T-2?? Need Help NOW!

Superman21

Awards
A friend of mine has offered me
a anabolic called "T-2"

I am not sure of what this is , or if it is fake

He said he can get me a 6 week cycle, for $ 150 a bottle.

Could someone please please help! Thanks so much!

JP

Superman21

Awards
Might have been.... ill have to call him and check to make sure

but when he was explaining it he said t-2 multiple times, so im not sure

thanks for ur help man!

Superman21

Awards
but he said it was a steroid , and t-3 is just some weight loss thing isnt it?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay before you go any further and buy something.. you really need to take a research trip on the web about the different aspects of gear.. I just have this feeling you are getting off on the wrong foot

shercolt

Awards
T-2

T-2 is a thyroid regulator, much like T-3, which they no longer sell, I believe. My advice ? Do not use anything that has an impact on your thyroid. It is dangereous despite what others might say.

A friend of mine has offered me
a anabolic called "T-2"

I am not sure of what this is , or if it is fake

He said he can get me a 6 week cycle, for $ 150 a bottle.

Could someone please please help! Thanks so much!

JP

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used TrX--can't compare to real T3, but it works, and it's supposedly safer than Triax (but milder also). It worked too well for me,I stopped taking it. I got headaches at a low dose, even as I was losing weight. Also, you really need to take an androgen to preserve muscle while on thyroid stims.

BigTEX

BigTEX

Awards
I've used TrX--can't compare to real T3, but it works, and it's supposedly safer than Triax (but milder also). It worked too well for me,I stopped taking it. I got headaches at a low dose, even as I was losing weight. Also, you really need to take an androgen to preserve muscle while on thyroid stims.
Glad to hear some feedback on TRX.
Hell it's cheap enough....$23 a bottle.
I may try some.
Anyone else use TRX?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW, you get 2 cycles out of one bottle of TrX.

I'm surprised more people haven't posted.

I think it is a good alternative to Trimax for people who want a thyroid stim. but are worried about long-term shutdown, sides, etc.

Just ramp up slowly--I went too fast!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bet N4cer is right. It probably is t-200. I used it awhile back and I remember right its test enenthate for vet use. By the way 150 for a 6 week cycle sounds a little steep. Its been awhile but I think the going price for that stuff was like 40 dollars 10ml's 200mg/ml. Although gym prices are always going to be way higher so I wouldn't expcet to find it for that price from a gym. Also since its enenthate(long ester) it would be best ran at least 8 weeks and I'd prefer 10. By the way how do you know its enough for a six week cycle? Are you going by what he says?