Legal?

dewthejrew

Awards
I'm not entirely new to the PH world, however I have been out of the loop for a bit (went all naturale). My questions is, what has been banned? I was looking into havoc but haven't found a place that sells it and I cannot for for the life of me find a banned product list.

I don't want something super intense, just a little boost for my workout. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

dannyn2007

Awards
im pretty new to the board so i dont know if i can post links or not to buy prohormones but google is your friend! the ones i know that were banned are M1t, 1ad, halodrol 50, old superdrol, phera plex, and a few more. There are plenty of clones out right now such as mdrol(superdrol clone), hdrol(halodrol clone), and ibe epistane. srry, cant remember them all.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
epi is still legal and there a some good clones out there. look into Phenylvar, its legit and each pill is 15mg , there are 60 pills so its a good deal.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need a PH for a workout boost bro, just get something liked jack3d or assault. PH's are a bit more than just workout boosters, and should be treated as such.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you need a PH for a workout boost bro, just get something liked jack3d or assault. PH's are a bit more than just workout boosters, and should be treated as such.
:usaribbon:

dannyn2007

Awards
I would rather drink a homeless mans piss from a cup instead of that nasty Cell-tech garbage.
celltech is the stuff man, you can gain 20 pounds in 10 days lol....cant believe all the kids out there falling for that