A Real Difference Noticed w/ These Herbs

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
So, Austin has this magical little place called "Garden of the Ancients". Well, it is full of BULK POWDER of pretty much any extract you can imagine. I recently came off a hard hdrol cycle and am now at day 28 of PCT - I have maintained 10.5lbs after 9 wks - sarms have helped, but I thought I'd mention these extracts that seem to be helping me tremendously with focus, bp, motivation, well being, etc..

The ones that I feel are most helpful:

Horny Goat Weed Extract - sometimes called Epimedium... i put it in shakes...

Chlorella - awesome super green algae that is PACKED with all the stuff our body is being deprived of..

MORINGA - single most helpful substance in terms of bp, liver health, sexual arousal, well being, and is packed with 19 of 20 amino acids. Its great stuff, bros. I suggest checking it out.

Maca Powder Extract - Well being and sexual arousal. Stuff is amazing for keeping me focus in the morning before class.

I have been using some Yarrow and Neem Bark as well, but the four above have had a dramatic affect on my ability to stay energized throughout the day. Just some good experiences I've had...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice much from maca when I was taking it. Did notice nightmares at first tho, and I mean really ****ed up nightmares lol...

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Thanks for that, i always had an interest in using bulk herbal extracts but didnt know if i would be wasting my time or what have you. Still iffy.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
TY for the report on the herbs. Been looking for some to keep me focused

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Interesting post. Thanks for the information.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
The newest thing is the Moringa. Its just a green powder extract, and the shakes I make with all of these things aren't bad at all. I use orange juice, peanut butter, etc...

Do you're own research, but these herbs do work tremendously well.