only goes up to 200mg/ml Test-C and only FIFTY yes 50mg/ml on prop. Because of the tolerance to crashing is higher when potency is lower.

N

navidd85

Awards
It's much more simple than you think: Just walk for 20 min after your injection.

1badf67

Awards
I have been injecting test e with a 22g 1.5'' needle in my glutes. Sometimes i wont have any pain after but most of the time i get a lump, like a golf ball in my upper glute. It is painfull to sit and kills flexibility for lifts.
Does this mean that I am wasting the test and the oil is floating around in my glute?
have heard and read about young guys complaining about this so much was prompted to join and comment.

If its balling up and you have pain more than likely you bought some bad stuff, like oil. Test should never ever hurt ball up or anything else. Try rubbing the site for a bit spread it out thats about all you can do maybe someone knows more

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
have heard and read about young guys complaining about this so much was prompted to join and comment.

If its balling up and you have pain more than likely you bought some bad stuff, like oil. Test should never ever hurt ball up or anything else. Try rubbing the site for a bit spread it out thats about all you can do maybe someone knows more
You got a good point about it balling up and that causes pain.

If you bought bad stuff/good stuff straight oil it doesn't matter about the balling up. Its balling up because he's pushing it through a 22 which allows you to go lightspeed. Even injjecting a water based peptide in a 29g will ball up if you go to fast. He needs to slow down and count 60 seconds per ML.

When you got to the doc and they give you a shot the idiot nurses jam the **** in like light speed. Lots of pain comes from the ball thats caused by the speed of injection.

You do NOT want to rub the injection site, especially if you are using Prop. Hell no...this will cause whatever crystillization the occurs, if perhaps the ba/bb content isn't high enough for the potancy, to really tear up the muscle tissue.

Best bet is to warm up the synringe with the oil in it, and the cap on the needle. Warm up the injection site/take a shower first. Alcohol swipe, let it dry. Then insert needle slowly using smallest needles as possible (i use a 27). Spend 60-100 seconds injecting. Go very very very slowly. Wait 30 seconds, then withdrawl slowly. Do not apply pressure, do not rub, just wipe the blood off and go about your way. No pain. And if you have pain its because your gear is overdosed without enough solvent properties.

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

If you bought bad stuff/good stuff straight oil it doesn't matter about the balling up. Its balling up because he's pushing it through a 22 which allows you to go lightspeed. Even injjecting a water based peptide in a 29g will ball up if you go to fast. He needs to slow down and count 60 seconds per ML.

When you got to the doc and they give you a shot the idiot nurses jam the **** in like light speed. Lots of pain comes from the ball thats caused by the speed of injection.

You do NOT want to rub the injection site, especially if you are using Prop. Hell no...this will cause whatever crystillization the occurs, if perhaps the ba/bb content isn't high enough for the potancy, to really tear up the muscle tissue.

Best bet is to warm up the synringe with the oil in it, and the cap on the needle. Warm up the injection site/take a shower first. Alcohol swipe, let it dry. Then insert needle slowly using smallest needles as possible (i use a 27). Spend 60-100 seconds injecting. Go very very very slowly. Wait 30 seconds, then withdrawl slowly. Do not apply pressure, do not rub, just wipe the blood off and go about your way. No pain. And if you have pain its because your gear is overdosed without enough solvent properties.

bam, right here. I honestly think 90 percent of peoples problems with injecting could be fixed by following this. Whoever came up with that 10 seconds per ml guideline is nuts.

J

J Jack3d

Awards
What are the toughts in regards to my libido being unaffected till week 5, then it shot way up?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What are the toughts in regards to my libido being unaffected till week 5, then it shot way up?
doesn't seem that odd to me. Your body needs some time to both physically AND mentally adjust to having an abnormally large amount of testosterone in its system.

old ironhead

old ironhead

Awards
:biggthumpup:
Number 1: its not the BA, ba does not cause pain this is the biggest myth on the face of the earth. I make my own gear and i'v used 5% and 2% no difference. BA is a solvent and gets absorbed super fast.

Number 2: it may or may not be the BB content. But BB only needed to dissolve the product into the grapeseed/cottenseed oil. Once you hit the right ratio for the potancy of your product it will dissolve and thats all thats needed.

