Delta-2 suppressiveness

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How suppressive is this new stuff compared to others? Is a PCT with prescriprion meds really necessary and when yes how should it look like?

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
I wouldn't recomend this to anyone but what I can tell you is I ran Delta-2 without any PCT. I ran 4 weeks at just 300mg that is the mid range dose according to androgenetx. I didn't have any reduction in size in the testes department but did have some fatigue. About a month after the cycle I went to my endo and my test levels were the same as prior to the run. Now keep in mind it was a fairly low dose for a short period. As I said I wouldn't recomend it but IMHO it is not very suppressive.

A

antny04

Awards
Futrochem - what were your results like?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i thought i read where it was supposed to be run at 400 -600 mg to see good results. could be wrong though.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recomend this to anyone but what I can tell you is I ran Delta-2 without any PCT. I ran 4 weeks at just 300mg that is the mid range dose according to androgenetx. I didn't have any reduction in size in the testes department but did have some fatigue. About a month after the cycle I went to my endo and my test levels were the same as prior to the run. Now keep in mind it was a fairly low dose for a short period. As I said I wouldn't recomend it but IMHO it is not very suppressive.
ok, so you had bloodwork done before and after your cycle [ with no pct ], and your test levels were the same?

did you notice anything from the cycle itself?

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to be the ideal ph for beginners from what i have read so far. It would be fine if a pct with some of the better otc products would be sufficient. What does a standard pct look like? How many days on Clom and which dosage? Is nolva everytime needed?

E

Evil

Awards
Hi, I'm interested to know more about this product. I wanted to how much weight you may gain, particularly muscle. From what I read seems to be a methylated version of pheraplex, so I suppose that the gains are wet. I wanted to know who has tried it has had a lot of water retention. futrochem much you've earned from this cycle? your strength has increased a lot?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pheraplex is methylated. (desoxy methyl testosterone)

this is a prohormone to: 2-ene androstenol which is desoxytestosterone
i havn't looked at this product, or even know what it is, but from the post, it sounds like a 3-ad clone.

edit: nope, it is a one step prohormone to non methylated pheraplex, 3-ad was what this converts into, with an acetate ester attached to increase oral availability, which the compound does not have without some modification.

the two compounds wont be the same though, as the 17a methyl group changes how the compound works.

but it should be the best pro hormone on the market if dosed right.

looks like dosing will be similar to boldione, in the 500-800mg range.

E

Evil

Awards
so you think that the gains are Wet, like pheraplex? or they are Dry, possibly because of non-methylation? Yes I also noticed that in 3-ad was attached to the ester acetate. Instead here is not. It can be therefore be somewhat less effective than they had in 3AD?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 ad was what this compound converts into (minus the acetate ester). It looks like gains will be similar to boldione (bold 200).

E

Evil

Awards
jbryand101b thanks for the information. It Seems a very interesting product. Ok understood, the boldione gave a bit of water retention from what I remember. But the gains were pure enough, I intend to Dry. Thank you again for the informations

O

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Any more information on this from anyone that has ran it?

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
Futrochem - what were your results like?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Sorry I am not on here that often. It definitely gave size and strength gains, nothing like a methylated product of course. I had some bloating nothing crazy. Like Jbryand said prob closest to Boldione, but for me noticeable at a lower dose than boldione. The directions listed 3-4 caps a day(@100mg each capsule) but I agree it could probably be dosed higher in the 600-800 range.

E

Evil

Awards
Futrochem hello, thanks for the answers. How much you gain with the Delta-2? Have you had any side effects?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really. Almost of all the Delta-2 logs are a) sponsored or by Androgenetx reps or b) unfinished. Thanks for the help, though.
okay genius, well i dont know what else you want to know that isn't available. common sense tells you that you are going to need 2-3 bottles of this compound.

there are logs from this, and there is also studies done on this compound, and this is how i based my opinion off of how the compound would be like boldione.

if you really want to know, go buy 2 bottles, and log it for everyone to see.

O

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
okay genius, well i dont know what else you want to know that isn't available. common sense tells you that you are going to need 2-3 bottles of this compound.there are logs from this, and there is also studies done on this compound, and this is how i based my opinion off of how the compound would be like boldione.if you really want to know, go buy 2 bottles, and log it for everyone to see.
I really didn't want to "know" anything that you had to say because you had nothing to say. I was looking for a response from someone that tried it on AM, and futurechem provided me with that after your useless series of posts.Thanks futurechem for the information.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really didn't want to "know" anything that you had to say because you had nothing to say. I was looking for a response from someone that tried it on AM, and futurechem provided me with that after your useless series of posts.Thanks futurechem for the information.
Sorry I am not on here that often. It definitely gave size and strength gains, nothing like a methylated product of course. I had some bloating nothing crazy. Like Jbryand said prob closest to Boldione, but for me noticeable at a lower dose than boldione. The directions listed 3-4 caps a day(@100mg each capsule) but I agree it could probably be dosed higher in the 600-800 range.
funny, i had nothing to say, but even though I have never ran this product, a person who has ran it agrees with my opinion on the product, how it acts, and the dosing it should be run at.

but your welcome. :thumbsup:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
okay genius, well i dont know what else you want to know that isn't available. common sense tells you that you are going to need 2-3 bottles of this compound.

there are logs from this, and there is also studies done on this compound, and this is how i based my opinion off of how the compound would be like boldione.

if you really want to know, go buy 2 bottles, and log it for everyone to see.
lmfao reps

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
Futrochem hello, thanks for the answers. How much you gain with the Delta-2? Have you had any side effects?
Hard to tell how much I gained... I definitely leaned out and ended up around 7lbs heavier. I had slight bloating and fatigue. With compounds such as diendione, SD, and HD I typically experience noticeable testicular atrophy, increased BP, and nose bleeds. I didn't experience these sides with Delta-2, this was my favorite part about this PH.

O

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
Hard to tell how much I gained... I definitely leaned out and ended up around 7lbs heavier. I had slight bloating and fatigue. With compounds such as diendione, SD, and HD I typically experience noticeable testicular atrophy, increased BP, and nose bleeds. I didn't experience these sides with Delta-2, this was my favorite part about this PH.
how were your strength gains?

B

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Double bump and how did it affect your libido? (no homo, but this is something I don't want to mess with and makes me think better about the PH I'd chose to use)