Ya Boy A Gettin HUGE Cycle (Test-E/Deca/Dbol)

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Hey everyone it's Ya Boy A coming at you brahs with my cycle log!

My Current Stats:

Height: 5'8
Weight: 182lbs
Bodyfat: 12-13%
Measurements: Chest = 41.5in. Arms = 15in. Shoulders = 51in. Forearms = 12.5in. Thighs = 25in. Calves = 16.5in

Cycle Experience:
I've ran 1 cycle which consisted of 500mg Test-E for 12 weeks, and a full bottle of Beastdrol as a jumpstart then a bottle of Epi-Strong to bridge to PCT. I went from 185lbs to 203lbs and since down I've cut down to 181lbs and kept a very good amount of my gains.

What I'll be running:

DBol @ 40mg everyday for 4 Weeks
Test-E @ 500mg a week for 12 Weeks
Deca @ 400mg a week for 10 Weeks
Aromasin @ 12.5mg Every Other Day
HCG @ 500ius Every 5 Days starting after Week 1

PCT:

Triptorelin @ 100mcg One Shot 1st day of PCT
Nolvadex @ 20/20/10/10mg

Supplements:
Pre-Workout Mix
BCAAs
Whey Protein Isolate
Creatine Monohydrate
Fish Oil,
Multi-Vitamin
Beta-Alanine
Anti-Oxidents

:saeek:
In this log I'll be tracking calories (aiming for 4000+ a day)taken in including what I'm eating and their macros.
I'll be tracking how I feel physically/mentally throughout the day.
I will post my workout routine everyday including weights,reps,sets.
Before and After pictures will be provided of course (THAT IS A MUST!)

If you have any questions or suggestions for my cycle feel free to post in here!

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Before Pics @ 182lbs

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
WoodFX

WoodFX

Awards
Most people run ED during PCT, but ON cycle, you'll be fine with EOD. Unless of course, estrogen symptoms arise.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
subd.... VERY interested in triptorelin pct.... you may not even need to run 20mg of nolva with it.... theres a log on ph forum where a kid ran clomid with it, and ened up in a hole i thnk

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Most people run ED during PCT, but ON cycle, you'll be fine with EOD. Unless of course, estrogen symptoms arise.
Thank you sir.

subd.... VERY interested in triptorelin pct.... you may not even need to run 20mg of nolva with it.... theres a log on ph forum where a kid ran clomid with it, and ened up in a hole i thnk
Ya that's what I heard too so I'm not going to be taking any Clomid lol. We'll see how it goes.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBBED.

Ace you lost a good chunk of BF bro.. Looking pretty swole too since i seen ya last.. Good job!

Now

Fu*king Kill That Sh!t!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up in a hole? Huh? lol

I plan on doing a shot of GnRH for my PCT as well as running Clomid and a couple other Test boosters and such. I'm not sold just yet on relying just on GnRH.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

wow . i just did a quick read up on triptorelin - sounds very promising. i'm betting it isn't cheap!

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
SUBBED.

Ace you lost a good chunk of BF bro.. Looking pretty swole too since i seen ya last.. Good job!

Now

Fu*king Kill That Sh!t!!!
Thanks brah. I just got done with a 14 week cut. Just watched diet for the first 10 weeks then last 4 weeks I ran EC stack. Great to see you here!

wow . i just did a quick read up on triptorelin - sounds very promising. i'm betting it isn't cheap!
It wasn't so bad. I got it for around $50 but I believe it was a sale going on. Then again, it is only one shot so you could say it's expensive as **** lol!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sound sexy, well planned out. ill follow along :)

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Monday 6/13/11 Feedback

So today I took 10mg DBol at 12PM when the package came in, 20mg DBol 2 hours pre-workout, then 10mg DBol 5 hours later.
Pinned 250mg Test-E and 200mg Deca post-workout after my shower in my right quad. Went in easy but took like 30 seconds to inject all that oil.

Physical Notes:
I was incredibly hungry throughout the day I don't know if it was from the DBol or maybe because I was so damn excited to start eating 4000 cals again lol. Didn't feel much of a pump until I started working out, great back pump. Got bloated easily after eating my lunch (3 cups brown rice 10oz chicken breast lol). Felt like I could already lift more when I was working out. EDIT: Forgot to mention, my mouth was very dry when I was working out and I just had to keep drinking water, more than usual.

Mental Notes:
Was very calm and relaxed throughout the day. After my workout I pinned 250mg Test-E and 200mg Deca and within a few minutes I had this euphoric feeling in my head as if I had sat up quickly. Still feel it 45 min later :)

Diet:

Even though these meals are separated by meal times, it was actually about 6-7 seperate meals throughout the day.

Workout:
Back Day

Bent-Over Barbell Rows
275x3
245x7
250x6

Lat Pull Down
180x10
190x7
180x8

Seated V-Bar Cable Row
200x10
210x8
210x7

Barbell Shrugs
225x12
275x11
315x8

V-Bar Pull Downs
110x20
120x15

Leg Raises
10x12
20x12
25x8

Decline Crunches
0x12
10x8
10x6

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you carb cycling on this or doing straight 4k every day?

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this combo packed 25lbs on me
proven mass builder

subd

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice w/o Ace... Gonna kill this cycle man. You know what's up!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a very well planned out cycle. In to follow along!

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
How long has it been since your first cycle?
Sorry I missed this question. Last cycle ended in the beginning of January.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Check out what I just made for my pre-workout meal!

10.3 oz of chicken breast, 3 cups of brown rice, and a lot of Cajun hot sauce.

