Finishing touches on the Havoc Cycle (advice?)

KarD786

Awards
Hello all I am about to start my Havoc Cycle on Monday here is how my cycle has looked and will look.

Week 1-2: Pre-load
Hawthorne Berries: 2g a day
Celery seed: 1.5g a day

Havoc Cycle: (starting Monday 06/13)
Himalaya Liv.52 throughout whole cycle till day 30 of Nolvadex
Havoc: 30/30/30/30. Monday I will do 10mg and Tuesday I will do 20mg. Wednesday is when I will start 30 mg. I will do 30mg till the bottle is finished.
AI Cycle Support: Twice a day to be taken with my protein shakes
One gallon of water a day

PCT:
Liquid Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10
AI Post cycle support pills
Activate Xtreme and Lean Xtreme (both to be started on week three of pct)
Considering taking creatine during pct. What are your guys' opinion on this?

Any things you guys think I should change or alter on this cycle? any help is appreciated. Btw I have also had a slight consideration of running Havoc at 20/30/30/40 instead of 30/30/30/30. Have any of you ran both? Which has better results?

Diet: Still putting the finishing touches, but I am going to be at about 3,100 calories a day. Going to aim for about 200 grams of protein a day. I will be eating a lot of weetabix, oats, brown rice, chicken, and vegetables. I will also be consuming two protein shakes a day which will be about 80 grams of protein from shakes

catty66

catty66

Awards
Definitely use creatine in pct. It will help you keep gains. I like preloading my liv support also, for the first couple of weeks. I am in my fourth week of havoc right now. My dosing is 30/40/40/40/40. Five weeks. Forty is my sweet spot. But if this is you're first cycle, I like you're dosing and length. My first epi cycle, I did 30/30/30/40. I felt good after 3 weeks, so I bumped it up to 40. Everything else looks good. Have fun!

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Cycle looks good but:

Run Havoc for (at least) 5 weeks, 6 weeks is the standard.
It will not kick in before week 3. 5-6 weeks at 30mg will be perfect.

Start from 20mg, 10mg is a waste.

Preload both hb and cs is not necessary but ok if you are concerned about bp issues.

Creatine is ok in pct (and on cycle too if you want).

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good but:

Run Havoc for (at least) 5 weeks, 6 weeks is the standard.
It will not kick in before week 3. 5-6 weeks at 30mg will be perfect.

Start from 20mg, 10mg is a waste.

Preload both hb and cs is not necessary but ok if you are concerned about bp issues.

Creatine is ok in pct (and on cycle too if you want).

sorry, but wrong.

epi doesnt take 3 weeks to ''kick in''. its not a long estered steroid, its fully active and needs no conversion. it starts ''working'' within hours. you won't notice it for days, because muscle takes time to build.

also, 6 weeks is not the standard. i don't know where you pulled that fact from. maybe your a$$?

KarD786

Awards
Thank you guys for the advice much appreciated. From the logs I've seen the standard seems to be 4 weeks. Also, I have decided to go ahead and use creatine monohydrate on my pct. When should I start it? Also, in all honestly should I do 20MG Monday and then start 30MG Tuesday? Or just go straight with 30mG tomorrow?

KarD786

Awards
Also here is how I am going to be dosing throughout the day, let me
Know what u all think.

Morning: one scoop cycle support and one liv.52
2-3 hours later Havoc
5 hours after another Havoc
5 hours after last havoc
1 hour after cycle support with another liv.52

Also I have a bottle of EFAs sitting around that I got for free a while ago should I take one EfA pill with each Havoc pill?

catty66

catty66

Awards
Yes, four weeks is definitely the standard. And a smart length if this is you're first cycle. I don't think 10 mgs is going to make that much of a difference, but if you are more comfortable using 20 the first day, go for it. You're dosing is perfect. I don't know you're schedule, but I always like to plan my dosing so that one of my doses is about an hour before I workout. And yes, EFAs are highly recommended on cycle. Some say that taking them with you're epi will also help with absorbtion.