Votes: 9 75.0%
  • shorter cycle, higher dose

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
have 12,500 mg Test E and 6,000 mg Bold, and had originally planned to run Test E @ 750/week for 10 weeks, then follow up with Test E stacked with Bold for a second cycle later on

now I'm weighing the pros/cons of running the cycles that way or going with Test E @ 500/week and extending the cycle to 20 or 25 weeks and adding the Bold somewhere along the way

currently on HRT, so PCT and screwing up my natty test production are non-issues

have a bench meet coming up in mid-October that I would like to peak for, so considering using the Bold leading up to the meet

any help would be appreciated guys, thanks!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Length is up to you, but I wouldn't do 750 a week for a first cycle. You don't need that much test to grow on a first cycle bro. Keep it at 500 a week.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
trt....than blast 750/week for 8weeks, drop back down to trt for like 4-6weeks..blast again to 750mg/week....repeat.. add EQ thruout the entire thing at 2-3-400mg but run it atleast 15weeks..

it would be better if it was propionate, that way you can blast it and feel it within days, and itll be out of u within days.

or just run 15weeks at 750 + 600eq if getting big is wat ur after.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
trt....than blast 750/week for 8weeks, drop back down to trt for like 4-6weeks..blast again to 750mg/week....repeat.. add EQ thruout the entire thing at 2-3-400mg but run it atleast 15weeks..

it would be better if it was propionate, that way you can blast it and feel it within days, and itll be out of u within days.

or just run 15weeks at 750 + 600eq if getting big is wat ur after.
so, basically cruise for half the time you blast for then rinse and repeat? ie. cruise for 8, blast for 16, cruise for 8...

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
so, basically cruise for half the time you blast for then rinse and repeat? ie. cruise for 8, blast for 16, cruise for 8...
16 blast 8cruise repeat is too much

x-x TRT 200mg test c/week
8week blast with test prop like 1-200mg EOD + tren ace
than take like 10weeks off (still on trt ofcourse..)
than go 8weeks with prop 1-200mg EOD + winstrol
10weeks off
bump the trt to 750mg/week for 10-15weeks + add eq 2-800mg/week
10weeks off run "trt" but with EQ at 200mg/week, no test.
than blast again with test c upto 750 and lets say add mast both for 10-15weeks, completlty drop the eq
drop down to trt again with 200mg test c
and so on.....

you might say WTF trt with no test WTF!! eq=test pretty much, you will be perfectly fine. you might even like it better. i would say stay away from things like tren e, deca, superdrole (clones) methyl tren, anadrol, all of those are really harsh on the body. i know you dont care about "recovering" your penis back, but other issues are FAR more important like liver enzymes, cholesterole, blood thickening/heart problems, prostate, gyno, and so on, which the drugs i just named cause.
try to use as much masterone as possible because it keeps cholestrole in check (other older members could help u with that), also eq, winstrol, anavar, masterone, proviron, primobolan, even tren ace are all "safer" drugs. by safer i mean mild or not as harsh.
try to stay away from pills as much as possible...you can shoot up dbol/win/anavar all of them are made in oils, shiiit some are even cheaper in oil

oh ya...i just saved u like days of like serious research

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
16 blast 8cruise repeat is too much

x-x TRT 200mg test c/week
8week blast with test prop like 1-200mg EOD + tren ace
than take like 10weeks off (still on trt ofcourse..)
than go 8weeks with prop 1-200mg EOD + winstrol
10weeks off
bump the trt to 750mg/week for 10-15weeks + add eq 2-800mg/week
10weeks off run "trt" but with EQ at 200mg/week, no test.
than blast again with test c upto 750 and lets say add mast both for 10-15weeks, completlty drop the eq
drop down to trt again with 200mg test c
and so on.....

you might say WTF trt with no test WTF!! eq=test pretty much, you will be perfectly fine. you might even like it better. i would say stay away from things like tren e, deca, superdrole (clones) methyl tren, anadrol, all of those are really harsh on the body. i know you dont care about "recovering" your penis back, but other issues are FAR more important like liver enzymes, cholesterole, blood thickening/heart problems, prostate, gyno, and so on, which the drugs i just named cause.
try to use as much masterone as possible because it keeps cholestrole in check (other older members could help u with that), also eq, winstrol, anavar, masterone, proviron, primobolan, even tren ace are all "safer" drugs. by safer i mean mild or not as harsh.
try to stay away from pills as much as possible...you can shoot up dbol/win/anavar all of them are made in oils, shiiit some are even cheaper in oil

oh ya...i just saved u like days of like serious research
Interesting, are gains easily kept on a trt dose of test while cruising?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Ok sorry for my ignorance..... Blasting???? and TRT????