Kilo Sports Trenadrol

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
So what's up with Trenadrol nowadays? I've seen it selling for $70 or so...this is the 17B, methoxy-trienbolone compound. I'm curious why it seems this compound has such high value now? When Generic Labz Mega-TRN came out then Kilo with Trenadrol, they weren't exactly everyone's fav...

Since I've been out of the loop for a few years, so if someone could enlighten me?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's up with Trenadrol nowadays? I've seen it selling for $70 or so...this is the 17B, methoxy-trienbolone compound. I'm curious why it seems this compound has such high value now? When Generic Labz Mega-TRN came out then Kilo with Trenadrol, they weren't exactly everyone's fav...

Since I've been out of the loop for a few years, so if someone could enlighten me?
its a banned product and isn't being made anymore.also kilos tren supposedly has a lil extra extra in it.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol wasn't normal 19-Nor tren...was definitely different. Multiple friends took trenadrol and all loved it. It was always very easy to tell when they were taking it, the body recomp was crazy.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol wasn't normal 19-Nor tren...was definitely different. Multiple friends took trenadrol and all loved it. It was always very easy to tell when they were taking it, the body recomp was crazy.
You guys talking about the 30mg dosed Trenadrol right? I did a search on the original 3mg dosed Trenadrol (Mega-TRN) and am still stumped on what exactly it is...very frustrating. Some are saying it has traces of Methyl Tren in it.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of Kilo's Trenadrol(and every other PH under the sun). Not really a fan of the PH cycles anymore. Pinning is so much easier and cheaper. Just going to use my arsenal of PH's as kickstarters for my test cycles.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
word ^

yea i like some ph just as much as oral aas. epi/tren/high dosed hdrol/mdrol(!) are all really good orals.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys talking about the 30mg dosed Trenadrol right? I did a search on the original 3mg dosed Trenadrol (Mega-TRN) and am still stumped on what exactly it is...very frustrating. Some are saying it has traces of Methyl Tren in it.
correct the 3mg bottles were something amazing.the other bottles weren't bad either though.something was found in a certain batch of trenadrol but what it was,was never revealed.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol, xtren, etc, are not the same as the old mega-trn or methoxy trn, alr, bigcat and a few others said out right that TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. If you believe ergolog(take them with a grain of salt):

http://www.ergo-log.com/methoxytst.html

According to the laboratory analyses, both Methoxy-TST and Methoxy-TRN contain ordinary trenbolone. It hasn’t been ethered or estered, it’s plain old trenbolone.

Just figured Id toss that info out there.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol, xtren, etc, are not the same as the old mega-trn or methoxy trn, alr, bigcat and a few others said out right that TRN was not methoxy trenbolone. If you believe ergolog(take them with a grain of salt):

http://www.ergo-log.com/methoxytst.html

According to the laboratory analyses, both Methoxy-TST and Methoxy-TRN contain ordinary trenbolone. It hasn’t been ethered or estered, it’s plain old trenbolone.

Just figured Id toss that info out there.
Thanks for the info. I can't see how TST and TRN could be the same compound as reviews of both products were very different. However possibly the TST contained less of the active. My question would be, why stack them if they're the same compound? Only answer I can think is either you need both to get the correct amount of active or it was all just a marketing issue.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I can't see how TST and TRN could be the same compound as reviews of both products were very different. However possibly the TST contained less of the active. My question would be, why stack them if they're the same compound? Only answer I can think is either you need both to get the correct amount of active or it was all just a marketing issue.

No idea on that, who knows why companies market things certain ways. I will agree that people loved trn, but werent real happy with tst solo, but it was so long ago that these were readily available, its kind of a moot point. That trenazone is supposed to be pretty sweet, might want to look into that one.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they weren't the mega tren is more closely related to the trenadrol. the tst got their product from somewhere else where as mega tren was created by what was left over from what alri didn't use when they stopped production on thier own tren product years ago due to it being tainted I believe by mistake with the real tren stuff.

if you see mega trn,the old alri tren,the 3mg trenadrol or certain batches of trendarol I'd grab them up these are good versions.

TommyDrama

TommyDrama

Awards
I have the 30 mg kilosportsTrenadrol and I have had no complaints. You can still find that. I know the strength is legit and I look leaner. I guess I'll find out at the end. I have a bottle of King Labs 37.5 Mega Tren thats is a 17B as well. I took it with epistane as a stack and lost a good amount of fat. I think it was the epi though. This time its solo 17B

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Strong 4 year old bump

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lolol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the 30 mg kilosportsTrenadrol and I have had no complaints. You can still find that. I know the strength is legit and I look leaner. I guess I'll find out at the end. I have a bottle of King Labs 37.5 Mega Tren thats is a 17B as well. I took it with epistane as a stack and lost a good amount of fat. I think it was the epi though. This time its solo 17B
Face palm.....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw some kilo trenadol on ebay currently.. the guy says its expery date is 2017?? gotta be a fake no?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
It was real tren. My friend took it years back and got freaking jacked . And yeaa why are people still looking on ebay for prohormones? You buy from there you deserve your encapsulated cornstarch and caffeine.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methoxy TST. I just found a bottle of that in my stash.