Supplements to combat lethargy while on cycle?

  1. Supplements to combat lethargy while on cycle?


    What supplements are good to combat lethargy when on cycle? I am going to run an H-drol cycle soon and was wondering what is best to use since I know not to use pre workouts with stims while on cycle. Anything to take prior to sleep or something that helps wake up motivates instead of lethargic?


  2. H-Drol isn't overly suppressive, so lethargy shouldn't be anywhere near as bad as SD or 1-T.

    Many folks have like Dermacrine or AMS 4AD which are DHEA derivatives, with a higher conversion to test. Basically anything that can help keep test levels up will help combat lethargy. **** is coming out with a Dermacrine replacement called Transaderm that will have double the doses of Dermacrine and also be priced well. It should be out in July.

    The other alternative is something like HCGenerate which has Fadogia and Testofen, among other things. The other benefit is libido skyrockets! No problem performing with that as well as keeping energy levels high.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Milas summed it up very well.

    You could also look at some products that help with normal energy levels, too. And be careful with stimulants and your blood pressure.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  4. ephedrine works good for me

  5. HCGenerate will keep your libido and energy up very well. Nutra has a great price on it.

    Another one that is used normally is Stanodrol. It is a DHT-pro.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    HCGenerate will keep your libido and energy up very well. Nutra has a great price on it.

    Another one that is used normally is Stanodrol. It is a DHT-pro.
    Using a DHT pro is a bit different that using a DHEA/test product on cycle, is it not?

    Ive never really heard of anyone promote Stano (DHT) to combat lethargy or keep test levels up on cycle.

    Any comments?
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by imjuschillin View Post
    Using a DHT pro is a bit different that using a DHEA/test product on cycle, is it not?

    Ive never really heard of anyone promote Stano (DHT) to combat lethargy or keep test levels up on cycle.

    Any comments?
    It's different than a DHEA product, yes, but not uncommon to be suggested. I, however, didn't think stanodrol did a thing for me at all except aid in more hair shedding.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  8. dermacrine or 4-ad would probably be the best to use.

    I would still recomend a pre workout or use of a stim like ephedrine, but some people really aren't healthy enough to be using stims on a cycle.

    my bp is in the 120/60's even when on cycle and using ephedrine + pre w/o. but that doesn't happen to everyone.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    dermacrine or 4-ad would probably be the best to use.

    I would still recomend a pre workout or use of a stim like ephedrine, but some people really aren't healthy enough to be using stims on a cycle.

    my bp is in the 120/60's even when on cycle and using ephedrine + pre w/o. but that doesn't happen to everyone.
    I agree with you that a stim would be the way to go if the individual's BP didn't go nuts / start giving crazy nose bleeds lol. No question if that's an option (in my opinion).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by imjuschillin View Post
    Using a DHT pro is a bit different that using a DHEA/test product on cycle, is it not?

    Ive never really heard of anyone promote Stano (DHT) to combat lethargy or keep test levels up on cycle.

    Any comments?
    DHT will help with lethargy, loss of libido, give you aggression, and gyno prevention. It is not going to keep test levels up. It is simply adding an androgenic kick to your cycle which is always a good thing IMO.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    DHT will help with lethargy, loss of libido, give you aggression, and gyno prevention. It is not going to keep test levels up. It is simply adding an androgenic kick to your cycle which is always a good thing IMO.
    You're right, unfortunately stanodrol is discontinued. He should look into Androhard.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  12. What about modafinil?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    DHT will help with lethargy, loss of libido, give you aggression, and gyno prevention. It is not going to keep test levels up. It is simply adding an androgenic kick to your cycle which is always a good thing IMO.
    This was the main purpose for the original AndroHard, to be taken on cycle to dimish sides from hgihly anabolic compounds. Here is the kicker though, at high doses it will make you lethargic which I am dealing with now but since I have no BP issues, I can drink coffee or take a thermo and I am good to go.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    This was the main purpose for the original AndroHard, to be taken on cycle to dimish sides from hgihly anabolic compounds. Here is the kicker though, at high doses it will make you lethargic which I am dealing with now but since I have no BP issues, I can drink coffee or take a thermo and I am good to go.
    This is very correct. Too high of a dose and it will make you worse off.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    You're right, unfortunately stanodrol is discontinued. He should look into Androhard.
    It's been discontinued for a long ass time now. But it was always available and still is due to the mass production before being discontinued. Androhard would work too though.

  16. Well my blood pressure is already low, It is normally 100/60 so you think I'd be okay to still use stims on cycle? I know I'd need to monitor it, but I should be okay? My pre workout is cellucor c4 if that matters..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kyled427 View Post
    Well my blood pressure is already low, It is normally 100/60 so you think I'd be okay to still use stims on cycle? I know I'd need to monitor it, but I should be okay? My pre workout is cellucor c4 if that matters..
    Depends on your body. I can take ECA, plus pre-workout drink while on cycle and have no BP related issues. Other folks have BP issues just LOOKING at my cycles! You can try it out and see how it goes, and adjust as necessary. Stims are cheaper than the other alternatives.

    If you're using cycle support supplements, be sure to pre-load 2 weeks prior. Some of the BP related supplements initially spike BP before controlling it (Hawthorne Berry and others IIRC). Starting it while on cycle may give you even higher BP than if you took nothing.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  18. Interesting, I have always wondered why to preload the Hawthorne berry, but I will be sure to do that soon. Thanks for the help.

  19. I'm going to look into 4ad to see if it will help me combat lethargy.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Low dose of t3
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplements for the "Combat Athlete"
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 12:42 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 12:09 PM
  3. how do you combat abdominal fullness on-cycle???
    By s.norman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 12:04 PM
  4. how much 4ad to combat lethargy?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 12:39 PM
Log in
Log in