Number 3: baking the gear doesn't make it any less painful in the long run. And its not making it less painful because its "evaporating the ba". This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Baking helps ONLY because its helping to make the testosterone solution more homogenous, so that it doesn't not crash as quickly in the muscle tissue (which is the number one reason for pain)

Heres the deal; pain come from only 2 things

1: you use a huge needle, inject to quickly causing an immediate lump that cannot disperse and this causes pain in-and-of-itself. Not related to the gear at all. SO, try using a 25, and going 60 seconds/ml and warming the muscle up first.

2. if you still have pain, its because whoever made your testosterone, whatever "UGL" lab, they f*cked up the mixture. I hate to say it. But they didn't use enough BB to dissolve the product entirely, OR its overdosed. Chances are its slightly "overdosed".

Before half of you guys get all mad at me, just read my point at why this is the case:

I make my own gear, and if i want I can use a sh*t ton of BB and Ethyl Oleate or some other solvant and make a bottle of test prop, enanthate or whatever at super high dosage. If i wanted I could make 400mg/ml Test-E. It sits there in the bottle and looks just fine, and it has only 1% BA.

You go to inject it, feels fine for the first few hours, then the next day you cannot walk, you have a fever, and cannot move for 4 days. This is because the carriers are being absorbed quickly and LEAVING BEHIND testosterone crystals, in trace amounts, from whatever ester you are using. This causes severe pain, similar to Testosterone Suspension. Reason being, is because you are exceeding the potential of the carriers.

SO, if you gear is exceptionally painful, stop putting it in the oven. Stop saying your lab is using too much BA, because its NOT F*CKING BA.

DILUTE it with grapeseed oil in your syringe to add MORE carrier. Then when you inject your "250mg" test-E, which might be 275mg, it will not hurt.

There is a reason why human grade only goes up to 200mg/ml Test-C and only FIFTY yes 50mg/ml on prop. Because of the tolerance to crashing is higher when potency is lower.

Best advice!!! Thank you I've been struggling with my gear and have got all kinds of bad advice!!!!

D

dade652003

Awards
I use 23gx1.5 into my quads (whole needle goes in), I stick it in very slow, push the liquid very slow, and leave the needle 2 mins in there after I push the liquid, I take it out slow and gently pat it down for another 2 mins, walk around 20 mins, take a hot shower, and no pain, no lump, as if nothing ever happen, compare to the 21x1 i used to do :borladuck:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
testosterone suspension never hurt me but then again mine is suspended in oil :)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
testosterone suspension never hurt me but then again mine is suspended in oil :)
you sir are just made of steel. Iv tried suspesion in oil and it kicked me like a donkey! no matter what i do! lol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
you sir are just made of steel. Iv tried suspesion in oil and it kicked me like a donkey! no matter what i do! lol
I've used the same source as him. It is micronized before it is suspended. Feels like nothing, but you have to be careful putting it in your biceps. Or at least I did. The pin site didn't hurt but the pump was freaking crazy and that actually hurt. So I stuck with the quads and would occasionly pin directly in my pecs.

B

Buford795

Awards
The lump happened to me too. What can I take to get rid of it?

F

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Water causes the problem, your body absorbs the water real quick, leaving the gear micronized in the muscle. There you have your pain.
And by the way, I make gear too, the BA thing is no myth at all, since its a cell destroying alcohol. The more BA, the cheaper the production due to low hygienic standards aka bathtub brewing.

F

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Low quality= more BA= pain.

F

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
The lump happened to me too. What can I take to get rid of it?
Change your source. It's not just an UG lab problem. I used German pharma test, very good, no pain. I used Serbian pharma test, not so good, much much pain.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards

^^^
Best advice and clearly stated! I have found that warming up the solution in the pin under the running water faucet before injecting to really help and definitely slowly down on the plunger!!! I was just at the hospital the other day and the nurse freaking killed my hip with a shot and four days later its was still freaking sore and swollen, one day after I stuck my gear in the same side and usual sides little tender but went away. I inject 2ml total, so I swear the hardest part is holding the needling steady and freaking still while trying to push that thick **** through the pin, but it works!!

G

Goodmix

Awards
I have had the same problem. I started my first cycle with Test 400 and I got a lump on my right glute (where my buddy injected) and it hurts like hell. It was only two days after and I dont know if it could be because of an infection or because he injected too fast. It was only half a cc though and we used a 21'' needle. The lump is kinda warm to the touch, however, I am pretty much always warm...I could be paranoid. I have read that Test 400 is known to be very painful. Some feedback would be nice. Thanks!