First cycle help

DJSaust

Awards
Hey Guys,

New to this website so dont know if this post is in the right area.
Im 28yrs old, 6 foot and weight just below 86kgs (around 190lbs). i've been training solidly for 3 years and have just surpassed a training plateau of 84kgs thanks to the support of Animal Pak and Animal Stak. My Animal Stak is finishing up in a couple of days, and im thinking of doing a Test E only cycle. My diet is around 3000 calories,
eating 5/6 meals a day.

Eggs w spinach, avocado and ham
Muesli w yoghurt and milk
Chicken w rice
Muesli again
Tuna Pasta

2 protein shakes daily, creatine, fish oil tablets, glucosamine, Animal Pak and at the moment Animal Stak.

I've read up about everything and have a few mates who have done test only cycle. However, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

so here's what im thinking...
2X 250mg Test (M&Th) for 12 weeks
wait two weeks and use Nolvadex 40/30/20/10

dont really wish to use Clomid as i've read it contradicts some parts of Nolvadex.
Should i use a HCG? whilst im using the PCT can you use Animal Stak to resume natural test build up faster... or go with straight tribulis and other products?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle layout to me, be prepared to eat a little more on cycle though because your body will be an anabolic machine. Also, you might want to keep some anastrazole or aromasin around incase you start to experience estrogen side effects.

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle layout to me, be prepared to eat a little more on cycle though because your body will be an anabolic machine. Also, you might want to keep some anastrazole or aromasin around incase you start to experience estrogen side effects.

If you can get it, there wouldn't be a reason not to run the HCG. You should be fine without it thought on a simple cycle. You should be able to use the animal stak during your pct, it should help keep some intensity in the gym.

DJSaust

Awards
Thanks mate, just wondering about which side effects to look for other than gyno that aromasin would help?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks gtg. Grab some forma stanzol to keep estrogen down, its a transdermal from NTBM. And if you look hard enough into it you ll find a few studies where it increases LH production.

Clomid and nolva would be great for PCT. They will work fine with one another, also get some hcg. run it wks 3-12.

On a side note, quit buy Univeral animal pack stuff. Your money could be much better spent on other supps.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
First, I think you could wait until you naturally get to atleast a lean 215 before you'd be ready to run an actual cycle. However you are 28 and have been training for 3 years solid, I'd give it another 3 years, but most people on here post what they are going to do looking for validation, so here is your validation. Test e at 500mg/week is solid. Up that cals to atleast 4,000 daily and you'll get some decent gains. I prefer torem for pct, its a bit more expensive but in the long run it will only add another 20-30 dollars to your cycle. Hcg at 250-500 iu twice weekly is good as well, start low and see how that treats you. Only other thing I would add is some resveratrol to pct, but torem is more than enough.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
wl1-12 or 14 of 500mg teste ew would eb vwery nice.
have an AI on hand liek letro and PCT on hand and ready

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10