Probably the bigger meal of my day.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Tuesday 6/14/11 Feedback

Sorry about the delay. I fell asleep after my dinner and did not want to get up for nothing.
Today I took 10mg DBol at 9AM with my breakfast, 20mg DBol 2 hours pre-workout, then 10mg DBol 5 hours later.

Physical Notes:
Got a slight pump in my biceps and lats throughout the day and a giant pump in my chest on my warmup sets before my chest workout.
During my workout is when I'm confident I felt something working because throughout my cut I wasn't able to bench 225 for more than 1 rep but this time I hit 4 nice and slow!
Felt VERY energetic meaning I wanted to do more sets, more reps, more intensity. Either it's the 4000 cals or the gear but I'm loving it!
Got the cotton mouth again but I just kept drinking water.

Mental Notes:
Was very calm and relaxed throughout the day again although I was very hyper at the gym today when talking to people!

Diet:
Ignore the meal times. These are 6-7 seperate meals throughout the day.

Workout:
By the way, the way I train is slow and controlled on the negative and explode on the positive.
I try to hold it for at least a second.
Chest Day

Bench Press
205x5
215x4
225x4

Incline BB Press
185x4
155x9
165x6

Dips
65x6
60x8
60x6

HS Chest Press
120x13
120x12
110x13

Incline Smith Bench
(not including bar and a had a spot for maximum failure)
90x20
90x12
90x14
90x15

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol= ALL DAY PUMPS LOVE THAT ****

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
In good luck bro, I plan on starting a similar one next month

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Wuesday 6/15/11 Feedback

Another day, same cycle. The effects of the gear is becoming more pronounced, getting excited.
Today I took 10mg DBol and 12.5mg aromasin at 8:30AM with my breakfast, 20mg DBol 2 hours pre-workout, then 10mg DBol 5 hours later.

Physical Notes:
Arms felt more full throughout the day. Found myself flexing them randomly lol. Chest is sore from yesterday and I'm not surprised, it was a great workout. Right rotator cuff feels achy though.
Lots of energy in my workout today, could of gone on forever but I had to go hang with the woman. Right quad is a bit sore cause it got agitated while doing legs today.

Mental Notes:
Nothing different here. Still happy and hyper.

Diet:
Ignore the meal times. These are 6-7 seperate meals throughout the day.

Workout:
By the way, the way I train is slow and controlled on the negative and explode on the positive.
I try to hold it for at least a second.

Leg Day
ATG Squats
275x4
275x3
275x4

Hack Squat
300x6
300x7
300x6

Seated Leg Extensions
260x12
260x12
260x10

Stiff-Leg Deadlifts
275x8
295x8
305x8

Seated Leg Curls
140x12
160x12
180x11

Lying Leg Curls
110x15
110x12

Standing Calf Raises
320x10
340x8
340x6

Seated Calf Raises
135x12
135x12
145x10
145x9

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Just finished working out. Did 18 sets of shoulders total and was still ready for more but I made myself leave so I wouldn't overtrain. Did I do the right thing? I felt like I could of done more.

For some reason the remainder of my 1st Test-E vial that I used on Monday only had about 220-240mg left. Think I accidently used more last week. I need to find a better way to make accurate doses. Any suggestions?

H

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I don't know what I'm talking about. GL with your cycle. Unsub'd
wow. I negged this guy for this pathetic comment and proceeds by negging me, and then again in a random comment, saying "****got. Die in a fire"

someone ban this stupid piece of sh1t

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
wow. I negged this guy for this pathetic comment and proceeds by negging me, and then again in a random comment, saying "****got. Die in a fire"

someone ban this stupid piece of sh1t
Sounds like he's on PCT lol.

M

MN87

Awards
Glad you posted before pictures... I will be very anxious to compare before and after pics :)

Also hoping you post some "during" pictures... I want to see what deca bloat looks like, and how bad it can get, because that might be a huge contributing factor to whether or not I get on deca in the future.

WoodFX

WoodFX

Awards
Just finished working out. Did 18 sets of shoulders total and was still ready for more but I made myself leave so I wouldn't overtrain. Did I do the right thing? I felt like I could of done more.

For some reason the remainder of my 1st Test-E vial that I used on Monday only had about 220-240mg left. Think I accidently used more last week. I need to find a better way to make accurate doses. Any suggestions?
Well usually its 250mg/ml so just measure it with the syringe. 1cc=1ml, So 1cc =250mg of Test E. But to be honest, with the nature of enanthate, once it gets into your system, a few mgs here and there won't make much of a difference. You can just get the rest of the dose the next go round or add a bit more into your next pin.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thats the dbol, i noticed INSANE endurance, on dbol my military press went from 180x8 to 205x8(with ease) in 10 days- seriously omg dbol i love love love it

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Glad you posted before pictures... I will be very anxious to compare before and after pics :)

Also hoping you post some "during" pictures... I want to see what deca bloat looks like, and how bad it can get, because that might be a huge contributing factor to whether or not I get on deca in the future.
Ya I'll get some at least 3-4 weeks into the cycle when it's all working.

Well usually its 250mg/ml so just measure it with the syringe. 1cc=1ml, So 1cc =250mg of Test E. But to be honest, with the nature of enanthate, once it gets into your system, a few mgs here and there won't make much of a difference. You can just get the rest of the dose the next go round or add a bit more into your next pin.
Excellent. Thank you.

I'm in it. Kill it bro.
Welcome to the log.

J

josephd79

Awards
It's kinda hard to truly overtrain while ON real gear. In fact, you really should take advantage of the superman mentality and kill it in the gym. These are the workouts that are going to truly pay off for putting yourself through hell. Squat until you puke, at least once on cycle. However, it's important to stay injury free, so don't try insane weights yet as tendons and ligaments can easily be torn at this sensitive time. You're young so it's probably not a big issue, but be mindful of that...