Good 2nd cycle

tommyboy

Awards
I have succesfully completed my first cycle of s1+ and want to look into a 2nd cycle, I would much rather try something like pinning cause transdermals get all over the place and orals are horrible for your liver. What would be a good 2nd cycle for me to do? any suggestions? I want a really good mass builder but then again something like 4 ad that would help lethargy ( i hate that)

Would it be bad to do another (samething) cycle of s1+????

PS: should I stock up is the gov't banning ph's soon?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Hey man if it worked do it again, good injectable cycle might look like

1-10 4ad cyp 500 mg injected 2 times weekly
1-10 1-test cyp 100 mg enjected eod

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
How were your results in size/strength using the S1+? It sounded like a good trans stack and I was wondering how your results were and if you had any sides with the cycle. Also how long did you run your first cycle?

tommyboy

Awards
How were your results in size/strength using the S1+? It sounded like a good trans stack and I was wondering how your results were and if you had any sides with the cycle. Also how long did you run your first cycle?
I gained about 8 pounds....... Wow pinning is way different ??? 1 test every otherday and 4 ad twice a week??? thats so differernt then twice every day like transdermals...... what are good brands and what days during the week are best to split up 4 ad

tommyboy

Awards
I gained about 8 pounds....... Wow pinning is way different ??? 1 test every otherday and 4 ad twice a week??? thats so differernt then twice every day like transdermals...... what are good brands and what days during the week are best to split up 4 ad
oh yea and little to no side effects maybee a little depression, it was weird though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4