M5AA, clen/trimax and my elbows - AnabolicMinds.com

M5AA, clen/trimax and my elbows

M5AA, clen/trimax and my elbows

I have been using clen for about a week since injuring my elbows about a month ago--I believe it is tennis elbow but since I have no medical insurance, I cannot afford to see an orthopaedist---so I can do most exercises withouth much pain if I use half the weight I used to use--additionally, doing triceps is out-- tried to do pushdowns with 20 pounds and the pain was unbearable-- the most I can do are push-ups--so my quesiotn is--I am running the clen for 2 weeks, then wanted to run trimax--should I run the M5AA with the trimax even though I cannot train heavy?

Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why not, as long as you keep the weights light untill your truely healed. The Tri should speed up healing for sure. I've used Glucos/Chrod supp's w/ success before. However, dry androgens have made even just working a computer mouse elbow-unfriendly for me at times.

Running trimax alone could easily cause muscle loss, regardless of how heavy or light you train.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by the_destroyer55
    Running trimax alone could easily cause muscle loss, regardless of how heavy or light you train.
    Yes, but I think he's just concerned about connective tissue repair. Even eating bad and not taking an anabolic, the Tri still makes you heal faster from most injuries.
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Yes, but I think he's just concerned about connective tissue repair. Even eating bad and not taking an anabolic, the Tri still makes you heal faster from most injuries.
    Why does the trimax make you heal faster? Because it boosts your metabolic rate?

I have been taking Glucosamine, Chondroitin, CMO, and MSM religiously for about 4 months now and felt no improvements whatsoever in any joint pain

i would drop the m5aa

ive noticed my joints are giving me some problems on the m5aa kinda like winny

.. i wonder what effects m5aa has on collagen synthesis? does dht increase or decrease... i thought it increased collagen synthesis?
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jas123
    Why does the trimax make you heal faster? Because it boosts your metabolic rate?
    Yes, you also detox faster in general, so you need to increase the doses on most meds too cause it shortens the half life in many cases.

Inhibition of collagen breakdown has been demonstrated w/ test and dht. So sex steroids actually protect joints in most models, but if you don't take time to heal damage, rapid strength gains can betray you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just developed a 'clunk' and pain in my elbow
    By rbrooks in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. Trimax and Clen cycle
    By TBigs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
  3. TriMax and Clen, what PCT?
    By Nullifidian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7